VPX Meltdown stack

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Hey read about the MEltdown was pretty good so right now im on my Lipo-6 2 Bronkaids (just uped it today) and White Willow as my Aspirin so I wanna know since u guys mentioned it if I chose VPX Meltdown and stack with my Bronkaid do you all think thats a better fat burner than lipo-6 stack im doing? I am just curious I mean I would like to know people sinput. I like to stack the Bronkaid with other things to intensify it than just the eca alone. Thats why I asked what other fat burners are best used with Bronkaid to be the best fat burner. Feedback is deffinitly welcome im tryna cut up!

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried the VPX redline befor ethe cough liquid one lol and that was insane. But somehow good lord you crash so hard on it. This was years ago I never touched any VPX products since because I don't like the crash feeling. I wonder if Meldown is any different as far the crash solution.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on doing the same thing soon. Meltdown, Bronkaid, and DCP. Maybe some Lean FX too. :) I think they would stack beautifully.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sooooo mad why cant I find DCP! Why dont no one carry it omg im so mad

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
AFAIK, Meltdown is not a stim (at least it was not for me), so I would not worry about feeling a crash effect from it.

Personally I went through 3 bottles of Meltdown, and do not think it did anything for me.

Leviathan/DCP however is the best new-ish cutting stack I've used in the past few years...the classic ECA stack excepted of course!

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Dude I swear man VPX is so damn overpriced to be honest. I mean lets take one product they got which was Arginie EE its like 50 bucks or something. Thats outrageous! I'll still to my Levi/Recreate stack comming up shortly. I can't wait I don't have it yet I am going to order it from this guys store since I don't got a credit card. Levi/dcp Levi/Incarnate levi/Rec are the main ones I heard I seen all and think the Rec sounds good for my goal to shred up.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude I swear man VPX is so damn overpriced to be honest. I mean lets take one product they got which was Arginie EE its like 50 bucks or something. Thats outrageous! I'll still to my Levi/Recreate stack comming up shortly. I can't wait I don't have it yet I am going to order it from this guys store since I don't got a credit card. Levi/dcp Levi/Incarnate levi/Rec are the main ones I heard I seen all and think the Rec sounds good for my goal to shred up.
Meltdown is cheaper than Levi-Reloaded if you consider the number of servings. Each bottle of Meltdown has 40 servings for around 30-35 bucks. Not too bad IMO.