Supp comparable to Superdrol

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys. Been outta the game for a little while supplement wise. I been doing protein, bcaa's, glutamine, creatine for years as my staple. Otherwise I dont tend to get into hormonal supplements. The last supplement I took years back was Superdrol. I know they've revamped the recipe, but I really liked the way I responded to the original. I had very nice strength gains, limited water retention with little to no sides.

Can you recommend something similar? I've read through many posts, but it seems there are so many different brands now.

Through reading, Epistane seems to be a good choice for the money. I'm intrigued by the new 1-T and 1-Tren, but the pricing isn't in my budget at the moment.

Input fellaz?

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
I heard Havoc was pretty good, with minimal sides. I have never tried it though. Try looking through the Anabolic's Section. You will find more information there.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
there are tons of SD clones just search and find one...

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Since you mentioned you were a fan of the orginal Superdrol, NutraPlanet is currently running an excellent introductory deal on S-Roid like JohnnyJuice mentioned.

Priced at 19.99$ (50% off) while supplies last.
S-Roid:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/hardcore-formulations/s-roid-90-caps.html

Another very well received product is RPNs Havoc:
Havoc
Havoc + Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support

Those would be my two suggestions onto what to look further into. Check out the PH section and read up on user reviews to give you a better idea of what you want to pursue.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as mentioned previously, many other superdrol clones out there. However Epi/Havoc is a great compound, good gains and minimal sides.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Bought 2 bottles of S-Roid. Thanks for the input.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Bought 2 bottles of S-Roid. Thanks for the input.
I wanted to clarify, but you do realize that Superdrol (and it's subsequent clones) is essentially a designer oral steroid rather than "just a supplement" right? Supporting supplements and PCT supplements are just as important, if not more important than the actual cycle of SD is. I'm not trying to insult your intelligence or better judgment, but I think that many people underestimate some of the more potentially dangerous PHs.

I was introduced to the stuff way back when it first came out, and the dude at the nutrition store just said to pick up some liv. 52 and I was good to go. Nothing about PCT, blood pressure support, prostate support, etc. etc. I just want to make sure others haven't been given equally sh*tty information...

So at any rate, rock on and have a great cycle guy...

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to clarify, but you do realize that Superdrol (and it's subsequent clones) is essentially a designer oral steroid rather than "just a supplement" right? Supporting supplements and PCT supplements are just as important, if not more important than the actual cycle of SD is. I'm not trying to insult your intelligence or better judgment, I just think that many people underestimate some of the more potentially dangerous PHs.

I was introduced to the stuff way back when it first came out, and the dude at the nutrition store just said to pick up some liv. 52 and I was good to go. Nothing about PCT, blood pressure support, prostate support, etc. etc. I just want to make sure others haven't been given equally sh*tty information...

So at any rate, rock on and have a great cycle guy...
No offense taken. You don't get to be 249 at 5'8" and not know a little about 'the game'. I have BF but theres alot more muscle where that came from. Yes, I understand PCT and liver protection to say the least. I've been doing this for 12 years and basically just wanted an update on the OTC stuff they have going on.

Appreciate the heads up though..you cant have enough people who watch each others backs.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
I know they've revamped the recipe, but I really liked the way I responded to the original.

the main ingredient hasn't been revamped at all.

they are many clones of the original. the quality MIGHT be down but the main ingredient is exactly the same.

s-roid at nutraplanet is cheap as sh!t. so you could look into that. idk how well it works. CEL M-drol def does work.

just make sure you know how to run steroids before you go on again.. meaning pct support supps etc.

Another thing POST STUFF LIKE THIS IN THE ANABOLICS SECTION! i dont want to be a D just dont want your thread to be deleted.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
the main ingredient hasn't been revamped at all.

they are many clones of the original. the quality MIGHT be down but the main ingredient is exactly the same.

s-roid at nutraplanet is cheap as sh!t. so you could look into that. idk how well it works. CEL M-drol def does work.

just make sure you know how to run steroids before you go on again.. meaning pct support supps etc.
Thanks for the info...btw, whats up with your avatar!? LMFAO

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info...btw, whats up with your avatar!? LMFAO

lol ribs are beautiful jk lol. just trying to get a bit more ripped up for summer i guess thats the theme of it hhaa.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
No offense taken. You don't get to be 249 at 5'8" and not know a little about 'the game'. I have BF but theres alot more muscle where that came from. Yes, I understand PCT and liver protection to say the least. I've been doing this for 12 years and basically just wanted an update on the OTC stuff they have going on.

Appreciate the heads up though..you cant have enough people who watch each others backs.
Good to hear brother. I was hesitant to post that, because some people get all pissy and offended if you try and help out... And I agree, you can never have enough people to watch your back.

And like repmks said, formulation has never changed. Maybe just a little play on chemical nomenclature. Superdrol is Superdrol is M-Drol is Methyl-Drol XT is S-Drol is 2a, 17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol is 2a-17a-dimtehyl -5a-androst-3-one, 17b-ol is Methasteron. AX just had a different name for it on the ingredient list because...well, they could. And because they didn't wanna give away the identity of their compound...