Epistane PCT OTC or SERM?

Broadway

Broadway

Awards
I did a cycle of H-drol and only used Novedex XT as a PCT because H-drol is so mild. I gained 10 lbs from the h-drol and had no sides. I am thinking about doing Epistane for my second PH cycle dosed at either 30/30/30/40 or 30/30/40/40. I am having trouble however at getting a clear answer at what I need to do for a PCT. Is a SERM needed or can I do this OTC? And if I can do this OTC what do I need and what dosing do I need to take it at?

I have spent quite a while just reading everything I can on the matter but I still cant quite get a straight answer. I have heard that Reversitol works (thats made by I force right?). But I have also heard that you need a SERM. I don't want to start this cycle without really knowing everything there is about it, so if anyone has a any insight for me that would be great. Thanks.

UrbanTakeOver

Awards
Always have a serm on hand at the least.... Even if you dont really need one, Epist is a stronger methy, and should be treated as such. I have heard of shutdowns on epist, some even have worst sides then with superdrol, I would air on the side of caution and pick up SERM

Broadway

Broadway

Awards
I have access to some nolva...but like you said that is only in case I need it. I would still like to try and do this OTC...what do I need?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
welcome to AM bud!

if you check out the PCT section you will find that this question is answered many times there.

please try to keep discussions of anabolics (cycles and PCT) to the steroids section.

UrbanTakeOver

Awards
Your standard stuff really....
If I were running it for my first time I would run it at
20/30/30/40

Cycle Support with Preloading of a week or two, and in post cycle
Reversitol
3/2/2/1
Post Cycle Support
0/0/4/4/4/4

Lean Xtreme - For cortisol control

Nolvadex
20/20/10/10

But really and truely, go look at some logs of some people that ran Epist, they will give you a good indication of what works and what doesn't. Thats why they are there