What do you think of Slim Xtreme and Leviathan Reloaded stack?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I was waiting on DCP but it is still delayed, so went ahead and thanks to steveoph got my order switched up to Leviathan and Slim Xtreme....how do you guys think that will work?

I will take slim xtreme at the lowest dosage obviously.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I mentioned, it's a rather new product. But I like the LR, and the ingredients in Slix Xtreme complement it nicely. You can probably work your way up to 3 caps LR + 2 caps SX / day.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Nvm forget what I said lol slim x looks very good. I wouldnt mind running that myself. Anabolic Xtreme is a good company. Looks pretty solid stack.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the PM, maurice. Perhaps it's a good thing that I popped in here afterall!

Guys, I do want to be very honest with you on something here. Though we say strong words about SX and how long it last, how potent it is, and how nice of a product it is, you can form your own opinion on it when you try it out. But please, and listen to this part, I really do advise against taking any other stimulants with it. Mixing caffeine or anything in with SX will probably result in something you don't want to experience. A little bit may be ok, but taking a larger dose such as a full dose of Leviathan would not be adviseable, IMHO. If you take SX in the morning and dose 2 Lev. later on in the day, it will be like a huge shot of nitrous into an already fast engine. The stim effect from SX is incredibly smooth and really does last a LONG time. Popping another stim into the equation will not only re-ignite it, but probably take it to new levels that you may not want to experience. Alone, SX is jitter-free. Throw in something else and you can probably expect some jitters, increased pulse rate, and other signs of over-stimulation. Combine that with the fact that it will make the effects of SX last even longer, and you're looking at a combination guaranteed to prevent you from sleeping.

Cliffs: Not a great idea. Novel idea, but flawed. Be careful and don't underestimate things.

Good luck, have fun, and enjoy the time you'll be awake to get things done!! :head: