Which stack would you pick?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I'm not trying to start a war, I am just wondering if you had to choose between these 2 stacks what stack would you choose, and what stack do you believe would be more effective for strength, size, leaning up and recovery?

Stack 1
Prime
Powerfull
Anabolic Pump
Recreate
Jack3d

Stack 2
Prime
IGF-2
RPM
Drive
Neovar

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very different stacks. The USP stack would be great for a cut or recomp. I think you would get better gains out of the AppNut stack. IGF2 is one of my all time faves, stacked with Drive and you are HUGE. The nice addition is Neovar to give creatine and recomp effects with the nutrient partitioning, maybe not as pronounced as AP but still very effective.

dukeshavenfarms

Awards
I'd have to go with Stack 2. I am about to start a Prime IGF-2 stack while using jack3d. I did do a Drive,Rpm,IGF-2,Neovar stack last summer and saw good gains from it so by adding in Prime you should probably just add to it. Just wonder if its overkill?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Stack one has been tried and proven effective

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack one has been tried and proven effective

And so has stack 2, many have logged the AppNut stack and individual products.

Both are solid stacks, just depends on your goals.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Majority of the stacks have at least usp in it. Anabolic Pump is vastly used. And has good results

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
well stack one is exactly what I will be taking come april I'm already on the AP Powerfull and Recreate got the prime ready and waiting and will be getting some jacked by the time april comes around but I have heard good things about the appnut stack

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I like AP and it is strong. I do 2x instead of 3x now. Try to conserve a lil. I heard some good stuff bout rpm/drive. Im not saying any product is bad but I just find usp more effective u know. I like recreate I was going to do a Levi/Rec stack but ppl on bb.com said I don't have to cycle my eca stack that I am on now. So I will just buy more bronkiads in 4 days I guess lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you everyone for the replies. I'm going to give Stack 1 a shot since I've used Prime, Powerfull and Jack3d before and loved it, but I will try stack 2 in the future:D

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
true I agree and see what Mrbrightside is saying. Maybe what youhave first can be used up before getting anything else. Also to save some dough. I learned that the hard way and I still got stuff all over so im trying to use what I have first. What do you have available if I may ask judgementday maybe something u have can also turn into a stack u know rep me guys!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right now I have almost a full bottle of Prime and half a bottle of Jacked, so I figured I'll get the Powerfull, Anabolic Pump and Recreate to go with it.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
yeah kool ok hey if I was you I heard good things with a Prime/Powerfull/Anabolic Pump stack if you wanted to save some dough and just get the ap. Im telling you thats prolly more than enough imho

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good Asteroid stack + Jack3D it is :D

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Right now I have almost a full bottle of Prime and half a bottle of Jacked, so I figured I'll get the Powerfull, Anabolic Pump and Recreate to go with it.
I would run more than 1 bottle of Prime if I ran it at all, and I'd definitely pick up Jacked if I didn't have Geranium and Caffeine already (even though schizandrol intrigues me). I assume your goal is recomp with recreate; that's a decent pick-up if you don't lose strength easily. Obviously, though, if you're bulking, I'd opt for something else. Anabolic Pump worked well for me, I'd probably pick up multiples if I decided to run it again, but it can get costly. I did not like PowerFULL, but that may be because of my youth.

This is an expensive stack that is most likely to be effective. However, I would pick up some ALCAR in favor of Recreate. I would pick up another bottle of Prime along with a nettle-based test booster (i.e. Act X, Divanex...or I might just completely bypass this option, seeing now that you're only 20 years old) along with another tub of Jack3d and I'd call it a day.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Act X, Divanex are those really good natural test boosters? Also is there any other good ones to add with the Astreoid stack?

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Yup, tried and true. Divanex is pretty cheap right now.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't find any reviews for Divanex, as a stand alone.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
It's a 95% pure extract of stinging nettle root. Search nettle if you want some info