Bronkaid for loosing weight?

shortya76

Awards
I need that little help. I read that Bronkaid has Ephedrine in it (also has things that you don't need. Ephedrine worked great years ago and now you can't buy it. How can I get it and The least expensive? Please help

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people do use it as a fat burner in midst of ECA or ECY stack.

I myself take it as well, and just buy it out of Rite Aid, Wal Mart and so on for bronkaid. Make sure that if you do the ECA (which stands for Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin) that you take baby aspirin so you don't overdose on that.

If you go for ECY (Yohimbine) you can access your resistance and just taper it up. I reached today 35 of Eph, 10g of Y and 400 Caffeine. It's been giving me great stim effect. But check where you're at and don't go over that point, everyone is different.

shortya76

Awards
I have to say I am confused. The lingo you use ...So new at this- Sorry-You say with Aspirin and caffeine is that a Brokoid?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
No, Its a stack you can use. Meaning take all three of them together

For example - 1 bronkaid, 1 caffeine pill, 1 81mg Baby asiprin

shortya76

Awards
What does the Baby aspirin do? Thank you for your help I really appreciate it

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I dont use the baby aspirin but most say that it carries the effects of the ephedrine longer, i prefer grape seed extract for that

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the overwelming amount of information and names. But I think you should probably research some more into the subject if this is still this new to you. You may need to do some homework in the forum and look for what they are before using them, so you don't end up with anything negative out of this.

Maybe do a search with the word ephedrine in it (active component in Bronkaid) and see what most people do with it so you understand it a little better.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
That or search ECA, i have information in alot of the threads on here

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I dont use the baby aspirin but most say that it carries the effects of the ephedrine longer, i prefer grape seed extract for that
Yeah, the aspirin is supposed to maintain the elevation of cAMP by inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis. That's the theory anyways. But it has come to be eschewed (with good reason) for other ingredients or just dropped altogether. I personally don't support the use of aspirin in this regard.

Grape seed would be a great addition as would forskolin and/or green tea extract..

Also... forget the ECY stack. That's an unhealthy and uncomfortable stack and doesn't improve the fat burning qualities much if at all. Yohimbine is a bitch any way you look at it. Unless you're using real alpha-yohimbine, then forget about it.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i've always been told the asprin is pointless to take with it. and if ur a beginner with ephedrine or it's been a while i would stay away from the ECY. blood pressure killer

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer Ephedrine HCl available in Primatene tablets, over the Ephedrine Sulfate contained in Bronkaid.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I prefer Ephedrine HCl available in Primatene tablets, over the Ephedrine Sulfate contained in Bronkaid.
Agreed, HCL gives me much more of a hyped feeling

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
oh and to the original poster it's losing not loosing... normally i don't care about spelling but i've seen that screwed up sooooo many times on here

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh and to the original poster it's losing not loosing... normally i don't care about spelling but i've seen that screwed up sooooo many times on here
careful, man...don't loose your cool.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
JSP! You correct him for puting one extra "o" in his losing and you put about 4 too many in your "So"

hahahaha :p Just fxckin with ya

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I think he had it right with "loosing". He's gonna release his fat's wrath upon an unsuspecting public. :scared:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
JSP! You correct him for puting one extra "o" in his losing and you put about 4 too many in your "So"

hahahaha :p Just fxckin with ya
what are u talking about? everybody spells soooooooooo that way

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you go for ECY (Yohimbine) you can access your resistance and just taper it up. I reached today 35 of Eph, 10g of Y and 400 Caffeine. It's been giving me great stim effect. But check where you're at and don't go over that point, everyone is different.
Do you mean 10mg Y? I think 10g would give someone a heart attack

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I agree with that. You get slightly more eph per tablet too.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Yep, 10mg hehe.

And i've enjoyed the yohimbine as well. Really enjoyed it so far, results have been great, and as of right now with 35mg Ephedrine, 10mg of Yohimbine, 400 Caffeine, I've been doing great. Keeping track of blood pressure, everything is normal. Jitter is not bad at all. I get a good "alert" feeling, nothing bad at all. I like the Yohimbine because it's cheap and, so far, I find it really effective. Don't really understand why people don't enjoy it all that much, anyone got some insight on why no love for it?

I'm taking that dosage twice a day, lowering caffeine to 200 on the afternoon dose, but I've had no sleep problems, feeling throughout the day is awsome, apetite is down, everything has been great. Take all doses on empty stomach and in couple of weeks I've lost about 3lbs and visibly improved my overall look.

Anyone with insight on why not the yohimbine?

P.S.: I always take the stack on an empty stomach. First thing in the morning, second at 2, 3pm.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Yep, 10mg hehe.

And i've enjoyed the yohimbine as well. Really enjoyed it so far, results have been great, and as of right now with 35mg Ephedrine, 10mg of Yohimbine, 400 Caffeine, I've been doing great. Keeping track of blood pressure, everything is normal. Jitter is not bad at all. I get a good "alert" feeling, nothing bad at all. I like the Yohimbine because it's cheap and, so far, I find it really effective. Don't really understand why people don't enjoy it all that much, anyone got some insight on why no love for it?

I'm taking that dosage twice a day, lowering caffeine to 200 on the afternoon dose, but I've had no sleep problems, feeling throughout the day is awsome, apetite is down, everything has been great. Take all doses on empty stomach and in couple of weeks I've lost about 3lbs and visibly improved my overall look.

Anyone with insight on why not the yohimbine?

P.S.: I always take the stack on an empty stomach. First thing in the morning, second at 2, 3pm.
Youre lucky! I cant take E and Y together on a empty stomach! Its made me yack in the past!

But im with you, im definitely a fan of Yohimbine... ive dosed as high as 22mg in one dose in the morning... but that was too much haha

McBurly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't really understand why people don't enjoy it all that much, anyone got some insight on why no love for it?
Some people react negatively to it. I would feel nauseous, rapid heart beat/heart flutters when I used it. I was sketchy about trying LR because of the Y in it but they claimed to use a variation that doesnt cause the mentioned problems. But all the rave reviews coerced me into trying it and I must say its treated me very well.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Cool, so I guess I got lucky on that one!

Granted, I've never made it all the way to 22mg, but at my 2 10mg dosages a day it's been reacting great.

I'm waiting for a week before I bump my ephedrine to 50mg twice a day rather than 35mg twice a day. Lets see how that one goes!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Cool, so I guess I got lucky on that one!

Granted, I've never made it all the way to 22mg, but at my 2 10mg dosages a day it's been reacting great.

I'm waiting for a week before I bump my ephedrine to 50mg twice a day rather than 35mg twice a day. Lets see how that one goes!
In all honesty the half life on Ephedrine is pretty short... instead of two 50mg doses a day you should give 3 doses of 35mg a try... that way its workin in your system a bit longer than if you used 2 doses of 50mg

Just make sure to take your 3rd dose by about no later than 4pm or it might affect your sleep

1 dose at 8am, 1 at noon, and 1 at 4pm is usually a pretty good call

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
you really don't need the aspirin or yohimb for EC stack. Just get bronkaid and the cheapest caffeine you find and you are set. If you want to try something interesting try stacking maybe a non stim like lean xtreme with the bronkaid ephedra, I plan to try this next time I cut.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Yes I agree HCL is better but for 5% more. Bronkaid @60 tabs are like 12 bucks at CVS where vasopro is 24 liquicaps for 12 bucks so there ya have it. But either one works dont overdo the ephedrine and abuse it thats how many had problems. As far as Aspirin goes some here said grape seed works I chose White Willow as a substitute for the A

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
I just bought a bottle of Green Tea fat burner at walmart($9). 400 mg of 50% egcg plus 160 mg of natural caffeine per serving. There are 45 servings per container. Not as cheap as straight caffeine, but green tea has been praised pretty well, so I'm giving it a shot. I like it thus far.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI Walgreens has a Bronkad clone and it is only $8.00 instead of $13.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
FYI Walgreens has a Bronkad clone and it is only $8.00 instead of $13.
are you sure thats not a primatene clone? Cause what i bought there yesterday for 8 was a primatene clone (12.5mg ephedrine HCl) and it was 2.50 less than primatene and same amount of caps

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
are you sure thats not a primatene clone? Cause what i bought there yesterday for 8 was a primatene clone (12.5mg ephedrine HCl) and it was 2.50 less than primatene and same amount of caps
they're all 12.5mg. but there is HCL and sulfate. the sulfate isn't as strong as the HCL.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Oww yeah I guess your right.

Description

Compare to Primatene active ingredients (This product is not manufactured or distributed by Whitehall Labs, owner of the registered trademark Primatene).
Ephedrine HCl, USP 12.5 mg.
Guaifenesin, USP 200 mg.
Bronchodilator/Expectorant.
Helps breathing without drowsiness.
Restores free breathing.
Loosens phlegm.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
they're all 12.5mg. but there is HCL and sulfate. the sulfate isn't as strong as the HCL.
Not to try and sound like a prick but thats incorrect. Bronkaid is 25mg sulfate where primatene 12.5mg HCl

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Oww yeah I guess your right.

Description

Compare to Primatene active ingredients (This product is not manufactured or distributed by Whitehall Labs, owner of the registered trademark Primatene).
Ephedrine HCl, USP 12.5 mg.
Guaifenesin, USP 200 mg.
Bronchodilator/Expectorant.
Helps breathing without drowsiness.
Restores free breathing.
Loosens phlegm.
I think thats what i bought yesterday

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
what about taking the left over hydroxycut hardcore bottle my friend gave me and using it with the ephedrine hcl
2 caps hydroxycut hardcore
2 tab (12.5mg/ea) ephedrine
that would cover caffiene and some green tea and some white willow too

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
what about taking the left over hydroxycut hardcore bottle my friend gave me and using it with the ephedrine hcl
2 caps hydroxycut hardcore
2 tab (12.5mg/ea) ephedrine
that would cover caffiene and some green tea and some white willow too
is it the original one? cause then u can poop red

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Not to try and sound like a prick but thats incorrect. Bronkaid is 25mg sulfate where primatene 12.5mg HCl
affirmative. Bang for buck will be bronkaid. 60 tabs 25 mg for 13 bucks one month supply.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
At the Primatene website, you can print a coupon to save 2 bucks. 8 bucks for 60 tabs at my local CVS after the coupon. Not bad.

www . primatenetablets . com

Just follow the links

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
At the Primatene website, you can print a coupon to save 2 bucks. 8 bucks for 60 tabs at my local CVS after the coupon. Not bad.

www . primatenetablets . com

Just follow the links
So 60 tabs 25 mg Ephedrine (bronkaid) vs Primatines 8 bucks(plus coupon) 60 tabs which are 12.5mg a piece. So with primatine you would take 2 to equal the standard dosage of the "e" so thats like 8 bucks for 15 tabs which is a 5 day supply (if using it 3x/day). But whichever you want to buy Vasopro,primatine,Bronkaid they do the same mechanism. Just don't overdo it.