B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dangers Of Metabolism Boosters And Energy Drinks

The main purpose of metabolism boosting substances is to assist body when exercising. They are there to accelerate calorie burning process. There is a common misperception that metabolism boosters can replace the role of physical activity in loosing weight. Fault for this belief lies partly by online diet marketers. Last 5 years are known as ?diet spamming? period. Majority of e-mail owners were receiving at least 1 ?lose weight - no exercise needed product? mail weekly in their inbox. Though it is true that those products will make body burn more calories even with no exercise, dangers of such doing overshadow by far those hardly measurable weight loss effects.

Untrained body of overweight people is simply not up to the increased heart rate and blood circulation that energy drink or metabolism booster can cause. Heart attack can be the consequence. Each body needs time to adapt on faster blood circulation. Any instant shock caused by metabolism boosting diet product is a health hazard. This is especially important for people who face weight issues and have one or another kind of medical condition related to: high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol levels or any kind of heart muscle disorder.

Overweight people, who have long neglected physical exercises, should avoid dietary products that promise weight loss with no effort needed. Those products are predominantly based on extracts of different citrus fruits, alcohol and in 90% of cases they will content caffeine. For individuals just starting with their weight loss program, other kinds of dietary supplements should be considered. Here it should be emphasized that there is an important difference between overweight and obese individuals. No obesity case should ever be addressed without proper medical guidance.

One should also never underestimate the power of drinking water. Water is an effective and gentle body stimulant, with no negative side effects. Metabolism boosters and energy drinks should find their place in fitness studios with people who are daily devoted to hard physical exercise.

Brenda is an online editor to site Appetite Suppresser Guide. Click here for information on fake diet pills and appetite suppressers. Brenda has committed herself to provide users with complete on health related topics specialized on dieting, fitness and bodybuilding.

By: Brenda Devlin

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You ever notice how many kids out there drink monsters and red bulls etc. They are not good for them. I'll bet we'll see the results of these a few years down the road when these kids grow up on those things. It's bad I tell ya, bad.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
You ever notice how many kids out there drink monsters and red bulls etc. They are not good for them. I'll bet we'll see the results of these a few years down the road when these kids grow up on those things. It's bad I tell ya, bad.
Very true. In my younger days, I used a lot of ephedrine to increase aggression and power on lifts. Constantly speeding is not good for the body -- even if it is a legal product. Most kids (and some adults) believe that if a product isn't illegal then it won't hurt them even when consumed in excess.

bradencarn

Awards
ive never herd of a metabolism booster,though you talk down to it, i wouldnt mind that extra back up when at the gym doin my cardio, know of any supps?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah alot of ppl fail to recognize what all those stimulants tend to do to neurotransmitters in the brain especially in a growing brain...... theirs a reason mama dosnet let u have coffee at a young age

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Ive finally kicked my energy drink problem after drinking 1-2 a day of 6 years... thank god i fianlly quit. I tried many times and I would always go back... about the last 3 months were just zero carb ones but I finally beat them! 3 weeks of being clean for energy drinks woooo!

PS - Who knows what my body thinks... i just got really sick

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
got a buddy of mine pushin out a kidney stone as we speak..........i think its from all those sh!tty energy drinks. Thats all the hydration he gets.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ive finally kicked my energy drink problem after drinking 1-2 a day of 6 years... thank god i fianlly quit. I tried many times and I would always go back... about the last 3 months were just zero carb ones but I finally beat them! 3 weeks of being clean for energy drinks woooo!

PS - Who knows what my body thinks... i just got really sick
im on year 3-4 at 1-2 a day. I tend to think this is the only bad thing i really get though. Still plenty of water and gatorade. Eat good, greens, etc, I know this does not make me invincible, but i think im not comparable to couch potatoes who try to take short cuts.
Good awareness thread though for sure.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Dangers Of Metabolism Boosters And Energy Drinks

The main purpose of metabolism boosting substances is to assist body when exercising. They are there to accelerate calorie burning process. There is a common misperception that metabolism boosters can replace the role of physical activity in loosing weight. Fault for this belief lies partly by online diet marketers. Last 5 years are known as ?diet spamming? period. Majority of e-mail owners were receiving at least 1 ?lose weight - no exercise needed product? mail weekly in their inbox. Though it is true that those products will make body burn more calories even with no exercise, dangers of such doing overshadow by far those hardly measurable weight loss effects.

Untrained body of overweight people is simply not up to the increased heart rate and blood circulation that energy drink or metabolism booster can cause. Heart attack can be the consequence. Each body needs time to adapt on faster blood circulation. Any instant shock caused by metabolism boosting diet product is a health hazard. This is especially important for people who face weight issues and have one or another kind of medical condition related to: high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol levels or any kind of heart muscle disorder.

Overweight people, who have long neglected physical exercises, should avoid dietary products that promise weight loss with no effort needed. Those products are predominantly based on extracts of different citrus fruits, alcohol and in 90% of cases they will content caffeine. For individuals just starting with their weight loss program, other kinds of dietary supplements should be considered. Here it should be emphasized that there is an important difference between overweight and obese individuals. No obesity case should ever be addressed without proper medical guidance.

One should also never underestimate the power of drinking water. Water is an effective and gentle body stimulant, with no negative side effects. Metabolism boosters and energy drinks should find their place in fitness studios with people who are daily devoted to hard physical exercise.

Brenda is an online editor to site Appetite Suppresser Guide. Click here for information on fake diet pills and appetite suppressers. Brenda has committed herself to provide users with complete on health related topics specialized on dieting, fitness and bodybuilding.

By: Brenda Devlin
haha i can c it now sum morbidly obease drinks a redline dies of heart attack!:laugh:
ye im know im sick:laugh:

omg just saw it... the energy drink add for redbull at the top of this thread wtf lol

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
im on year 3-4 at 1-2 a day. I tend to think this is the only bad thing i really get though. Still plenty of water and gatorade. Eat good, greens, etc, I know this does not make me invincible, but i think im not comparable to couch potatoes who try to take short cuts.
Good awareness thread though for sure.
I always had the mentality that hey drinkings these is better than drinking soda! Well apparently thats not really the case

i Actually decided to switch to the rockstar zero carb one a few months back after I read an article about something with the 40-80g of sugar carbs in each can and how it gives you massive insulin spike and not a good kind of insulin spike and that with continued use can easily make you a diabetic

If I can find the article ill post it... Im sure someone here will be able to post up some opinions

ADHDizMyLife

Awards
I'm healthy and I drink sugar free monster every day. It's not as "bad" as many think. I'm well aware of all the arguments against artificial sweeteners, caffeine, herbals, carbonated beverages, etc. if people are gonna drink all the alcohol they do, energy drinks are a kitten compared to a dragon.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm healthy and I drink sugar free monster every day. It's not as "bad" as many think. I'm well aware of all the arguments against artificial sweeteners, caffeine, herbals, carbonated beverages, etc. if people are gonna drink all the alcohol they do, energy drinks are a kitten compared to a dragon.

The last post was from 2009 (over 8 years ago).