Strongest Carb Disposal agent for re-feeds

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am going to be doing an extended cycle with The Ultimate diet 2.0 - Basically near overtraining with starvation cals all week then 1.5 refeed days (works awsome!) and need the strongest carb disposal agent for those few days.

Would p-slin be best?

pinchharmonic

pinchharmonic

Awards
  • Established
there's this enormous thread at muscular development about vanadyl sulfate and chromium GTF as the best (and only proven) GDAs.

they have guys there using glucose monitors trying it out. stuff is cheap too, may want to try it out or take a look at the thread at musculardevelopment.com

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bulk p-slin would work well for that that way you can just dose accordingly.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, the problem with any of the other nutrient partitioners is that you do end up kind of saturating them at one point. What i mean is a single dose of pslin stays active in system for say 4-6 hours. The problem is that it can only get so much glut-4 out and do its thing for so much in carbs in that time. adding more pslin won't help either from what i've come to understand. so i dunno. it might be that a cocktail of different ones works out best

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what do you think about vanadyl sulfate,chromium and pslin stacked?

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My understanding is that you want to avoid these types of products during the refeed process in order to ensure all of the carbs you eat go towards restoring glycogen levels.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am going to be doing an extended cycle with The Ultimate diet 2.0 - Basically near overtraining with starvation cals all week then 1.5 refeed days (works awsome!) and need the strongest carb disposal agent for those few days.

Would p-slin be best?
The “Muscle Feeder” baby… and its only about 6 weeks away…

-Eric

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I'd personally go without it. The body's reaction to depletion is so supercompensatory that your strength will shoot up on Saturday's power workout. I set PRs every Saturday the first 4 weeks I did it.

You will probably feel like **** on Friday from the blood glucose fluctuation so one could probably help then to offset that but it may be too difficult to time it correctly. So I wouldn't bother at all.

Cerberus

Awards
I agree with Machinehead. You do NOT need a glucose disposal agent. The diet is designed with physiology in mind. Don't buy into the bullshit that you need a GLUT4 super-uber uptake supplement.