Mixing with No-Xplode?

jdboucher

Awards
I was wondering if I could mix NO-Xplode w/ other products. I'm thinking of making a preworkout drink w/ No-Xplode, glutamine, protein powder, and creatine. Is there another NO product that would be better for this?

mw525

mw525

Awards
you dont need glutamine pre workout--glutamine aids in recovery..you dont need to start recovery before you even break the muscle down

no explode and amino acids need to be taken on an empty stomach so the protein will deminish the effects

no explode has more then enough creatine in it for pre workout needs

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Either take NO-xplode with some BCAA's or try NO-shotgun...it has protein in it already...It's one of my favorites...apart from Jack3d:)

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if I could mix NO-Xplode w/ other products. I'm thinking of making a preworkout drink w/ No-Xplode, glutamine, protein powder, and creatine. Is there another NO product that would be better for this?
nope ur gonna die

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you dont need glutamine pre workout--glutamine aids in recovery..you dont need to start recovery before you even break the muscle down

no explode and amino acids need to be taken on an empty stomach so the protein will deminish the effects

no explode has more then enough creatine in it for pre workout needs
no offense, but i need to make some corrections....

I always take glutamine pre and post wo..... the moment you start hitting the weights you start breaking down muscle so taking glutamine before hand is ideal to repair the muscle right away.

taking protein with no-xplode will not diminish its effects what so ever, dont take after a meal and yes dont an empty stomach is ideal.

read the label for how much creatine it has, in any case creatine mono is so cheap you can some of that.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
the protein will slow the absorption, maybe have a shake an hour before, but not with it IMO

gymrat8807

Awards
try mixing one scoop of JACK3D with two scoops of NO-Explode and some glutamine. it is a potent combo

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yes, theres other things you can add to your pre wo shakes.... arginine is definitely a good addition, read the label on other supps they are adding but remember once you take that route you're duplicating what they have in it, once you have a good formula you can stop buying no-xplode and use your home made mix for a lot cheaper.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
try mixing one scoop of JACK3D with two scoops of NO-Explode and some glutamine. it is a potent combo
either one of those are very good on its own, mixing the 2 will make an explosive combo :D

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
no offense, but i need to make some corrections....

I always take glutamine pre and post wo..... the moment you start hitting the weights you start breaking down muscle so taking glutamine before hand is ideal to repair the muscle right away.

taking protein with no-xplode will not diminish its effects what so ever, dont take after a meal and yes dont an empty stomach is ideal.

read the label for how much creatine it has, in any case creatine mono is so cheap you can some of that.
I forget where I saw it, but I read that Glutamine and Arginine should not be taken together because they fight for absorption, thus completely destroying the purpose of taking Arginine pew-workout....correct me if I'm wrong.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I dont know you could be right but again i've seen in multiple magazine articles where they recommend glutamine pre and post, i dont recall references to arginine in the same articles though

gymrat8807

Awards
a lot of runners use glutamine in drinks during their workout to prevent cramping which from what ive heard really helps during your cardio workouts

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking at mixing things and playing with dosing, go with the NutraPlanet Ultimate MassPump Stack (AEE, CM, CEE) - $20. I did 3 grams of each preworkout mixed with some lite cranberry juice. I even added 2 grams of NP Beta-Alanine ($8) and 3 grams of NP Creatine Monohydrate ($3). Drop your favorite EC dose and you can get out pretty cheap...... RPM works good for this too. Oh and hold on and get ready for some skin busting pumps:aargh:!!! I think this would beat out most of the pre-package mixes on the market. Play with the doses and see what works for you. Getting ready to try Jack3d in a couple weeks but its going to have to be flat out amazing to beat what I felt on my own formulation.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking at mixing things and playing with dosing, go with the NutraPlanet Ultimate MassPump Stack (AEE, CM, CEE) - $20. I did 3 grams of each preworkout mixed with some lite cranberry juice. I even added 2 grams of NP Beta-Alanine ($8) and 3 grams of NP Creatine Monohydrate ($3). Drop your favorite EC dose and you can get out pretty cheap...... RPM works good for this too. Oh and hold on and get ready for some skin busting pumps:aargh:!!! I think this would beat out most of the pre-package mixes on the market. Play with the doses and see what works for you. Getting ready to try Jack3d in a couple weeks but its going to have to be flat out amazing to beat what I felt on my own formulation.
You'd be surprised.

I put a few concoctions together myself, but Jack3d is on another level. Unreal.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
You'd be surprised.

I put a few concoctions together myself, but Jack3d is on another level. Unreal.
Can't wait! I keep hearing really good things and also that the new formula is better than the first. Like I said, I'll be giving it a go in about 2 weeks during my PCT of my 3-AD/Havoc Cycle. We shall see.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
a lot of runners use glutamine in drinks during their workout to prevent cramping which from what ive heard really helps during your cardio workouts
wouldn't taurine work better for that? and bcaa's be better to keep muscle from breaking down

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
just take ur formulation and add in some geranium extract. that's the only thing different from what ur doing and jacked basically

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
just take ur formulation and add in some geranium extract. that's the only thing different from what ur doing and jacked basically
Yeah I've thought about doing this. If Jack3d works well then I'll probably add in the geranium to my mix the next time around. I'll just have to figure out how to do it b/c the geranium is in such tiny amounts. Would probably be a pain to mess with but we'll see.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
hey man ive been taking no and glutamine but i just take no b4 i work out on an empty stomach and i take my glut and protein right after my workout...ive seen good results and to get more creatine in me i also take a monohydrate creatine after workouts and coupel hours b4 just to keep creatine in my system to help maintain size...i think youll like that if you try it

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Glutamine doesnt make it past the stomach, and even ideal doses are above 20,000 grams. Looks like a placebo effect for the most part.

Some people swear by it, some dont feel a thing but still take it.

GolFNUTT

GolFNUTT

Awards
Can't wait! I keep hearing really good things and also that the new formula is better than the first. Like I said, I'll be giving it a go in about 2 weeks during my PCT of my 3-AD/Havoc Cycle. We shall see.
Hey BigFish,
Have you thought about logging your Jack3D? I've read some really solid reviews but no logs as of yet that I have seen. Just a thought.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Hey BigFish,
Have you thought about logging your Jack3D? I've read some really solid reviews but no logs as of yet that I have seen. Just a thought.
I'll sort of be logging it. I have a 3-AD/Havoc log going on right now in the CYCLE INFO Forum. I'm currently on day 24 and up ~12lbs. Jack3d is part of my PCT so I'll probably be doing sort of a mini-log of it inside my cycle log. Check it out if you have the time as its been a great ride thus far. Jack3d should be pretty fun as I've heard nothing but good things, especially about the geranium in the formula. Actually getting blood work done today (Strongest 3-AD and Havoc doses) to really see what is going on, just for kicks. I'll have blood work done again after I finish PCT just to make sure things are back to normal, and also spawn some good conversation in the log. Comparing the test results should give a pretty accurate picture of whats going on. Anyway, check it out, it's called BigFish80's Shark Attack Stack.

GolFNUTT

GolFNUTT

Awards
I'll check it BigFish thanks.
Sorry to get off topic there jd!