Whats the dose with Cissus...

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From searching on here i see that there are pretty much two effect Cissus can give the user. One being the most desired is the joint properties. Second being the pump effects.

I'm after the joint effects, when I caped my bulk I came out with 600mg of active per cap. What is the best all around joint dose? 2-3 grams per day? Also, does it have to be 10 minutes prior to eating? I'm sure I'll forget somedays and no dose it correctly...

And can you take 2 caps am and 2 caps pm, or does it have to be on a 1-1-1-1 regime? thanks!

wheels

Awards
  • Established
From searching on here i see that there are pretty much two effect Cissus can give the user. One being the most desired is the joint properties. Second being the pump effects.

I'm after the joint effects, when I caped my bulk I came out with 600mg of active per cap. What is the best all around joint dose? 2-3 grams per day? Also, does it have to be 10 minutes prior to eating? I'm sure I'll forget somedays and no dose it correctly...

And can you take 2 caps am and 2 caps pm, or does it have to be on a 1-1-1-1 regime? thanks!
I like to dose at 3-4 gm ED with food

JGank

Awards
i got the bulk and capped it as well. Can't beat the price. I've been taking three grams a day for the past week. I'll report results in a few weeks.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are you guy dosing it with food? I see on the bottle it says 10 minutes pre food...

edit: I see that the one use did, more reports on when people are dosing it please.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I've had best results with bulk cissus at 2-3 grams per day. I take it on an empty stomach.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found a post by USPlabs onhere. ( assuming its jacob ) and he said with or without food.