Start HyperdrolX2/MassFX during practices?

dlinelifter

Awards
Hey guys, so i've got my hyperdrol X2 and Mass FX and ready to start using it for 8 weeks. I've got spring practices starting this week, at most 3 practices a week, still lifting hard at least 4 days a week on top of that. Curious what you think about the practices with the supps at the same time? Practice only goes for about 3-4 weeks, would still have 4-5 weeks of straight lifting in the cycle.

imenraged

Awards
I can guess your probably referring to baseball practice. Unless your practice consists of sitting in the dugout, MassFX and Hyperdrol will definitely help you through the practice and with the cardio associated with baseball practice you should lean out also.

dlinelifter

Awards
Nah sorry forgot to say its football practice. im a defensive lineman.
I was hoping I would lean out, but all the cardio during practice isn't gonna have me cutting too much weight i hope? sorry this is my first time using the stuff, just a little apprehensive

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
if i were u i would jst get one of the two products (dose it a little bit higher) and just eat more food...

dukeshavenfarms

Awards
Nah sorry forgot to say its football practice. im a defensive lineman.
I was hoping I would lean out, but all the cardio during practice isn't gonna have me cutting too much weight i hope? sorry this is my first time using the stuff, just a little apprehensive
Just checking here but if you are referring to springball then that means you are in college and that also means that you are taking banned substances. I know its the "offseason" but be careful, and smart.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just checking here but if you are referring to springball then that means you are in college and that also means that you are taking banned substances. I know its the "offseason" but be careful, and smart.
Not necessarily... He'd have to check with NCAA guidelines to see if they are banned or not. MassFX should be in the clear, but I don't think that Hyperdrol is.

But as per the original questions, you can go throughout with both (or just one) of these without worrying about your practice cardio. They'll help you to gain strength and size while leaning out at the same time. It's a recomp package of sorts when combined with the various bits of training that you'll do. I see no problem, other than any possible collegiate athletic rules, that would prevent you from going on with this.

dlinelifter

Awards
Thanks a lot guys, I was gonna wait until our spring testing (we only get tested maybe twice a year) just to be on the safe side, but we'll see how it works out.

Just curious, how long would the mass fx/hyperdrol stay in my system? In case i did have to wait for the summer?

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily, some high schools have spring ball too.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys, I was gonna wait until our spring testing (we only get tested maybe twice a year) just to be on the safe side, but we'll see how it works out.

Just curious, how long would the mass fx/hyperdrol stay in my system? In case i did have to wait for the summer?
It should stay with you for a few weeks afterward, but will dissipate. The effects from it have been noted for 2-3 weeks after the dosing has stopped.

Not necessarily, some high schools have spring ball too.
Good point right there...we never did get clarification if he was HS or Collegiate. dline-, care to elaborate? It'd be very useful to know your age and experience level with products and training.

dlinelifter

Awards
Good point right there...we never did get clarification if he was HS or Collegiate. dline-, care to elaborate? It'd be very useful to know your age and experience level with products and training.
College. I'm 20 years old, started lifting weights freshman year of highschool, but have done serious speed and agility training/plyos and such since the 6th grade. I've been lifting hardcore for the last 3 years, thats when i became addicted, can't live without it, you know the feeling. Lots of olympic lifts now, strength coach is a former competitive lifter, cleans got heavy and squats got deep.

Taking creatine for the last 3 1/2 years (12 weeks on 4 weeks off), started taking NOXplode shortly after. Have used superpump 250 and sizeon, but couldn't get my workout in from the bathroom stall :laugh:. added in some amino acids and glutamine stuff occasionally. Big fan of Cellmass from BSN, but just ordered some USPlabs Jacked to replace NOXplode, wasnt cuttin it anymore.

and I eat healthy. crazy strict diet right now, cycle high carb days and low carb days, only good carbs and lean meats, keep the insulin levels right where I want them. have lost bf but still gaining strength and good mass

So this is my first go with a pro-anabolic. Lookin forward to it. actually, takin all my strength not to open the bottles right now...

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Seems jack3d is really good I have no-xplode too. I may wanna switch to jack3d to try it myself everyone seems to like it

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
a question to T-AD ! :) do you think Trisorbagen would enhance the effect on these products? Thanks.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
a question to T-AD ! :) do you think Trisorbagen would enhance the effect on these products? Thanks.
I can help with that.

Absolutely. Trisorbagen significantly keeps the ingredients in MFX and HD active longer than just taking them alone. By taking Trisorbagen with MFX during your pre-workout dose you are enhancing the intense workout that you are going to have with MFX. Taking Trisorbagen at night with HD will allow you to keep the Anti Aromatase properties of HD last throught the night when your test production is being manufactured at its highest rate. Then taking Trisorbagen with your morning dose of HD you are also allowing yourself to keep those high test levels going throughout the entire day. Its very good for your body too. I highly encorouage you to take it with MFX and HD.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can help with that.

Absolutely. Trisorbagen significantly keeps the ingredients in MFX and HD active longer than just taking them alone. By taking Trisorbagen with MFX during your pre-workout dose you are enhancing the intense workout that you are going to have with MFX. Taking Trisorbagen at night with HD will allow you to keep the Anti Aromatase properties of HD last throught the night when your test production is being manufactured at its highest rate. Then taking Trisorbagen with your morning dose of HD you are also allowing yourself to keep those high test levels going throughout the entire day. Its very good for your body too. I highly encorouage you to take it with MFX and HD.
theshaman ,thanks man :)
Stealing my thunder, eh? Negged, and FIRED!! :eek:wned2:

j/k... D-man's gotchya covered!! Good job. Oh, and the obligatory "X2" on what he said. ;) :18:

dlinelifter

Awards
Thanks for the help guys, I'll get back about the legality of Hyperdrol X2 and Mass FX in NCAA. Hope to God they say yes, i'm itchin to try this stuff out...

dukeshavenfarms

Awards
Thanks for the help guys, I'll get back about the legality of Hyperdrol X2 and Mass FX in NCAA. Hope to God they say yes, i'm itchin to try this stuff out...
Hope for you its a yes, but as past player the hyperdrol will probably be a no go.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established

i agree with the rest of the people i just took a look at the 2009 NCAA banned substances list... it doesnt list 6-bromo as being banned but most likely it will show up as something else (i think someone said it could make u test positive for boldenone, dont know how though)... so like i recommended b4 go with just one product (the massfx) and dose it a lil higher... especially since u weigh a good amount...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly don't keep track of the various "lists" out there, but I think that 6-bromo and other AIs may be on the NCAA list, possibly as a lump-sum type of thing. MassFX should be just fine, though. If anyone can verify, or even post up a copy or link to the NCAA list, that'd be definitely awesome! I'd be appreciative (and would rep for what it's worth).

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
I checked the 2009 list, 6-bromo is not there.

Anti-Estrogens anastrozole clomiphene tamoxifen and related compounds

Related compunds... is 6-bromo strong enough to be there?

dlinelifter

Awards
Heres the list for NCAA D1

The NCAA list of banned-drug classes is subject to change by the NCAA Executive Committee. Contact NCAA education services or ************ for the current list. The term “related compounds” comprises substances that are included in the class by their pharmacological action and/or chemical structure. No substance belonging to the prohibited class may be used, regardless of whether it is specifically listed as an example. Many nutritional/dietary supplements contain NCAA banned substances. In addition, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not strictly regulate the supplement industry; therefore purity and safety of nutritional dietary supplements cannot be guaranteed. Impure supplements may lead to a positive NCAA drug test. The use of supplements is at the student-athlete’s own risk. Student-athletes should contact their institution’s team physician or athletic trainer for further information. Bylaw 31.2.3. Banned Drugs The following is a list of banned-drug classes, with some examples of substances under each class. No substance belonging to the banned drug class may be used, regardless of whether it is specifically listed as an example.

(a) Stimulants: amiphenazole methylenedioxymethamphetamine amphetamine (MDMA, ecstasy) bemigride methylphenidate benzphetamine nikethamide bromantan pemoline caffeine1 (guarana) pentetrazol chlorphentermine phendimetrazine cocaine phenmetrazine cropropamide phentermine crothetamide diethylpropion phenylpropanolamine (ppa) dimethylamphetamine picrotoxine doxapram pipradol ephedrine prolintane (ephedra, ma huang) strychnine ethamivan synephrine ethylamphetamine (citrus aurantium, zhi shi, bitter fencamfamine orange) meclofenoxate and related compounds methamphetamine The following stimulants are not banned: phenylephrine pseudoephedrine

(b) Anabolic Agents: anabolic steroids androstenediol gestrinone androstenedione mesterolone boldenone methandienone clostebol methyltestosterone dehydrochlormethyl- nandrolone testosterone norandrostenediol dehydroepiandro- norandrostenedione sterone (DHEA) norethandrolone dihydrotestosterone oxandrolone (DHT) oxymesterone
dromostanolone oxymetholone epitrenbolone stanozolol fluoxymesterone testosterone2 tretrahydrogestrinone (THG) trenbolone and related compounds Other anabolic agents clenbuterol

(c) Substances Banned for Specific Sports: Rifle: alcohol pindolol atenolol propranolol metoprolol timolol nadolol and related compounds

(d) Diuretics and other urine manipulators: acetazolamide hydrochlorothiazide bendroflumethiazide hydroflumethiazide benzhiazide methyclothiazide bumetanide metolazone chlorothiazide polythiazide chlorthalidone quinethazone ethacrynic acid spironolactone flumethiazide triamterene furosemide trichlormethiazide and related compounds

(e) Street Drugs: heroin tetrahydrocannabinol marijuana3 (THC)3

(f) Peptide Hormones and Analogues: corticotrophin (ACTH) growth hormone (hGH, somatotrophin) human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) insulin like growth factor (IGF-1) leutenizing hormone (LH) (all the respective releasing factors of the above- mentioned substances also are banned.) erythropoietin (EPO) sermorelin darbypoetin

(g) Anti-Estrogens anastrozole clomiphene tamoxifen and related compounds

(h) Definitions of positive depends on the following: 1for caffeine—if the concentration in urine exceeds 15 micrograms/ml. 2for testosterone—if the administration of testosterone or use of any other manipulation has the result of increasing the ratio of the total concentration of testosterone to that of epitestosterone in the urine to greater than 6:1, unless there is evidence that this ratio is due to a physiological or pathological condition.
3for marijuana and THC—if the concentration in the urine of THC metabolite exceeds 15 nanograms/ml.

Thats the most recent list. I emailed the drug-free sports group and this is what the had to say:

"The NCAA does not specifically ban the ingredients listed in Hyperdrol X2. Dietary supplements that are sold over the counter and through the internet are under-regulated by the U.S. FDA. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the product’s purity or safety. Impure supplements can cause a positive drug test under the NCAA drug testing program. Athletes are advised that the use of dietary supplements is at the user’s own risk. The list of ingredients and claims made by a manufacturer are not necessarily backed up by reliable, scientific research. The REC DOES NOT recommend the use of any dietary supplement, please direct all dietary supplement questions to the REC."

They didn't say anything about Mass FX, not sure if they forgot or its just legal. either way, I'm gonna send a follow-up email about it.

If I ended up taking just the mass FX, how high should I bump it? if at all? full 8 week cycle, or maybe squeeze it down to 4 weeks, take 4 weeks off, then hit hyperdrol X2/MassFX combo cycle over the summer (maybe throw a little trisorbagen in there...)?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
just go with massfx (better safe than sorry)... run it for 8 weeks... at 6-8 caps per day (ur bodyweight)...

dukeshavenfarms

Awards
What we always did and were suggested to if we were going to take something, is to go and ask your strength coach about it. He will be able to tell you, and is supposed to know what is ok and what is not

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just go with massfx (better safe than sorry)... run it for 8 weeks... at 6-8 caps per day (ur bodyweight)...
Good call. I could be wrong, but I don't think it'd be permitted. It's definitely an anti-estrogen, and the strongest of the OTC ones. Better safe than sorry...

What we always did and were suggested to if we were going to take something, is to go and ask your strength coach about it. He will be able to tell you, and is supposed to know what is ok and what is not
Exactly what I always recommend. Ask your coaches, and if they don't know, contact someone from the NCAA to find out for sure. It's a good question, and a very legit one to be asking. Doing so instead of trying to sneak it in is more admirable, IMO.

dlinelifter

Awards
Thanks for all the help guys. I really appreciate you takin the time over the last week and tryin to help me out with this.
My strength coach was not too excited about me taking any supps, except for protein and maybe creatine. even pre-workout NO stuff was a no no in his book. I'm gonna get in and talk to my trainer, he's a little more educated on the products and what is in them and such.
But anyways thanks again. I've got my 8 weeks worth of hyperdrolX2 and mass FX and can't wait to start, even if I do have to hold off until summer. Until then, i'll just have to kick some ass without them...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the help guys. I really appreciate you takin the time over the last week and tryin to help me out with this.
My strength coach was not too excited about me taking any supps, except for protein and maybe creatine. even pre-workout NO stuff was a no no in his book. I'm gonna get in and talk to my trainer, he's a little more educated on the products and what is in them and such.
But anyways thanks again. I've got my 8 weeks worth of hyperdrolX2 and mass FX and can't wait to start, even if I do have to hold off until summer. Until then, i'll just have to kick some ass without them...
Cool. That's a good attitude to have. I think that many coaches and people in general are opposed to supplements due to ignorance of them. It's like tossing that "S" word around that rhymes with asteroid...nobody really seems to know what they are, but assumes they are everywhere and just because someone is doing well and improving their physique, they must be on them. If you coach or trainer needs any further info, we're always open to them as well. Either tell them about here or our own site. Heck, they can e-mail me if they want, too! :cheers: