LOSS of LIBIDO!! on MDX2 and Mas FX

hoopsta

Awards
Hyperdrol and Mass fx caused me to lose my libido in a previous cycle

Which of these would cause loss of libido? i know that both products are supposed to enhance libido but I found myself at a loss

Is it the anti estrogen affects of 6-bromo?
or is it my bodies reaction to Mass FX?

has anyone experienced the same? is there a way to alter the cycle playing with doses? could you throw in HYPERTEST to correct it?

I also have tried primal male stacked with activate extreme and had a rollercoaster affect with my libido... i guess i am extremely receptive to anti estrogens???

please help? I want to take some of these stacks but cant afford the libido loss... any input will be greatly appreciated

hoopsta

Awards
I did as directed... 4 equally spaced pills of HDX2 and 4 pills of Mass fx with two being pre workout... I dunno i dont get it.
I mean i guess everyones body reacts different but I am curious to what I can do to avoid libido loss since it is very importan haha and the stack works great

what about adding hypertest? or is that pointless because then i am just covering up a problem in the cycle

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Don't add hypertest, thats basically the same as Mass fx. But Probably due to the hyperdrol i would guess since its an estrogen blocker. But i was well had some loss of libido when i took this stuff so your not the only one. It sucks but i have to say its worth it lol, cause the **** works miracles. I gained 10lean lbs of muscle in 4weeks. Just stick with it man.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Drop the HDx2 and see if it returns

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I think it does cause a loss of interest in that area, but dude. For me thats not an issue lol. But in normal turns, sacrifice for some quality LBs man...

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you are too low in estrogen, try 3 caps of HD and see if it returns...Keep the MFX at what you are currently dosing

hoopsta

Awards
possibly the answerrr

I have been doing some research...
I have had some loss of libido on the massfx and the hyperdrolx2
I too thought it was the estrogen blocking effect of the HDx2 with the 6-bromo compoung

However i also had experienced a roller coaster libido on my Activate Xtreme and Primal male stack
One would think my libido would be through the roof

I found that the only common ingredient in both stacks is divanil which is a compound tried, tested and scientifically supported to enhance free testosterone by binding to sex-hormone binding globulin (SHBG)... I feel that for some reason this compound has the adverse effect on me...

I have been playing with doses and i have found that if i take HDx2 with HYPERTEST my libido stays perfectly fine...