Workout for kid on asteroid stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Workout for kid on asteroid stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Workout for kid on asteroid stack

I am 18 years old and I am 511 210 and i have been working out for 9 months now. I have been doing the 3x8 workout and havent seen great results I have gotten stronger but i want to be big and muscular like a body builder somewat. Is there a different type of workout that would help me achieve this goal? My supps are mulitvitamin, ATW whey isolate cinnabun, Anabolic pump, prime, and powerfull. Suggestions please !!!!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

You could try 5x5 routine i do 12,10,8 then last set to failure theres lot of them out there find out what works best for you.
  3. New Member

Mix up the amount of reps you do and the exercises too. Try doing 3x8 one week at xxx weight then 3x6 at yyy weight next week then back up to 3x8 at yyy weight the 3rd week. Keep your body guessing with reps and the exercises you do and that should hopefully lower your chances of hitting a plateau
    •   

4. New Member

Look up DC Training....what does your diet look like?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

D.C. all the way bro, its what i do and i love that sh!t like my its my own son lol
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyFlynn View Post
    I am 18 years old and I am 511 210 and i have been working out for 9 months now. I have been doing the 3x8 workout and havent seen great results I have gotten stronger but i want to be big and muscular like a body builder somewat. Is there a different type of workout that would help me achieve this goal? My supps are mulitvitamin, ATW whey isolate cinnabun, Anabolic pump, prime, and powerfull. Suggestions please !!!!
    Obviously there is a problem with your protein / carb / fat ratio, work on that, if you don't have significant results in 9 months your doing something horribly wrong!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

actually ive lost weight i want to gain muscle like my strenghts went way up and everything its just the muscles dont seem lke there coming along but also i have a very good diet for a kid at skool
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyFlynn View Post
    actually ive lost weight i want to gain muscle like my strenghts went way up and everything its just the muscles dont seem lke there coming along but also i have a very good diet for a kid at skool
    you need to focus on hypertrophy look up HST Hypertrophy Specific Training or the 5x5 workout I have used the 5x5 with great results and I hear good things about HST I have been experimenting with it the last week or so its a matter of stimulating different types of muscle fiber do some searching in the training forum and try google to read up on different training methods best of luck.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

For the guys recommending DC training please think on, DC training is for the advanced trainers who have their diet down to a t and know how to push themselves, DC training is not for beginners, no offense to you OP but I think many would agree that you have to be just slightly crazy for DC training :P
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

my bad guys, didnt give that a lot of thought

Similar Forum Threads

1. Asteroid Stack?
    By rdugan95 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:21 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 01:20 PM