- 03-09-2009, 11:05 PM
- 03-09-2009, 11:24 PM
It all depends on the person. Personally,is my favorite. It's cheap and effective, to me. But, other hate monohydrate and don't react well at all. It's a hit or miss. So, if I were you, start off with creatine monohydrate because it's so cheap, and go from there. Make sure you're drinking a lot of water, at least 1.5 gallons a day, and take monohydrate with some kind of simple sugar. I always mixed mine with grape juice.
- 03-10-2009, 12:15 AM
03-10-2009, 02:17 AM
03-10-2009, 05:09 AM
IMO, the top 3 creatine products (and yes, I have used them all) are:
* Recomped (also acts as a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic)
* Cre-02 (since it includes a Cordyceps Sinensis Hybrid and it also aids in increasing , maximal oxygen capacity, etc., as well as having nutrient repartitioning properties)
For my review of Cre-02: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/mille...ni-review.html.
Similar Forum Threads
- By insomniacl in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-30-2008, 04:22 PM
- By BoyFromAus in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-09-2008, 11:36 AM
- By Bishop2009 in forum SupplementsReplies: 68Last Post: 08-21-2007, 01:47 PM
- By Fun2Train in forum BulkingReplies: 32Last Post: 04-26-2007, 02:44 PM
- By TheUsual in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 01-31-2005, 10:06 PM