- 03-09-2009, 10:05 PM
- 03-09-2009, 10:24 PM
It all depends on the person. Personally, creatine monohydrate is my favorite. It's cheap and effective, to me. But, other hate monohydrate and don't react well at all. It's a hit or miss. So, if I were you, start off with creatine monohydrate because it's so cheap, and go from there. Make sure you're drinking a lot of water, at least 1.5 gallons a day, and take monohydrate with some kind of simple sugar. I always mixed mine with grape juice.
03-09-2009, 11:15 PM
03-10-2009, 01:17 AM
03-10-2009, 04:09 AM
IMO, the top 3 creatine products (and yes, I have used them all) are:
* NeoVar Recomped (also acts as a nutrient repartitioner and insulin mimic)
* Cre-02 (since it includes a Cordyceps Sinensis Hybrid and Endurance Matrix it also aids in increasing endurance, maximal oxygen capacity, etc., as well as having nutrient repartitioning properties)
For my review of Cre-02: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/mille...ni-review.html.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-18-2008, 05:16 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2003, 09:33 AM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2002, 02:53 AM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2002, 08:44 AM