Anyone else take Cycle Support year round?

MassBuilda123

Awards
yeah i do the same guy. if you can afford it i don't see why not

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
CS definitely offers great health benefits; not to mention the increase in well being. My father and other people I know use it daily, nothing wrong supporting the body continuously.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ive been toying with the idea myself. im gonna go over my list of staples and see what id kick to add this in. certainly a solid product. id prob just run at 1 serving per day that way the jar would last 2 months

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
This is a great idea. I'm going to be taking Reverse by IBE and now look into Cycle Support to run both as staples. Both products have so many benefits for the body!

:burnout:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Wish I could afford to run it all year round fo sho!

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using CEL Cycle Assist pretty much since it came out. Once in a while I'll take 2 weeks off. But yes, it's a great idea to run a product like this for blood pressure support, liver support, and lipid support year round.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I am currently on the every other month cycle support regime. :)

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I take it every day as I have low Hdl and higher Ldl naturally due to genetics. Cholesterol is good, but with my genetics, it is a great supp to take daily to maintain these lipid values.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Two products that have seriously saved my Uncle from having to take Blood Pressure medicine are Life Support and Reverse. He has the BP numbers that he had when he was in the Military and healthy. He contributes this all (as well as his doctor, who is on the same stack now) to these products. His doctor is actually recommending these two to his patients as an alternative to prescriptions. Pretty fukcing amazing if you ask me.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I'd love to take Life Support and Reverse daily. Just haven't coughed up the dough for them yet...

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Two products that have seriously saved my Uncle from having to take Blood Pressure medicine are Life Support and Reverse. He has the BP numbers that he had when he was in the Military and healthy. He contributes this all (as well as his doctor, who is on the same stack now) to these products. His doctor is actually recommending these two to his patients as an alternative to prescriptions. Pretty fukcing amazing if you ask me.
Damn that is definitely saying something right there !

IBE's Reverse is truly something else, I've heard nothing but great reviews about it online so far.

This will be next to the Animal Pak on my dresser for a longgg time :thumbsup: