Havoc

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Can someone please point me in the direction of information on Havoc. I googled it and got a few sites but I'm looking for the full rundown. Is it legal or illegal? Do I treat it like a steroid or a supplement? Do I need PCT after Havoc? If so, what? Any information is much appreciated.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Use the search button, it is legal currently or else it would not be sold on nutra, yes it is an anabolic steroid and will require PCT

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
thanks i found a good thread - i'd post the link but i only have 12 posts so far.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
o and is there anything wrong with stacking sustanon 250 with havoc? or is that too harsh? how about stacking with primobolan and winstrol?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Havoc Write-Up

Good thread there!

also you'd get more replies on it in the anabolic section! This is the supplement section. Havoc is a Designer steroid!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know! I didn't think it could be a designer steroid if it is sold legally. Anyway, the threads on this forum say no stacking havoc with any other methylated steroid. I'll have to do alot more research before deciding if I want to include this in my next cycle (probably be in July/Aug).

pfafkl13

Awards
Good luck man. There is so much info on these boards and so many knowledgeable people that can help you out. A good % of people have run Havoc so there should be tons on info on their Logs and how they ran their PCT and, what the sides where and how well it worked for them.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know! I didn't think it could be a designer steroid if it is sold legally. Anyway, the threads on this forum say no stacking havoc with any other methylated steroid. I'll have to do alot more research before deciding if I want to include this in my next cycle (probably be in July/Aug).
make sure you read up on PCT too and get yourselve a SERM!

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Well havoc can be pulsed for like 8 weeks if your using liver supports, so me likes the idea of something like this:
Weeks 1-12
Test E 500mg
Weeks 1-8
Havoc pulsed on workout days (prefarbly no more than 3 days a week)
HCG
250IU E3D week 4-12
Then PCT of your choice. Might run something like this soon XD

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Well havoc can be pulsed for like 8 weeks if your using liver supports, so me likes the idea of something like this:
Weeks 1-12
Test E 500mg
Weeks 1-8
Havoc pulsed on workout days (prefarbly no more than 3 days a week)
HCG
250IU E3D week 4-12
Then PCT of your choice. Might run something like this soon XD
I like that. Its cool that havoc can be pulsed like that.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Yep, the other thing is that havoc is an AI meaning it should help with estrogen related sides on cycle