help

at1010

Awards
  • Established
hey guys im new to the forum and im just looking for some good info on a couple products..I got a couple buddies who love products like 3ad,havoc,mag 10, and other pros and test boosters. I have always been afraid to try these due to the unknown long term affects...does anyone out there have any good tips on supps that make a big diff or any info on how these can be safe...im just looking for anykind of tip...

at1010

Awards
  • Established
im 18 years old...and ive been lifting for years...im a strong guy just looking for that cut factor...i know what im doing in the gym and i diet real good too. i just need some tips on this area of supps...

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, right now you are in your prime years of natural testosterone production so i would stay away from the test boosters. what i would reccomend for some nice strength and size is a soild creatine product, which you can find at www.nutraplanet.com. As for cutting I would say try and manipulate your diet a little more, lower calories by maybe 300-500 below maintanence and try and cut back the carbs, or at least time them around workouts so they can be used up quickly. Also what is your cardio schedual like??

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
im 18 years old...and ive been lifting for years...im a strong guy just looking for that cut factor...i know what im doing in the gym and i diet real good too. i just need some tips on this area of supps...
you got time before you'll need anything other than what you've got naturally. its almost counterproductive at your age to be anything other than natural.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys...monday-friday i eat low cal...normally 3 shakes a day of optimum whey which is only about 1 gram of fat per serving....and my cardio is 5 days a week witha hoodie on for about 30 mins on a tredmil...you guys are helping soo keep the tips coming..i have seen good resluts but i just find it hard to try to cut fat and maintain muscle weight at the same time...any tips?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
maybe increase your BCAA intake before/after cardio. If you don't supplement with BCAA/EAA already look into Xtend or Purple Wraath, both great products. Good for keeping the body in an anabolic state.

ljustman

Awards
Hey man, just want to say that you're smarter than most your age that come in here to get help taking supps they don't need. Keep up the good work

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
maybe increase your BCAA intake before/after cardio. If you don't supplement with BCAA/EAA already look into Xtend or Purple Wraath, both great products. Good for keeping the body in an anabolic state.
Yeah both of these products are great! Watermelon and grape Xtend is awesome. Also don't forget about Anabolic Xtreme's AXcell. It has a 4:1:1 ratio which has been proven to be a more effective ratio for recovery. More luecine per serving is always a good thing! I've been using it for the last 3 weeks and I must say that its at least on par with these if not better. They have a couple extra goodies mixed in there to help you combat fatigue during a tough workout, oh and the taste is AWESOME! I have a small review of Axcell in my log below in my sig. Check it out it you are interested.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the good tips...the current supps im on is bsn no xplode,l glutamine,protein,fish oil,multi vitamin, and creatine monohydrate, i take a shake in the morning, and then have another around 215, i lift around 4, i then drink no x about a half hour before i lift, i get done with my work out around 6, i drink a protein shake and take my creatine monohydrate and glutamine with that, then i will eat a low fat dinner(grilled chicken) then i will go to bed....im not looking to get big or id drink another shake, but im looking to get ripped up, what do you guys think any more tips?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would think an ai would beb nice to keep his test from aromatizing to estro. Hell also have more available test and lower shbg. And it will keep growth plates open

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
what foods do u eat ? if u eat as much foods as u do shakes u will see good gains.

ljustman

Awards
thanks for the good tips...the current supps im on is bsn no xplode,l glutamine,protein,fish oil,multi vitamin, and creatine monohydrate, i take a shake in the morning, and then have another around 215, i lift around 4, i then drink no x about a half hour before i lift, i get done with my work out around 6, i drink a protein shake and take my creatine monohydrate and glutamine with that, then i will eat a low fat dinner(grilled chicken) then i will go to bed....im not looking to get big or id drink another shake, but im looking to get ripped up, what do you guys think any more tips?
that's a good set-up, almost the same that I do. The only thing I would suggest is move the protein shake from the morning and take it before bed. Best time for your body to recover is when you are sleeping

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i eat alot and dont get me wrong i have seen results, but im just trying to find that piece im missing, i feel like im one step away from being a beast.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
do these supps and timing make sense and do you think this is a decent stak of supps to get some good safe results...

ljustman

Awards
do these supps and timing make sense and do you think this is a decent stak of supps to get some good safe results...
The set-up you have there is good, timing looks good on everything. I might take a little glutamine prior to workout. I'd also move one of the protein shakes from earlier in the day to right before bed. At your age, you don't really need anything else. If you're looking to shed some fat, maybe a weight loss like AX SX

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks man...and im not trying to shed weight, but im trying to get ripped, haha perfect world right, but if i take those fat burners am i going to lose alot mass and go from xl and large shirts to mediums???

ljustman

Awards
thanks man...and im not trying to shed weight, but im trying to get ripped, haha perfect world right, but if i take those fat burners am i going to lose alot mass and go from xl and large shirts to mediums???
your not going to lose that much weight unless you have a large amount of body fat. I'm a little more than half way through a cut cycle with the Slim Xtreme right now and love the results. The SX just helps with energy, appetite supression, and minimizes muscle loss during a cut cycle. If you are looking to get straight up shredded you're going to have to do a cut cycle eventually to get your body fat % down. It's really up to you when you want to do it. I did a few mass cycles first because I didn't feel like I had enough muscle to look good at a lower BF%. If you decide you want to do a cut cycle to get you BF% down the rest of your schedule doesn't change much. You cut back on calories a little and add a little cardio. It's essential that you keep the weights going though, otherwise you will lose muscle and strength.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, see just to give you an idea, i have a flat stomach with fat on it but not like a big gut, i just have a lil fat on my bottom abs, i could loose some fat on my chest, but my arms are fairly big and decently cut, you think that a fat burner would be just the right touch? just for one cycle give me that cut factor?

ljustman

Awards
thanks man, see just to give you an idea, i have a flat stomach with fat on it but not like a big gut, i just have a lil fat on my bottom abs, i could loose some fat on my chest, but my arms are fairly big and decently cut, you think that a fat burner would be just the right touch? just for one cycle give me that cut factor?
There's no real way to target specific areas for fat loss, like your lower abs for example. Everyone's body works a little differently, some people accumulate fat faster on their stomach, others thighs, and so on. You'll just have to get your BF% lower if that's what you're looking to achieve. That said, a supp like this isn't just going to give you the results, it's going to take an adjustment to your diet and a lot of discipline to be able to maintain muscle while cutting fat. That is where a supp like this can help. It helps to boost energy, suppress apettite, and boost metabolism. SX is the first product I've tried that I can actually tell that it's speeding up fat loss, not just getting you wired for the day.

Bottom line, it starts with your diet and commitment. SX or a product like it can help make the process faster and easier.

From there it's an ongoing battle... to make the most of a mass cycle, you need to consume excess calories to ensure that your body makes the most of every workout. That means you will be putting on a decent amount of fat as well as muscle. In my case my goal isn't to become huge. I want a good amount of strength and size, but equally important to me is staying relatively cut. So, when I do a mass cycle I don't eat so much because I don't want to have to shed the fat after. I realize that I won't be making the gains that I could, but for my goals it's worth it.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks man youve helped alot and i might give it a try