The Next Step... Please Help...

BigDan1316

Awards
Hey guys,

I'm 23 years old 6'5 and 190. I have been lifting and taking supplements for about 9 years now. I consider myself experienced in both departments. In my 9 years I have taken various protein powders, multi-v, joint supps, NO supplements, creatines, glutamine, ZMA, ecto/methoxy sterones.

During that time I have been on a rollercoaster ride weight wise. 290 lb. offensive lineman, 190 lb. lean, 220 lb. buff, 190 modeling. Although I like how lean I am currently, bodybuilding is my true love and I am ready to put on some serious mass as my goal has always been to hit 250 lb. with 9% bf.

My question is supplement wise, does anyone have any recommendations based on my age, history, goal, etc.?

I have been looking into DS Activate Extreme, as well as Epistane. However, I am open to any and all suggestions. Thanks!

BigDan1316

Awards
Also, I forgot to mention. I am looking to keep side effects at an absolute minimum (Hair loss, acne, etc.).

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
epi is a great compound to start with, though at 190 and 6'5" you may want to tweak your diet and play around with test boosters for a few months.

UrbanTakeOver

Awards
Im not sire how good epistane is for putting on weight, I know its fantastic for cutting and strength but not sure about mass.

I think Phera-Plex, Dymethazine, or superdrol (If you really, REALLY want it bad) are better at mass gaining. But superdrol has some really harsh side effects so I myself would stay clear of it

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
To hit 250 at 9% body fat is going to take ten's of years if going the natural route...

I'd start off at taking realistic goals...

BigDan1316

Awards
That is more of a ball park, long term goal.

Kinda just guessing numbers wise by others around my height.

Basically just looking to take the next step in putting on quality lean mass.