Two months after a PH in need of a natural boost

MikeSammons32

Awards
I finished up a H-Drol/P-Plex cycle and have had a couple months off. I want to do another cycle soon, but I'm sure my body isn't ready. I have some Inhibit-E and Novedex XT, but I'm not sure they really do anything. What is a safe product that will give me similar results as the PH's did? There has got to be some decent natual products out there...right?

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Did you run a proper pct after finishing those 2 methyl's? Secondly a natural test booster isnt even going to come close to giving you the results that come with taking steroids/prohormones. A natural test booster is mainly used a part of a pct to raise testosterone levels and increase your libido to combat the effects of shutdown. A solid natty test booster is Activate Extreme by Driven Sports but dont expect the same types of "gains" like you did while on h-drol and phera.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Please for the love of god tell me you ran PCT with a SERM?

MikeSammons32

Awards
Of course I ran a PCT, I do realize now that was an overkill stack. I've heard good things about X-Factor and Diesel Test 2010 or Diesel Test Hardcore. I'm not necessarily looking for a natty test booster, just a less harsh product that I can take while i'm waiting to do my next cycle. NO-Xplode doesn't do much for me but put me in the bathroom.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
X-factor is awesome, but its a little rough on the joints for me.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Of course I ran a PCT, I do realize now that was an overkill stack. I've heard good things about X-Factor and Diesel Test 2010 or Diesel Test Hardcore. I'm not necessarily looking for a natty test booster, just a less harsh product that I can take while i'm waiting to do my next cycle. NO-Xplode doesn't do much for me but put me in the bathroom.
So you're open to a non-methylated PH?

I'm in PCT right now for AMS' 1-Andro and 4-AD stack. I was really impressed with my results especially considering I didn't run into any real side effects....

Check out the link to my log in my signature. Maybe that's something that you'd be interested in running

Oh, and by a general rule of thumb, you take the cycle length + PCT length and double it. That's the MINIMUM time off in between any sort of hormone-related cycles...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
What did you run for PCT?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
How old are you?

150lbs, they have an old supplement out there that is cheaper than some of the new stuff...

Its called FOOD!!

MikeSammons32

Awards
I eat lots of food...lots...I'm doing 50/30/20 right now in my meals, and i'm eating 7 meals a day. In between two and three hour intervals. I work split shifts every day so I'm on my feet from dawn till almost midnight. I get a break inbetween and thats when I exercise. I guess i'm burning to many calories. I'm about to start on TrueMass and see how that goes, but I wanted a little something for an extra boost. I have such a hard time gaining muscle. What is a good product that is one step down froma PH...? I'll check that out Shifty, but should I still wait a couple more months to start it?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I eat lots of food...lots...I'm doing 50/30/20 right now in my meals, and i'm eating 7 meals a day. In between two and three hour intervals. I work split shifts every day so I'm on my feet from dawn till almost midnight. I get a break inbetween and thats when I exercise. I guess i'm burning to many calories. I'm about to start on TrueMass and see how that goes, but I wanted a little something for an extra boost. I have such a hard time gaining muscle. What is a good product that is one step down froma PH...? I'll check that out Shifty, but should I still wait a couple more months to start it?
work on the diet first, forget about products. Honestly, how light were you BEFORE the halodrol/pheraplex cycle? 135? You need to get the food part down or else you wont maintain any gains regardless.

MikeSammons32

Awards
I know this is the supplement forum, but whats wrong with my diet? More carbs? I'm eating whole wheat pasta, brown rice, granola with my yogurt, ...I'm downing two shakes a day and one or two protein bars. Between 4 solid meals and a couple supp meals I don't really see how else to do it with my shedule, but I refuse to just accept my progress. I'm obviously not doing something right and I know my workouts are on. I'm training with a huge guy thats been doing this for a while.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know this is the supplement forum, but whats wrong with my diet? More carbs? I'm eating whole wheat pasta, brown rice, granola with my yogurt, ...I'm downing two shakes a day and one or two protein bars. Between 4 solid meals and a couple supp meals I don't really see how else to do it with my shedule, but I refuse to just accept my progress. I'm obviously not doing something right and I know my workouts are on. I'm training with a huge guy thats been doing this for a while.
Well, i'm looking at your diet and all I have is "I eat lots of food...lots...I'm doing 50/30/20 right now in my meals, and i'm eating 7 meals a day. " No mention of # of calories - just lots, and no details. So give some specific details so we can work on that. I'd bet you can get more calories in, and in a healthy way without it being too much more hardship. Lay out a day or two, or if you need to first, start tracking here or in fitday.com

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Protein bars and Shakes shouldnt really be depended on a daily basis.

There are many little things you can throw in there. Nuts, PB, Tuna. Possibilities are endless. THere are tons of people's diets posted around here, from the high school lifter to the BB professional.

What another person has done, may not equally be beneficial for you.

MikeSammons32

Awards
Thanks everyone...I'll but more effort into my diet and see how that goes

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Add heavy cream to your shakes. Start at a cup a day and work up or down, depending on the amount of fat and/or muscle you put on. If you are a true "hard gainer" and you're working out properly, you shouldn't have to worry about putting on any fat. Eat more whole eggs, too. You could also add coconut milk to your shakes if you want to. You need saturated fats in order to build muscle, if you are natural.

Drink a half gallon of half-and-half a day for a month, and then tell me you can't gain weight.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks everyone...I'll but more effort into my diet and see how that goes
if you can give us a day or a couple of days worth of how you currently eat, we can make meal to meal specific adjustments that could help without being a hardship

MikeSammons32

Awards
9am : a few eggs and some wheat toast or yogurt w/ granola
11am: tuna or peanut butter sandwhich
1:30pm: protein shake and granola bar
4pm: Left overs - it varies from what my girlfriend cooks, but it is usually healthy and high protein. ex meatloaf, chicken dishes, fish dishes I always make sure to have some complex carbs as well like potatoes, whole weat noodles, or brown rice
6pm: Another left over meal
8:30pm: protein shake and sandwhich or granola bar
10:30pm: A fresh meal!

I'm constantly looking for healthy recipies to give to her. She loves to cook and I love to eat so it works out. I just can't eat the same thing everyday, my body eventually just starts to reject it. I've ruined several foods I liked that way.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm well an easy change would be to hit sams club or bjs or costco and pick up some bags of raw unsalted nuts and add 1/4 cup serving size to 2-3 meals a day. adds some nice cals, and good fats.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm constantly looking for healthy recipies to give to her. She loves to cook and I love to eat so it works out. I just can't eat the same thing everyday, my body eventually just starts to reject it. I've ruined several foods I liked that way.

There are a bunch of great recipes in the recipes section

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
4pm: Left overs - it varies from what my girlfriend cooks, but it is usually healthy and high protein. ex meatloaf, chicken dishes, fish dishes I always make sure to have some complex carbs as well like potatoes, whole weat noodles, or brown rice

Here is what I eat(bulking). I'm 5'9" 180 lbs not shredded but I can see the outline of my abs a bit.

Breakfast:
3 whole eggs + 6 whites scrambled + 60-70g rolled oats + about 70-80g frozen fruit cooked with the oats

4 chicken breasts + 1/2 a roast beef(600g uncooked) or a whole turkey breast + 150g brown rice split into 3 meals

140g whey concentrate split into 2 shakes before/after workout. Pre workout with the whey, depending on the workout, 80-120g oats + 80g frozen fruit(berries)

250g 1% cottage cheese, about 30g natural peanut butter, 8-16g fish oil

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established

No veggies or fruit? Tisk tisk.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think everythings been said...Food. not just food learn about protein, carbs and fats and which ones to take in. sure you can cheat a little here and there mostly keep in clean. do you know how many calories your getting in...

Im so frustrated about the people on this board that think this or that supplement gets them big (steroids or prohormones included) and they simply dont know how to get big though food! Either that or they just have sucky genetics.=)

dude eat intill your belly sticks out past your chest when you look in the mirror at night. and eat soem more. your going to feel like throwing up! If your serious about getting big youll spend the time to eat. worry about refining it later when you gain some size, now Im not telling you to become a fat slob be reasonable...just learn about nutrition and eat!!and move the heavest weights you can with good form and get your sleep. if you do take supplements creatine (o and make sure you drink 1-2 gallons a day with all this food) its a job doing this..its the price you must pay if you want results.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had one of the starter sample baggies, so I had only 40 tabs or so. So I can't say what a full cycle would be like. What I had thought to do if I get a bottle is to use it as 4 on workout days, and 2 on off days, maybe even just 1 off days. i'd take 2 together preworkout, provided a nice effect :D

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had one of the starter sample baggies, so I had only 40 tabs or so. So I can't say what a full cycle would be like. What I had thought to do if I get a bottle is to use it as 4 on workout days, and 2 on off days, maybe even just 1 off days. i'd take 2 together preworkout, provided a nice effect :D
Same here, except I space them out by about an hour. I take one tab while I'm cooking breakfast, and then I take another tab about an hour after I eat, just as I'm driving to the gym.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You could look into an aromatase inhibitor. Some good ones are T-911 and IBE's new product Formex. They will give some of the same results of a PH without having to do PCT. You also don't have to worry about T suppression or hepatoxicity.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could look into an aromatase inhibitor. Some good ones are T-911 and IBE's new product Formex. They will give some of the same results of a PH without having to do PCT. You also don't have to worry about T suppression or hepatoxicity.
Yep!

T-911 is awesome, and Formex looks to be VERY promising!