EXTREME HELP PLZ HELP

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I know I posted forums b4. I lost someone in my life. Someone who I 'loved" I posted a forum on depression in the past. I almost cut myself due to it. its 2 am I spoke with my fam members bc I didn;t know how to handle it. I will be seeing a doc on Monday when he is open. Plz if anyone has a heart to plz contact me or text me because I am going through a rough time. Its not easy to go through depression and I need someone to talk to. If anyone out there has a heart please by all means txt me or call me. 919 594 9710 I know its strange but plz I am asking in gods name someone to talk to.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
its 2 am I am sorry if anyone has to read this but my heart is in pain. All I ask is if someone please have the decency to have a helping hand in gods name plz txt me or callme. Thank you all for all your help that I have been given I am so sorry in my heart but its hard for me plz understand. Please pray and please contact me if you are able to. Thank you all and everyone here on AM I am gratefull to be a member here.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I have an email ddrfreak83@yahoo or myspace page finding me under that email. Again I am dreadfully sorry and I feel very very bad about talking about it but I know there has to be someone out there to at least have a decency to call me u can block ur number if u like all I need is someone to talk to. My doc does not open till monday. I know its nothing to do with supplements or bodybuilding but its having to do with being a human. Im sorry if if it sounds stupid but any help is better than no help.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I been through so much torment and missery and this is the outcome. Im sorry once again. My names Ryan if anyone wants to know. Thanks again for having me here in Am. I am most appreciated.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Im sorry to hear about that... but since i live in singapore its a lil too far away... if no one has helped you out yet ill pm u my msn messenger address... dont worry AM brothers stick by each other...

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
dude just hang in there until monday. i know it seems an awful long time away but keep yourself busy doing things you enjoy. nows the time to lean on friends and family. if i werent at work id messnger you but cant do it from here.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i will keep you in my prayers.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah like was mentioned above trying to keep busy somtimes helps to take your mind off things. if you have a Bible around try reading a few passages it really does help speaking from past experience just hold in there bro.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, were on eachothers friends list, You sound the same way I sounded a week ago man, Ive suffered tohrough a ton of depression, all kinds of meds, and all that seem sot help for me is exercise. You can add meon msn [email protected], and anyone else for that ,matter that is in the same boat and needs help. man if I didntnt have a loving girl right here with me Id of been dead long ago, and even if you dont have one man you have your brothers here, we wont let you down my man. Look below at my quote, we are all in this together ok man. Your not alone and although life sucks right now for you it could always get worse, you need to make a list of all the postivie things in your life that your thankful for and look it over 10 , 20 , 100 times a day, it really puts things into perspective.

Life is hard man , and sometimes the world is real real cold isnt it. But think of it this way, if things are sooo awful they can only get better. Just dont do something stupid man, if your into fitness, you know theres no easy fix and noone gets anywhere taking the easy way out, So dont you start taking the easy way out now.

Get in touch with me man, or I will to you very soon. Im really concerned as I hear some desperation in the way your writing. Breathe my friend, go for a walk, get the endorphins going, and surround yourself with the ones you love and the ones who love you. if those people arent around or few and far between then get talking to your brothers on here. I promise man we wont let you down!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
please man respond or something, Its late here and we just got rid of our long distance to save$ its gotta be messenger or on here, but i promise you dude I can help you

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I pray and thank tonight when I sleep to thank this place and the people who are here. Bodybuildings my goal. I am in tears for those who are heloing me plz dont give up. I need till monday. I WILL RUN NOVADEX FISH OIL AND RHODIOLA RHOSA TO COMBATE THIS. I can do this. I cant lose now.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Its 5 am. my cortisols jack3d. My brains about to xplode. My body is so jittery. My heart feels to xplode out my heart. All I know is I am here =)..... and everyone here we stick togther as a team. I will respond tomorow. I WILL run navadex not for pct but I ran it before and the careless feeling I got I loved. Thinking of Novadex xt and Mass Fx if I can afford it. Thnx again. Feel free to call me or txt me.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Its 10 I feel like crap. Going to get someherbs and some novadex. I just feel crappy today

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro. I just barley got on the computer here at work this morning. I don't get alot of time to spend on the computer. I just got your freind request and accepted it right before looking at this post. You are the first person who has asked me to be their freind and that made me feel good this morning. Then I read this and I am very sad to hear that you are feeling so low. You can touch peoples lives in so many ways. Just like making me feel a little better this morning. Hang in there every thing gets better with time. I know everybody always says that. But I know its true. I am a cofined space rescuer here at my work and I am going to have to leave the computer in a minute. But I will check back latter. You can e-mail me at [email protected]. My name is Tim. Thanks again for the freind request.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Thank u tim. I did email u whenever u get it. Thanx again to all of u. If u ever have txting to help me out feel free to call or txt. Im going to get some grub I feel so $h*tty today.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
by herbs you dont mean weed do you? I know it used ot help my depression when I used to do it lots years ago, but its jsut temporary it will actually make your depression worse, not too mention lower your testosterone. you might dude want to think about getting off ALL your supplements, especially after the doc prescribles you medicine which Im guessing he will,all SSRI s are tough on your liver so absolutely NO methyls or excessive caffeine once he gives them to you, and again not sure he will but my guess is he will. Take a look outside man, take a look at the sun shining, and the clouds and the sky, we live in a beautiful part of the world, there is something to be thankful for right there.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Yes and one thing I can be thankfull for one start is every one of you for sticking togther. I know it may be a pain in the a$$ but I have all of you to thank. SSRI he will and if so Milk Thisle is one way to go? I am on Fish Oil, Reversitol,Rhodiola Rosa thats the herbs =) not weed lol. Reversitol hopping to regain myself again and to balance out my test. She isnt good for me shes leaving today getting all her stuff. She never wanted to help me out with anything nor my family she took advantage over me and anything she could. Not this time. I am better than that. I am just trying to relax somehow I feel funny. Dunno its like a weird tingly feeling kinda. I mean feels like a slight lift kinda like a high feeling? I dunno but I seem to calm down. My breathing is slower now.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
Hey I emailed you back bro. This computer is being a major peice of crap. After I post it won't show any new posts until I log off of anabolic minds and then log back on. Not sure why it is doing this. I am not a computer wizard by any means.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there you go man, if a girl is bringing you down, then now is the time ot be selfish and move on from her, if you dotn take care of yourself man noone will , ok? maybe not my place , but dont let a girl bring you down, get yourself together and the women will come bro, and ya we do stick together, thats why I wont go near BB.com, too many A holes there, this is the place you need to be my man,

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
= ) thnx again searl12. Yes it is a wonderfull place and yeah bb.com sux I hate the ppl there. They are so cocky. I don't know long long the reversitol will kick in my system I should have got novadex xt. I dunno if its wise to go back and get Novadex and run 3 caps revesitol in the day and 2 caps novadex xt at night? Am I pushing it? I am bc I want to do what I can to better myself and make my alphamale come out and show that girl I dont need her in my life. Plus she has a kid that I babysat all the time I need someone that doesnt have an "already made" family. I am looking into powerfull to run but its Reversitol and maybe novadex if I can find better options. I feel so tired today I dunno why. OFf my eca and dont feel hungryat all. *sighs*

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
again bro, it seems like your relying on supplements to make your life better, I know how that feels I myslef and many others on here are somewhat addicted as well, I can t remember the last time that I wasnt "ON" something be it creatine, protein powder, prohormones, or whatever, but the answer isnt in a pill or powder, its upstairs in your head and I honestly think you should get rid of everything that is a pill or powder and seee what the doctor says, he might end up giving you hormone replacement or soemthing, I really dont know, and who am I really seeing as I take a ton of supplements myself. just a thought man they may be playing tricks with your mind, and you dont need to prove anything to a girl. mine just stormed out cause shes upset over god knows what " I dont know how to love ehr when shes upset" or some crap, but you know what? I love her but wont let her bring me down, or blame me for her problems, Im gonna keep moving forward, and if its not with her man, then by myslef or with someone else, Dont base your life on "Bein g with someone" or "showing someone you dont need them" get to the gym, pump those weights, do that cardio, get a haircut lol, whatever you gotta do to bring yourself up, o do it for the next few days. start living for yourself for the time being, its not being selfish man sometimes you gotta simply look out for #1, we've all been there, thats the beauty of all this, there is a ton of help here for you, and all the posts are showing you that. i personally feel good for the fact that Im trying to hel you, and one day my friend you will help someone in the same spot as you are in. But Im not doing this for me, Im doing it cause Ive cried out for help before to friends and family and it fell on deaf ears, and I almost made a really selfish,stupid decision to take my own life. A move only a coward makes, you dont strike me STALLION as a coward, you came on here with all these muscle heads, all these big guys and asked for help which is a great victory for you in its own write. and the am brothers are here now, ok? Im off to the gym now cause my girl has me in the dumps for no reason, but I wont let her bring me down, I go now thinking of you, of all you guys, Id be dead id it wasnt for exercising and the commitment that ti takes, somehow it has kept me going. I'll be thinking about you man, I'll rip it up for you good, Im gonna curl the 55's for 8 today, most i ever did was 6 in each hand, today i go for 8 and I KNOW I CAN DO IT! and I KNOW you can get through this minor little bump in your road. I'll be with you the whole way man, others may come in and out but im here till your ok, I want constant updates, I want to know too exactly what the doctor said, ( IVE SEEN LOTS FOR DEPRESSION ) in no way am I trying to be your mom, I just need the info to help as best i can. Im off bro, i suggest if your up to it you do the same!

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I will rip some clean and press today and maybe arms...when I do arms I will remember hat u said and I will have the most mind blowing pump I ever had felt. I will keep updates on the doc and everything else. Right now I seem a bit calm maybe the revistol and Fish Oil and Rhodiola is really helping but overall I seem a bit calm. I;ll be back going to go eat

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love that your so down and out and still keeping at the body building goals. another victory for Stallion!

I admire your courage, and encourage others who are silently suffering to speak out now.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
depression is a roller coaster, im kind of used to the ride now.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
again bro, it seems like your relying on supplements to make your life better, I know how that feels I myslef and many others on here are somewhat addicted as well, I can t remember the last time that I wasnt "ON" something be it creatine, protein powder, prohormones, or whatever, but the answer isnt in a pill or powder, its upstairs in your head and I honestly think you should get rid of everything that is a pill or powder and seee what the doctor says, he might end up giving you hormone replacement or soemthing, I really dont know, and who am I really seeing as I take a ton of supplements myself. just a thought man they may be playing tricks with your mind, and you dont need to prove anything to a girl. mine just stormed out cause shes upset over god knows what " I dont know how to love ehr when shes upset" or some crap, but you know what? I love her but wont let her bring me down, or blame me for her problems, Im gonna keep moving forward, and if its not with her man, then by myslef or with someone else, Dont base your life on "Bein g with someone" or "showing someone you dont need them" get to the gym, pump those weights, do that cardio, get a haircut lol, whatever you gotta do to bring yourself up, o do it for the next few days. start living for yourself for the time being, its not being selfish man sometimes you gotta simply look out for #1, we've all been there, thats the beauty of all this, there is a ton of help here for you, and all the posts are showing you that. i personally feel good for the fact that Im trying to hel you, and one day my friend you will help someone in the same spot as you are in. But Im not doing this for me, Im doing it cause Ive cried out for help before to friends and family and it fell on deaf ears, and I almost made a really selfish,stupid decision to take my own life. A move only a coward makes, you dont strike me STALLION as a coward, you came on here with all these muscle heads, all these big guys and asked for help which is a great victory for you in its own write. and the am brothers are here now, ok? Im off to the gym now cause my girl has me in the dumps for no reason, but I wont let her bring me down, I go now thinking of you, of all you guys, Id be dead id it wasnt for exercising and the commitment that ti takes, somehow it has kept me going. I'll be thinking about you man, I'll rip it up for you good, Im gonna curl the 55's for 8 today, most i ever did was 6 in each hand, today i go for 8 and I KNOW I CAN DO IT! and I KNOW you can get through this minor little bump in your road. I'll be with you the whole way man, others may come in and out but im here till your ok, I want constant updates, I want to know too exactly what the doctor said, ( IVE SEEN LOTS FOR DEPRESSION ) in no way am I trying to be your mom, I just need the info to help as best i can. Im off bro, i suggest if your up to it you do the same!
Good post that was all excellant advise. It takes a big man to ask for help. Just work on yourself for yourself. Do what ever you do that makes you feel good. As long as it is positive things. everything else will fall into place

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Worm I emailed u back on yahoo. Okay gonna eat im starving again lol*sighs* took another Rhodila and Fish oil to keep my calm feelings going. be back laterz. Shes going to get her stuff out today so. Lets hope it all goes well and I will update how all that went.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
yeah i had problems with depression. they put me on prozac. it helped but i knew it wasnt right. and when i tried to get off it i got super depressed for like a few days.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
yeah i dont know what my doc will prescribe to me but who knows. im ay my cousins bc shes at my house grabbing her stuff and i have my dad there to make sure everything is running ok. i dont want to see her face again. i want to look for tommorow and not yesterday. she is a thing of the past and not worth it in my life. its hard for me to deal but i will accept that she really did use me and my family.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Hang in there bro, in the grand scheme of things you will look back at this incident as a blip on the radar. It is normal for people to have feelings that they do not know how to handle, especially when uncomfortable situations arise. It is imperative that you just ride it out and control your impulses. Always remember that you can not control the first idea that pops into your mind, but you can control the second. It is important for people like us to keep our minds occupied with hobbies, and other people as well. Basically, anything that will keep your mind from spinning into total chaos and madness. Just take each day as it comes, try to do with it the best you can, and always keep the people and things that you love in the forefront of your mind...this too shall pass.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah i had problems with depression. they put me on prozac. it helped but i knew it wasnt right. and when i tried to get off it i got super depressed for like a few days.
Thats the problem with anti depressants, you cant just `come off them`` you need to be weened off, trust me I know all about it,you go berzerk if you stop cold turkey, what a nightmare it is. Thank god for the iron

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
WellI came home. And well I came into my room where I feel a cold emtpy feeling. I started to breakdown again. I took my Fish oil and Rhodiola again. Took my Reversitol and kinda stoped the harsh depressing feeling in 30 minutes. I cant believe this has all happend to me. I just cant see how.

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
I think we have all been where your at right now man.You should think about going to church tomorrow.I don't know if your religous or not.Things will get better.I promise you that.You should ask your doc about Lexapro.It's a good anti depressant and it won't lower your test levels.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I am heading bak into the gym today. Ever since the loss of someone I thought I "loveed" I was am thinking if they loved me they would have worked things out. I am going to do my routine I use to do. 5-6 times a week I will go in the mornign to do my cardio for one hour on the elipical at the gym empty tummy of course. Then hit weights maybe 3-4 times a week. I think this may imporive my overall well being and maybe start getting back on track. I tend to only do four meals a day I could go 5 and have 2 protein shake sbut I dunno yet. I want to see how fast I can lose weight. The Rhodiola gives me headaches and makes me drowsy for some reason. I dunno why. Anyways thats just the update. Trying to breathe and stay in the game.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I know inside I dont want to go. Ill take my no-xplode so I will have the intensity like I had before. Forgive my appetie is kinda whack due to everything. Im eatting now which is good bc I havent really been eatting. Tommorow going to hop back on my eca and run my ass off. Ima train like I never did before. Ima tell myself ima get huge and get ripped lik never before. Then people around will see im never looked so good like this before! Damn right we in it togther and we stick to it!

imenraged

Awards
Hey bro, from they way your posting I am pretty sure you're going through a manic episode, I know a bit about that, I've been there. If I were you I would stop the supps til Monday, at least the ones that have stimulants. You got to give your body a break. Keep hitting the weights, running whatever else you need to do. If your room is a cold empty place, don't go there. Hit a cafe or something order some soothing tea, go to where there are lots of people.. Just know your not the only one that battles this kind of thing. Try to relate it to lifting heavy weights, it's just one more rep to finish the set. You may not get it today, but eventually you're gonna push it out and go for another rep. Keep pushing man, don't give in or give up. If you need to, shoot me a PM:dl:

Heartless88

Heartless88

Awards
Ever since the loss of someone I thought I "loveed" I was am thinking if they loved me they would have worked things out.
I know it sucks to give your all in a relationship, to come and find out that your being used, and taken for granted. I the kind of girl that give 200 percent to the person I love, and I am there through it all no matter what. The ride or die chick. 3 years, been through some ****, jail, drugs, rehab, jail, rehab, all this **** that some typical person that does not love you would not have been there for. And there he was standing there looking me in the eyes telling me he loves me... yet to find out he cheated on me. :(
I know how you feel, and I loved the guy and somehow I am trying to work things out with him so lets see how it goes, its hard! I don't want to get hurt again. And you know most men wont express this kind of stuff, but amen to you. Its not about your pride, its not about your ego, its about you. You did yourself better by letting it out and if more men did you guys would be better off.

Keep you head up, and don't drown yourself in sorrow. It only makes things worse, the fact that you had balls to post this show you how much better you are then her.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I been experiencing a lot of really really bad headaches lately. My diet is noton key no more I can't seem to eat. I can't seem to stomach anyfood. I been waking up with severe headaches and same as night.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
One more day and im praying going insanre lashing out crying to myself. turrning my head and always having these rough vivid images about it all. My headaches hurt they stay with me. Advil won't seem to help. I just seem so lost into am emty world. I know I got to get it togther but I seem to can't find the way. I will tell my doctor my conditiona nd let him know I cant eat and have severe headaches.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Im starting to eat now. Still have weird headaches. The trip to the doc tomorow is still good for the go! I spoke with my mom and were gonna set and appointment first thing. I might be on Wellbutrin again. I know many said Xanax and Prozac is bad so I will make sure I tell him I dont want them. Anything esle I need to be warned about. I know it will be an SSRI for sure. But other than that I want to be happy and get back in the gym again.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey bro, jst dont take methyls with ssris they are tough on your liver for sure! paxil especially, just dont need the extra strain, now if you must a non methyl light prohormone should be ok. But Im no doctor, so be honest with the doctor, hes not there to judge , hes there to help. Tell him everything you currently take, have taken, and plan to take. its for your own good my man.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Well I stoped everyone right now until I talk to the doc. Right now I got these really bad f*ing headaches and its getting to me. I cant seem to think.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I don't like being so couped up in the house. Been couped for 3 days. Going out to the club guess I am gonna have a little fun to get shizznitz off my miond. For the record I have not called her or txted her since she left me. And I guess it may be the best though I wanted some clossure u know. Off to the doc tomorow so everyone wish me luck. Going to get some of this depression off my damn chest. It sux because I rather have 300 lbs over it than this. Again everyone get back at me gonna be out for a few maybe have some good drinks but I will not overdue it. I think I deserve a little fun. Be back laterz.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Hey man ive been reading through this following for a couple days, and just like to say hang in there youve got lots of rgeat advice from wonderful people on this forum, people you barely even know reaching out in your time of need to help you now thats got to bring your spirts up a little bit, life could be far worse so just keep your head up, things will get better, "The night is always darkest right before the dawn" "when one door shuts another one opens" That part of your life is done forget about it focus on what you love and try try to forget things will get better they always do. Just hang in there bro were here for ya.