Stack Slim Xtreme with Recreate? Other Slim X questions.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im almost done with my 2nd bottle of Recreate and i was going to go on my third to make a 60 day cycle.

I ordered Slim Xtreme, would it be cool to stack both of them? I would be on Recreate for only 20 more days after getting my Slim Xtreme.

How long to cycle Slim Xtreme for? I may be doing 1-2 caps a day. Can 1 cap a day really be sufficient for fat loss?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
1. What is in Recreate? If it has stims you are going to want to avoid it, otherwise it is fine.

2. SlimX is about finding your perfect dose. Always start with one (1) capsule of SX first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Remember, SX lasts for 12-14 hour so avoid taking it after 10am unless you are looking to stay up late. If you don?t feel the desired effect wait until the next morning then try taking two (2) capsules. When you find your perfect dose (which for many is one (1) capsule) SX WILL keep you going strong and feeling great for at least 12 hours. You will know when you find it.

3. We at the office have been taking SX for about 4 months now. We always try to take it 5 days a week and cycle off 2 days each week.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1. What is in Recreate? If it has stims you are going to want to avoid it, otherwise it is fine.

2. SlimX is about finding your perfect dose. Always start with one (1) capsule of SX first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Remember, SX lasts for 12-14 hour so avoid taking it after 10am unless you are looking to stay up late. If you don?t feel the desired effect wait until the next morning then try taking two (2) capsules. When you find your perfect dose (which for many is one (1) capsule) SX WILL keep you going strong and feeling great for at least 12 hours. You will know when you find it.

3. We at the office have been taking SX for about 4 months now. We always try to take it 5 days a week and cycle off 2 days each week.
2 was my sweet spot. it wasn't the strongest stim effect i have experienced but it was definately one of the longest lasting ones. very nice stim effect and appetite control on it's own, don't see any reason to stack it with recreate but don't think it will hurt if you do. i would suggest taking them a few hours apart if you do stack them.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recreate is by USP labs. i think it has 50mg a caffeine at the most. Its supposed to be a very mild stim.

5 days on and 2 off sounds very nice, glad you mentioned that.

so can you do this the year round if you did 5 on 2 off?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Recreate is by USP labs. i think it has 50mg a caffeine at the most. Its supposed to be a very mild stim.

5 days on and 2 off sounds very nice, glad you mentioned that.

so can you do this the year round if you did 5 on 2 off?
I would be careful about stacking caffeine. If you take the caff product late in the day it could cause sleep issues.

The one thing you will notice with SX is that even after months of use.....you will not grow tolerant to it. Meaning you won't have to take more caps for the same effect. :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recreate contains 25mg of Caffeine per capsule. I know nothing about Slim-X, can you post the ingredients BigSmith?

Thanks buddy!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Recreate contains 25mg of Caffeine per capsule. I know nothing about Slim-X, can you post the ingredients BigSmith?

Thanks buddy!
Cocoa Seed concentrate (standardized for methylxanthines equal to 100mg caffeine/cap), AminoSlim-4*, Ginseng Root extract (standardized to 80% ginsenosides), Aneurin DBE™ (Thiamine disulfide butyrate ester), Acai Berry 4:1 extract (standardized to 10% polyphenolic antioxidants), Cha'de Bugre 10:1 extract (standardized for purine metabolites), Aniracetam

This is probably about the cleanest and most powerful stimulant, mood elevator and appetite extinguisher on the market (ever). I was warning about caffeine as it can interact with our Thiamine analog delivery system. If you take caff late in the day after taking SX, it can cause you to get no sleep that night. Even with as little as 25mg of caff.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I mad this mistake... took SX at 6:30am and small coffee around 2:00 pm (just cause I like the taste and was really wanting it). Sure enough, I was up till at least 1:00

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd suggest staying away from any caffeine while taking SX. It lasts so long, and is so smooth, that you probably won't even realize it until you look back throughout the day and see how awake you really were and are still. Taking caffeine can throw it over the edge and extend the effects out even longer. Unless you really really really don't enjoy going to bed at a decent time, I'd highly recommend against it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats the importance of taking slim x on a empty stomach?

i would love to take it with a protein shake first thing in the morning so i can eat a solid breakfast 30-45 minutes later.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
Taking it with food competes with the absorbtion of SX in your system. It can dillute and destroy the effects of SX. 30 mins wont kill ya buddy! ;)

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
As Derick said.....its stronger with no food. However it will still work if you take it with food, just not 100%.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to mention that if it did hit you within that 30 minutes before breakfast, chances are quite good that you'll not want to each such a hearty breakfast afterall! In 30 minutes, that'd be quick-acting by any means. It usually hits me about an hour later. So while I'm waiting for it to hit, I eat some quality whole grain carbs and such to fuel the day. If I'm busy driving instead of eating (while driving to work), then I'll have food leftover by the time I get there. SX hits about that time, and it can take me another hour just to finish half of a bagel. Use your window wisely, but give it just that 30 minutes to get in there right. :thumbsup:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As everyone else was alluding to, taking with other foods will hinder absorption and assimilation into your system.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can i take a product with yohimbine, extra tyrosine and bitter melon with slim xtreme? just wondering because i have the caffeine free LG cold fusion pre-workout drink which has tyrosine and yohimbine in it.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can i take a product with yohimbine, extra tyrosine and bitter melon with slim xtreme? just wondering because i have the caffeine free LG cold fusion pre-workout drink which has tyrosine and yohimbine in it.
I'd not put it with yohimbine. That stuff gets me quite "jazzed up". I bought it in bulk to use in a home-made fatburner concoction once and made the mistake of just dumping a wee little bit in a morning shake. Looking back about an hour after I started having this weird "full body vibration", I realized I dumped probably 10 times the normal dose in. (Really should have not been so stupid...) I don't think it'd really be a great thing to mix in, IMO. The typical pre-w/o drink has some sort of stim in it to get you going in the gym. While on SX, the mix may work the same, but it'll kick SX into overdrive. General rule of thumb is NO STIMS while on SX unless they are either very very mild, you are very very tolerant, or you just really want to stay up and watch that guy who took over for Conan O'Brien. ;) :crackhead: