T911

imenraged

Awards
So I bought some T911 by LG Sciences today. Immediate observations are:

Ravenously hungry, irritiable. I had a pretty intense back workout today, but I am usually pretty intense in the gym, the one thing I did notice that was different is I was sweating like a hog. Didn't notice anything with strength gains, but as I said, first day of use. The bad side is I also tweaked my back today so I don't know if I will be able to keep track of strength gains. But I'll see how my body responds as far as healing and moving to a higher rep, lighter weight program until my back is normal again.:dl:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-911 is no joke bro, awesome test booster! awesome reviews and logs ran on this stuff, hope your back gets better buddy:)

Markum1

Markum1

Awards
I've been on T-911 for 4 days now and lovin' it! Workouts have been more intense, aggression is up, overall feeling of wellness noticeable and I seem to be less sore.

If 4 days is this good I can't wait til about the 2 week mark. So far worth every penny.

Great job LG!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will love this stuff Enraged! Sorry about the back.

MuscleOlogist

MuscleOlogist

Awards
Is this stuff new? Haven't heard of it. Gonna go see what's in it. LG's stuff is usually pretty good though i've used there SLIN.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My husband used this a while ago and I loved the effects it had on him. He is a pretty aggressive guy in the gym and I was afraid he'd be way scary in the gym with T911. It actually mellowed his temperament and increased his strength and libido. ;) Give it a little while, it will probably do you some real good as time goes on.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
t911 is killer man! Awesome product!

imenraged

Awards
Well I learned something after a day of use of T911. It is some very potent stuff, and most importantly, it does not mix well with SSRI's, at least for me. After having a some what rage induced panic attack, I nearly yanked a drunken driver through her window after she nearly ran over my partner. (yes I am "the man,5 O, a pig, etc...) (and yes the widow was mostly closed). I am a very mellow guy, and I don't take my job serious enough to purposely injure another person. Not my style never will be. But I was out of control and it scared the Sh!t out of me. There is a warning on the box, about taking T911 while on certain types of med's and apparently that meant me. I took it back, and told the very hot girl behind the desk the same story. I hope somebody with a SSRI question reads this before they consider their purchase. This is no bash on LG Sciences, it just didn't mix with me.:scared::yikes:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well I learned something after a day of use of T911. It is some very potent stuff, and most importantly, it does not mix well with SSRI's, at least for me. After having a some what rage induced panic attack, I nearly yanked a drunken driver through her window after she nearly ran over my partner. (yes I am "the man,5 O, a pig, etc...) (and yes the widow was mostly closed). I am a very mellow guy, and I don't take my job serious enough to purposely injure another person. Not my style never will be. But I was out of control and it scared the Sh!t out of me. There is a warning on the box, about taking T911 while on certain types of med's and apparently that meant me. I took it back, and told the very hot girl behind the desk the same story. I hope somebody with a SSRI question reads this before they consider their purchase. This is no bash on LG Sciences, it just didn't mix with me.:scared::yikes:
Wow man! Atrong Rage! Hope you and those around you are ok :)

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
it's got Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one in it isint that a steroid?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GNC-exclusive until April. It IS available on our site, though. 50% off with Anabolic Minds coupon code, as well as everything else in the store.
Thank you for your response! What is this AnabolicMinds coupon code?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Is it still the same code type that was ON the site a few months ago?

I think it was listed on the LG site?

thatguy2695

Awards
hormones

been lurking on the sit for a while and finally starting to post, if there is a designated place for introductions I didn't see it an apologize.

On to my question, since this isn't a Pro Hormone but rather a PCT is it alright to use for an 18 y/o as a testosterone booster?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
been lurking on the sit for a while and finally starting to post, if there is a designated place for introductions I didn't see it an apologize.

On to my question, since this isn't a Pro Hormone but rather a PCT is it alright to use for an 18 y/o as a testosterone booster?

You can use this with out being in PCT, but from the Test boosting abilities its great for PCT, I personally wouldnt use one at your age. At 18 yrs old why are you looking for a test booster?

thatguy2695

Awards
just trying to see what can help me get big without screwing up my endocrine system.
Also have natural Gyno so I want to get as big as I can to make my nips not look as big. Tried Clomid for a month with no success in shrinkage in the long run so now my goal is to just get bigger so they don't look as bad.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can use this with out being in PCT, but from the Test boosting abilities its great for PCT, I personally wouldnt use one at your age. At 18 yrs old why are you looking for a test booster?
just trying to see what can help me get big without screwing up my endocrine system.
Also have natural Gyno so I want to get as big as I can to make my nips not look as big. Tried Clomid for a month with no success in shrinkage in the long run so now my goal is to just get bigger so they don't look as bad.
The thing about T911 is it not only boosts T-levels, but allows your body to put to better use the T that you already have! I don't know if this would be good for an 18yo guy, but I don't know if it would be bad either. I wouldn't condone it, but I really can't see it damaging anything.

As for your gyno, you're going to have to take more drastic measures. The only thing that got rid of my pubertal gyno was Epidrol. I'm NOT condoning the use of it under 21yo, but just thought I'd be honest in telling you. Now, some guys have gyno flare ups with that compound, so it's definitely not a cure all. I didn't even use it until I was 21, but I was fortunate in that it worked.

You may also want to look into Letrozole.

It's better to explore all avenues before going under the knife. Gyno is a pain. You're not alone, man.

Antiflag262

Awards
T-911 Dosage is 3 pills daily. Two, then 1 before Sexual or Physical Activity. I Work out every morning at 5am, anyone have suggestions on how to take this supplement according to my schedule??

-my reason for this question is i dont really feel anything on the 1 tab in the morning, i try and spread them out over the day..

thatguy2695

Awards
My biggest problem though is an enlarged Aerole, I don't really feel hard glandular tissue underneath it's just a large hanging nipple, so would those types of treatments work to correct that?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My biggest problem though is an enlarged Aerole, I don't really feel hard glandular tissue underneath it's just a large hanging nipple, so would those types of treatments work to correct that?
No. That's something you can't really change. Lowering BF is the only thing that would help with that, but even then you can only do so much.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Ditto on the info in the above post, it is more about your body fat %. If you can lower that, safely, then you should be able to get a handle, or at least a decent handle, on this situation.

thatguy2695

Awards
I've gone as low as 7 or 8% and they did get better but they still just hang (I rest around 10 now), going to see a plastic surgeon next week to see what they can do. Thanks for all the help though.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love T911 threads, you always know what to expect, which is crazy stories of people with workout intensity, rage, and gains not even seen with the majority of PH's which are much harder on the body and require pct.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love T911 threads, you always know what to expect, which is crazy stories of people with workout intensity, rage, and gains not even seen with the majority of PH's which are much harder on the body and require pct.
...and people constantly asking if it needs a PCT. :rant:

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
if you had to choose one would it be t911 or DTH?

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any reason why I cant find the ingredient profile on the LG' website. Am I blind?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You won't find the ingredients on the site. I have run both DTHC and T-911....no compare for me, T-911 rolled from the first dose!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You won't find the ingredients on the site. I have run both DTHC and T-911....no compare for me, T-911 rolled from the first dose!!
Many are feeling the same way. :thumbsup:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this stuff new? Haven't heard of it. Gonna go see what's in it. LG's stuff is usually pretty good though i've used there SLIN.
slin is not talked about enough on the boards, it blows its competitors out of the water.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
slin is not talked about enough on the boards, it blows its competitors out of the water.
I've been using 4 SLIN pre-breakfast (contains about 90g+ CHO) and then 2 SLIN pre-workout (intra-wo drink has 45g WMS). I feel VERY anabolic!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to see SLIN in a 240ct bottle, and some K/ Na-RALA while you're granting wishes ;) I must admit I do like the current formulation though, just giving some ideas for improvements.

T-911:
Supplement Facts:
1 tablet/150mg
Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one
Cyclodextrin
Ellagic Acid
Resveratrol
Yohimbine
Luteolin

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to see SLIN in a 240ct bottle, and some K/ Na-RALA while you're granting wishes ;) I must admit I do like the current formulation though, just giving some ideas for improvements.
I'm with you. ;) - I made that same suggestion before I was a rep. Hahah...Beyond that, I don't see how else it could get much better.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No, none of the products have ingredients listed.
Lame. Great way to steer a customer away.

T-911:
Supplement Facts:
1 tablet/150mg
Cyclodextrin
Ellagic Acid
Resveratrol
Yohimbine
Luteolin
Thank you.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

T-911:
Supplement Facts:
1 tablet/150mg
Cyclodextrin
Ellagic Acid
Resveratrol
Yohimbine
Luteolin
yea, changing the form of ala would be the only thing improvement i could see.

I've never tried the na-r-ala, but r-ala and k-r-ala both worked well for me

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NA-rALA is supposed to be the best form of it. I've never even used ALA until I started taking SLIN, so I love it regardless.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You asked if you were blind and I said "no." :dunno:
I understood what you said and thank you. I just think a company should list what their product is made of, kinda seems a little deceptive to me.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understood what you said and thank you. I just think a company should list what their product is made of, kinda seems a little deceptive to me.
Ya, I don't know why they're not up there. We're definitely not trying to hide anything. Maybe it just hasn't been updated. Pretty much all of the other online retailers have the product breakdown listed on their sites.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya, I don't know why they're not up there. We're definitely not trying to hide anything. Maybe it just hasn't been updated. Pretty much all of the other online retailers have the product breakdown listed on their sites.
No worries. Everybody is just raving about it and I just wanted to see what all the hype is all about.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
justed used 2 pills today preworkout. Back to the gym after 3 mths off. Nothing noticeable, just tastes real good.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Trsut me man, this stuff will work wonders soon!
No offence. Day 2, 3 lozenges. Still nothing. Just wondering if takes few days to kick in? Many guys say they noticed something day one! Nothing here.:dunno: