m-drol and nitro tech

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.5%

m-drol and nitro tech

hello, i just recently have bought m-drol and currently have been using nitro tech. can i start to take both of them or do i have to stop taking nitro tech during the cycle i use m-drol?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%

you could take both at the same time. no reason not to
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

By your question, i can tell you.... YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS TAKING M-DROL IF YOUR ASKING THIS QUESTION.... What is your PCT? You are about to take an extremely harsh steroid
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    By your question, i can tell you.... YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS TAKING M-DROL IF YOUR ASKING THIS QUESTION.... What is your PCT? You are about to take an extremely harsh steroid
    agreed. perhaps you should take your M-drol back and swap it out with something better suited for you.
    SFW and GFH
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    By your question, i can tell you.... YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS TAKING M-DROL IF YOUR ASKING THIS QUESTION....
    I agree, but sounds like he already has it.

If you have to stop, and ask yourself this question, seriously, it's like asking yourself, "should I slam 10 shots of bacardi 151, then drive around an elementry school around 3:00pm"

my friend, not to be so harsh, but you are asking if you should stop taking your protien supplement while taking steroids. (m-drol a steroid)

research up on superdrol, read some user post, google the ingrident, and decide if the side effects, time it's gonna take to run a proper cycle is worth it to you.

here is a start for you pct, copy and paste this, "anthony roberts post cycle therapy" and "stupid peoples guide to pct" after you have read these and studied up on superdrol and other ph/ps/ds/aas, then decide if you want to take superdrol with nitro tech.

oh yea, this is posted in the wrong section, you should re post in the "anabolics" section.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.98%

im tired of all the new people being lazy and not taking the time to do a search. im also tired of all the anablic questions in the supplement forum. anabolic/steroid questions belong in the anabolic forum. i notice its always the people with first posts like these, do not know what the hell they are talking about and are only asking for health related problems.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.39%

That's a pretty rough start as your first post. If you decide to stay on this forum please do more reseacrh before taking any supps and asking just any question.

You can surely take the 2 supps together, in fact its almost necessary to sup with protein when taking m-drol. However the others were right if you are even asking this question, you must be very new to supps and weight training.

At your level you dont not need M-drol! Start with a whole body workout and eat a steak afterwards!
  8. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

He is problaby like 15.

Dont forget PCT with nitro tech!

Similar Forum Threads

1. CELL-TECH;NITRO-TECH. any good??
    By lightemup in forum Supplements