Next PH...

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.17%

Next PH...

I finished off my first h-drol cycle about 3-months ago. I did a full 4-week cycle dosed at 50/50/50/50. I gained about 10lbs and had no side-effects (except for slight aggression). I did Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support the whole way through, and did a month cycle of Novedex XT for my PCT, and had no problems keeping all my gains (I actually gained a little more during my PCT).

I am ready to do another PH but I dont know what to do. I have been tossing around the idea to do h-drol again at a higher dosage, or to maybe try out P-Plex bridged with e-stane. I have a lot of time this semester at college and would really like to make some huge gains, but I am not ready to do a m-drol or superdrol cycle, I want to save that for another time after my body has more experience with lighter PH's.

Any suggestions would be great. Please include the PH and dosing...also what you suggest for a PCT. Thanks!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.38%

From what I can tell, MMV2 is a relatively light PH. It was the first I used and got some great results, I made huge gains in strength and muscle definition. I wrote up a full review with dosing and PCT (MMV2, M1D, IGH1-PCT=Formadrol, pSARM).
    I made good consistent gains that were very easy to maintain after and had no sides except slight naseau with the pSARM.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

if h-drol was great and side effect free i would go ahead and do another cycle of that with maybe a higher dosage...
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Exclamation The One (and 2nd GEAR)

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    I finished off my first h-drol cycle about 3-months ago. I did a full 4-week cycle dosed at 50/50/50/50. I gained about 10lbs and had no side-effects (except for slight aggression). I did Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support the whole way through, and did a month cycle of Novedex XT for my PCT, and had no problems keeping all my gains (I actually gained a little more during my PCT).

I am ready to do another PH but I dont know what to do. ...

Any suggestions would be great. Please include the PH and dosing...also what you suggest for a PCT. Thanks!
    Gaining during PCT is not unheard of, especially if you do it right.

I would say that at your age, it would be a good idea to maximize yourself out naturally before going the hormonal route. However, if you're so determined...

The ONE

What about giving The ONE a go? So far all the results have been positive and it delivers AMAZING results!

Links to all the logs on The ONE: ***Links to The ONE Logs***.

Read what the loggers are saying about The ONE: ***FEEDBACK on The ONE***.

The ONE is a new compound that has never been available commercially before. Although a methylated compound, if you have done all your homework and have everything set up appropriately and are aware of all the risks, then a cycle can be quite 'safe'.

It is recommended that you only use The ONE for 4-5 weeks per cycle. You can either dose straight through or do a pulse (both options listed below).

ON cycle (specifically for Broadway)

The ONE

Straight

Option A:
    Dose - 3-4 caps first thing in the morning

Option B:
    Dose 1 - 2-3 caps first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 1 caps 4-6 hours later

Pulse

Option A:
    For every-other-day dosing: 67.5 mg for 3 weeks; 90 mg for 2 weeks; Mon/Wed/Fri. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

Option B:
    For 2 on 2 off: 67.5 mg for 3 weeks; 90 mg for 2 weeks; Mon/Tues, Fri/Sat. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

Option C:
    For 2 weeks on/2 off: 67.5 mg for two weeks, take 2 weeks off, repeat. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

Other supplements on-cycle

Complete-Balance
    Dose - 2 caps post-breakfast.

Bio-Mend

Omega-Essentials

Milk Thistle

Creatine

Protein Powder (some include BCAA's)

PCT (specifically for Broadway)

2nd GEAR
    Dose - 1 cap last thing at night

IGF-2
    Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with Drive Dose 1)
    Dose 2 - 4 caps last thing at night, just before you go to bed (i.e. with 2nd GEAR dose)

Drive
    Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 minutes pre-resistance training (i.e. with RPM dose)
    Non-Resistance Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with IGF-2 Dose 1)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours after Dose 1

Complete-Balance

Bio-Mend

Omega-Essentials

Creatine

Protein Powder (some include BCAA's)

Information on The ONE

Please READ the threads on The ONE (as you can probably find all your answers to any questions you may have in one of them):

* 2009's biggest product is here- a sneak preview from AN :)
    * It Is Here- AN's Write-Up for 2009's Biggest Product!!!!!!
    * THE ONE!!!!! IMPORTANT RELEASE INFORMATION- WE HAVE SET A DATE!!
    * THE ONE- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING PLUS INFORMATION ABOUT ***FREE*** STUFF!!!!
    * WAIT!!! Is “The ONE really enough???”
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.67%

The ONE.