joint supplements??

R6AAC

Awards
i have the worst dam elbows! i have to where my elbow pads on chest and tri days cause it kills me if i dont! any reccomendations on a bad ass supplement? im taking gnc's triflex.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have the worst dam elbows! i have to where my elbow pads on chest and tri days cause it kills me if i dont! any reccomendations on a bad ass supplement? im taking gnc's triflex.
I recommend OsteoSport.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
super cissus you wont be sorry. my elbows have improved greatly on it

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
primaforce elastamine has worked well for me. 14$ for a 30day supply is pretty good.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Alot of people have reported good results with Essentials with j/c

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Osteo-sport is good...a combination of cissus and a full joint arsenal

Animal flex is good no cissus..

wear them sleeves and cut out anything that hurts your body is teling you to not do it if it keeps causing pain. listen to your body and learn to love it

King Con

Awards
  • Established
OP, tell ya what. You and the next two people that want to try out Animal Flex, let me know and I'll hook ya each up with a can.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I want to try Animal Flex :) I have wicked bad issues with my right shoulder...

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try Animal Flex. Currently just use a product with glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM from walmart.

Also would like to try Osteosport.

R6AAC

Awards
Animal flex sounds pretty good for my joints. who carries it for a good price other than bb.com?

King Con

Awards
  • Established
I want to try Animal Flex :) I have wicked bad issues with my right shoulder...
I would like to try Animal Flex. Currently just use a product with glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM from walmart.

Also would like to try Osteosport.

Fellas shoot me a PM with your shipping info and I'll send you each a can. Hopefully they can help with your joint issues.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
I've been using labrada elastijoint for my knees; 2 dislocations and a surgery, distance running at 200lbs and it has been by the far the best i have used. I did try animal flex once (Because of my luv for animal pak) and after only a few days on just animal flex the pain had come back in both knees. :( right now i'm back on labrada elasti joint and i have 0 pain.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
The following two have worked very well for me:

AN OsteoSport
Animal Flex

At first OsteoSport provided greater relief in a shorter amount of time than did Flex, however, it costs twice as much. It also contains cissus which in my mind does nothing but masks pain which could be a contributing factor. In the long run after a full can of Flex and a bottle of OsteoSport, I would recommend Flex as the more viable solution. While they both work, I do not feel OsteoSport is cost effective as a staple supplement. I have since gone back to flex and if needed I use some bulk cissus powder in addition. One thing I've learned is that Universal takes pride in their products and stands by them. They are also the most generous board sponsor by far. Their products are all priced right too.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established

AN OsteoSport
Animal Flex

At first OsteoSport provided greater relief in a shorter amount of time than did Flex, however, it costs twice as much. It also contains cissus which in my mind does nothing but masks pain which could be a contributing factor. In the long run after a full can of Flex and a bottle of OsteoSport, I would recommend Flex as the more viable solution. While they both work, I do not feel OsteoSport is cost effective as a staple supplement. I have since gone back to flex and if needed I use some bulk cissus powder in addition. One thing I've learned is that Universal takes pride in their products and stands by them. They are also the most generous board sponsor by far. Their products are all priced right too.
Thanks for the kind words brother... On a side note, I saw your feedback on another product. Check out my response and lemme know if we need to do anything to make it right.

thedawg3545

thedawg3545

Awards
ANIMAL FLEX!! best joint supplement ever, i tore my shoulder playing football and had to deal with the pain for a whole year until i heard about animal flex, i was on it for not even 3 weeks and the pain was gone. it's unbelievable also works good for my knees, squats really get to u

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Universal,how much shark cartilage does animal flex have in a packet?

it doesnt list the dosage it just says shark cartilage at the bottom under other ingredients . you you universal dont know can you refer someone in here that does. This is a supplement I find very interesting.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

AN OsteoSport
Animal Flex

I agree Joebo. Cissus works like Nsaids without the Nsaid sides(eats the stomach away after a long time)

With that said both have there place

I stick with Animal Flex long-term

and implement osteo-sport when needed. Cissus long term isn't good for masking pain if that's what your using it for, at least not with a severe injury.. short term at times it's fine. Cissus has many other benefits besides masking pain..that's another subject though.

some people say the percent of cissus you get matters a lot as well. the higher the extract the more it'll suppress cortisol, and the lower the more it helps your joints out.

also here's a little fact picked up recently, if your not taking glucosamine before bed your wasting it, you can take msm, chrontion, all the others at any time during the day..Glucosamine has to be taking before bed or it gets burned up.(in the form of glucose if I remember correctly) so I buy extra glucosamine and take that before bed, in addition to the joint supplement I'm taking.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yo BC, who were the winners?
I'm in there.. he just forgot to add my name :p

I have only tried Osteo-Sport for the joints and I loved it.

I may need to pick something up again for the joints, my shoulders are starting to make noises again.

:sad:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
universal flex has help me with shoulers

R6AAC

Awards
i gotta try animal flex!!! i did chest yesterday and i was hurting on bench

King Con

Awards
  • Established
ANIMAL FLEX!! best joint supplement ever, i tore my shoulder playing football and had to deal with the pain for a whole year until i heard about animal flex, i was on it for not even 3 weeks and the pain was gone. it's unbelievable also works good for my knees, squats really get to u
Thanks for the feedback. I've had similar success with my elbow.

it doesnt list the dosage it just says shark cartilage at the bottom under other ingredients . you you universal dont know can you refer someone in here that does. This is a supplement I find very interesting.
Off the top of my head I'm not 100% but I'll ask for ya.

universal flex has help me with shoulers
Thanks for the feedback I. It really is a complete joint product in my book.

i gotta try animal flex!!! i did chest yesterday and i was hurting on bench
Yours is on the way and being mailed out.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
ive had a pain in the tendon/joint of my left shoudler for years, it didnt bother me before as I wasnt training but I started at the gym 10 weeks ago and the pain is there everytime, also im getting pains down the sides of my forearms when I do any bicep work. Im an ectomorph and have thin bones and it seems to be hurting more and more each week. Even if i drop the weight to something where I can do 20reps it still hurts.

I was looking at USPlabs Super Cissus, is that something that could help with this problem? If so then which is the correct product out of these two links?

http://www.supplementking.co.uk/usp-labs-super-cissus-rx-90-caps.html

http://www.bodysourceonline.co.uk/USP_Labs_Super_Cissus_Rx_-_90_caps

I live in the uk and most places sell it for about £25, but that place there is £17 which is why im wondering if its the correct product as the bottle looks different.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
ive had a pain in the tendon/joint of my left shoudler for years, it didnt bother me before as I wasnt training but I started at the gym 10 weeks ago and the pain is there everytime, also im getting pains down the sides of my forearms when I do any bicep work. Im an ectomorph and have thin bones and it seems to be hurting more and more each week. Even if i drop the weight to something where I can do 20reps it still hurts.

I was looking at USPlabs Super Cissus, is that something that could help with this problem? If so then which is the correct product out of these two links?

http://www.supplementking.co.uk/usp-labs-super-cissus-rx-90-caps.html

http://www.bodysourceonline.co.uk/USP_Labs_Super_Cissus_Rx_-_90_caps

I live in the uk and most places sell it for about £25, but that place there is £17 which is why im wondering if its the correct product as the bottle looks different.
Yep, both are the same product... go for the cheaper price :thumbsup:

King Con

Awards
  • Established

In response, Shark Cartilage has been removed from Flex and has been gone for a while now.

If you happen to have one of the older cans with it, it is part of a proprietary blend so I can't give away the amount of it in there without corrupting the blend.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In response, Shark Cartilage has been removed from Flex and has been gone for a while now.

If you happen to have one of the older cans with it, it is part of a proprietary blend so I can't give away the amount of it in there without corrupting the blend.
huh just got done one bottle, must have been older..am checking my new one I recently ordered....nope look at the bottom under other ingredients(the very bottom) it says shark cartilage.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
huh just got done one bottle, must have been older..am checking my new one I recently ordered....nope look at the bottom under other ingredients(the very bottom) it says shark cartilage.
I'm looking at a can right now and mine doesn't have it. It's been removed from the new products coming out.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
I've always had problems with my elbows. Terrible, burning pain and popping during tri ext, curls, sometimes just holding dumbells at my sides. Alot of the supps mentioned are solid products. However, I've tried all kinds of supps w/o relief.
2 things to think about besides supps:

1) Increasing your water intake

2) Going on a fast or cleansing program to clean the toxins out of your body.

Both have helped me.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Me too me too

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SuperCissus RX is the best. It repairs the injury and reduces pain.

SemperFi9999

Awards
Would love to have some Animal Flex. Getting ready to go through a SWAT/Maritime school and will be running like I did in the Corps; my joints will be taking a beating and I know that Flex works!

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
Osteo Sport did the trick for me and my father.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
SuperCissus RX is the best. It repairs the injury and reduces pain.
I just order it i am doing research now on SuperCissus RX ... i am going to do a review I want to see if this = better great or islandmagic to flex- I am on flex now i will finish my can of flex and then do a review...

Products
------------------------------------------------------

1x Blender Bottle (28 oz) By: Sundesa

1x Super Cissus Rx (90+ caps) By: USPLabs

1x Prime (120 caps) By: USPLabs

------------------------------------------------------
Sub Total: $84.89
Federal Express - Express Saver (3 Day): $11.20

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Please try Super Cissus RX from USPLabs. Seriously, I am practically begging you to buy some. You will not be sorry. I have been using it for over a year and it literally cured my severe tendonitis in both arms. I am going to be writing a comprehensive review of my experiences at some point.

Get some Emu Oil at Walmart or CVS (Blue Emu is one brand) and start applying that to bring the immediate inflammation down. Also, ice at least twice a day. Finally, take 8 to 10 grams a day of fish oil. After about 2 to 3 weeks on the Super Cissus you will be amazed as the pain starts to fade. YOUR TENDONS ARE LITERALLY HEALING.

As Wheels said, you can save some money with the Bulk Super Cissus, which is at a reduced price right now:

Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams)

I have recommended this protocol to several people I know with joint pain it has worked for EVERY person I know who has tried it.

- WheyGood

You're right. Super Cissus is all you need. I usually take Fish Oil at 12-20 grams a day anyway but i've never had anything clear up injuries quicker than USPLabs Super Cissus.

Is the bulk Super CissusRx just as good? I really hope so as it does get pricey!!

I've just reordered the USPLabs and going to use the bulk product for the maintinence dose.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've always had problems with my elbows. Terrible, burning pain and popping during tri ext, curls, sometimes just holding dumbells at my sides. Alot of the supps mentioned are solid products. However, I've tried all kinds of supps w/o relief.
2 things to think about besides supps:

1) Increasing your water intake

2) Going on a fast or cleansing program to clean the toxins out of your body.

Both have helped me.
saved

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
for=redemption79
My question to u what have you tried "Flex"???? All kinds do not tell us what you have tried and how long ... I have only been using Flex... I play basketball had several bad ankle sprains a bad shoulders from my years windsurfing... Flex and universal omega has keep me in balance.

I can see fasting and drink water thing - but I do not think that will help with Swelling inflammation ( I could be worng) my two cents...