Leviathan/Recreate stack...

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Okay I talked to this guy and hes a IFBB pro and hes a big dude but he said that all usplab stuff are so overpriced. And right before I was going ot tell him to order me the Levi and rec he said they both are overpriced and can find better alternatives. Huh so does anyone have any idea of something that can get close to the Levi/Rec stack bc I was gonna do that until he destroyed my hope :18:

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Ima email this dude and see what he comes up with bc he said he can guarentee me something thats has the same ingredients for half the price so lol. But Hell I got anabolic pump and I love it good stuff makes me feel huge.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Is there anyone who thinks there is a better alternative than the Levi/Rec stack?????

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ima email this dude and see what he comes up with bc he said he can guarentee me something thats has the same ingredients for half the price so lol. But Hell I got anabolic pump and I love it good stuff makes me feel huge.
I encourage you to email him, because I would like to know what secret herbs he knows of that he's holding out on us are. The LR @ $25 is pretty fairly priced, and the Recreate is only slighty more and was available as part of the Six Pack Stack at $60.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
hAHAHAHA OMG I hope you guys are redy by tomorow or hopefully tonight he will give me a breakdown and all about the price and see if he can tell me what other "secrets" he can offer me. I hope you all are ready for this one because I seriously wanna know what he got in mind. So far not one person can find anything close to it so. But the days not over yet. And Lady Gagas hot I mean USPlabs is a great company lol.