myogenix hardcore test booster {after cycle with nolvadex}

this is the MYOGENIX spawn stack

any help would be gr8 thanks

what shall i run the novladex at and for how long

PlastiKe

Awards
Please, post into ANABOLIC forum..

spawn is a epistane + dienedrone...

PCT: silimarine, cardo mariano, nolvadex, proviron and test booster, example novedex xt gaspari...

kev da rev

Awards
i now what spawn is i just want help setting up a good pct for the best gains

any help would be gr8

MassBuilda123

Awards
whatever you do dont do what the kids at the gym are doing. purchasine spawn then only taking dhea, tribulus and protein for pct.. and some dont even pct they either stay on or take a couple weeks off then go back on

kev da rev

Awards
i wont do that m8 trustme

what would be a good pct to help my gains

i now i need nolvadex and a liver pertecter

and cycle support

it there any thing elts

thanks

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
like someone said earlier post in the steroid section... ive always likes using tomaxifen at 40/40/20/20... with a combination of 6-bromo, DTH...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just as an aside, you know you can "make" your own spawn with a better dose and less expensive right? Also, for pct, a good ai, test booster and all in one OTC pct should be fine. Never been a supporter of serms.

JayDiesel77

Awards
My training partner is on this stuff....i am not a supporter of the PH's but he gained exceptional size on it. I myself do real gear and know what i'm doing....he probably gained more initial size than i did on my first Test E / EQ cycle 500mg TEST/ 400mg EQ...but im curious to see how much he keeps post cycle...i kept almost all of my size gains due to intense training and diet...he trains and eats like i do so i wanna see how it turns out....it does look like a great substitue for d-bol or anadrol as a kick start to a"real" cycle....very curious

ajd300

Awards
hey guys I know there are similar posts on here but I was wondering if you could answer me a question. I am a 19 year old college athlete and in order to break through my current plateau i have looked into prohormones for use over the summer and spawn seems to be a good choice with what seems to be limited side effects. I know the general consensus would be to wait a few years but does it make any difference that I am 6'3 230, have been lifting for years and havent grown in 3 years? i feel as though many of the kids that are told to wait on forums like this are 18 and about 150 pounds. Im also not an idiot and would use cycle support and a pct and would definitely avoid alcohol or anything else that would hurt my liver. Anyways also not being an idiot i dont wanna **** up the rest of my life because I was desperate for quick results, please tell me if my case is different from the other kids that people call dumb and tell to wait.

ajd300

Awards
ill post that on the steroids forum too like the guy above suggested. anyways thanks for the help, trust me I'm open to all advice it just seemed to me that my case was a little different from everyone elses so I thought I would ask smarter people to help me out a little

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
ill post that on the steroids forum too like the guy above suggested. anyways thanks for the help, trust me I'm open to all advice it just seemed to me that my case was a little different from everyone elses so I thought I would ask smarter people to help me out a little
a few things.
1: not allowed to talk about steroids less your 21.

2: dont do it

3:if you need to use shortcuts at 18, imagine how you will be when your 25 and still using shortcuts and earning nothing in a sense of personal satisfaction.

4:do you like having your nutz shrivel up like raisins? maybe some boobs? Mayeb screwing up your testosterone for life, and not being able to get a stiffy by the time your 22?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
a few things.
1: not allowed to talk about steroids less your 21.

2: dont do it

3:if you need to use shortcuts at 18, imagine how you will be when your 25 and still using shortcuts and earning nothing in a sense of personal satisfaction.

4:do you like having your nutz shrivel up like raisins? maybe some boobs? Mayeb screwing up your testosterone for life, and not being able to get a stiffy by the time your 22?
Come on dont be so hard on the little guy... and to that guy if u are gonna do a PH dont start with spawn (lots of side effects u havent researched enough) start with a non-methyl or even better option try some kinda of NHA stack... zero v if hes not gonna listen to us atleast we can point him in the right direction that will not kill him... as fast... haha...

ajd300

Awards
alright thanks guys i guess ill put that on the backburner. i just want to find something thats better than the typical creatine protein. ill look into the nha, is there any suggestions you guys have of stuff i can take that my penis and me wont regret?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
alright thanks guys i guess ill put that on the backburner. i just want to find something thats better than the typical creatine protein. ill look into the nha, is there any suggestions you guys have of stuff i can take that my penis and me wont regret?
Come on dont be so hard on the little guy... and to that guy if u are gonna do a PH dont start with spawn (lots of side effects u havent researched enough) start with a non-methyl or even better option try some kinda of NHA stack... zero v if hes not gonna listen to us atleast we can point him in the right direction that will not kill him... as fast... haha...
He did listen. Its not being hard. Personally I hope this guy naturally hits his goals and surpasses them, even if it makes me look like a small fry. I just dont want him to get messed up :nervous:

Something you could try is Mass FX and Hyperdrol. You will feel great on it and get some good gains

Also Drive + IGF-2 +RPM made me feel amazing and added about 7lbs in 3 weeks. Plus vascularity out the yin. And it makes your downstairs feel great with some crazy libido, trust me.

Also look at my log in my sig, I put o 11lbs so far in it. Getting ready to finish up those supps and start part 2, though it will run a bit longer than 30 days due to having more than I thought of DTH :D yay for growth!

ajd300

Awards
alright sounds good. if i do the hyperdrol and mass fx that would be safe? if i stacked it with sizeon and a protein would that be too much of a load on my kidneys?..i make sure to drink alot of water

MOD EDIT: Wrong forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
TheMeatus101 Anabolics 13
bt0312 Supplement Logs 0
Anabolics 1
raynev Anabolics 11