joint supplements??

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Sponsor
    dexterium's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    583
    Rep Power
    410
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    15.85%

    SuperCissus RX is the best. It repairs the injury and reduces pain.

  2. New Member
    ProOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    304
    Rep Power
    42980
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    42.36%

    Flex has been good to me...won't train without it
  3. New Member
    R6AAC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    108
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    36.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    Flex has been good to me...won't train without it
    i can't wait to get mine!!!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    SemperFi9999's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    38.08%

    Would love to have some Animal Flex. Getting ready to go through a SWAT/Maritime school and will be running like I did in the Corps; my joints will be taking a beating and I know that Flex works!
  5. New Member
    Thanos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    182
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    47.95%

    Quote Originally Posted by R6AAC View Post
    i have the worst dam elbows! i have to where my elbow pads on chest and tri days cause it kills me if i dont! any reccomendations on a bad ass supplement? im taking gnc's triflex.
    Osteo Sport did the trick for me and my father.
  6. New Member
    briancogs888's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    114
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

    Glucosamine-7
  7. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2124
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    15.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dexterium View Post
    SuperCissus RX is the best. It repairs the injury and reduces pain.
    I just order it i am doing research now on SuperCissus RX ... i am going to do a review I want to see if this = better great or islandmagic to flex- I am on flex now i will finish my can of flex and then do a review...




    Products
    ------------------------------------------------------

    1x Blender Bottle (28 oz) By: Sundesa

    1x Super Cissus Rx (90+ caps) By: USPLabs

    1x Prime (120 caps) By: USPLabs

    ------------------------------------------------------
    Sub Total: $84.89
    Federal Express - Express Saver (3 Day): $11.20
  8. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    21.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    I am on flex now i will finish my can of flex and then do a review...
    Looking forward to it.
  9. Advanced Member
    Jag's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    668
    Rep Power
    18897
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    58.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by WheyGood View Post
    Please try Super Cissus RX from USPLabs. Seriously, I am practically begging you to buy some. You will not be sorry. I have been using it for over a year and it literally cured my severe tendonitis in both arms. I am going to be writing a comprehensive review of my experiences at some point.

    Get some Emu Oil at Walmart or CVS (Blue Emu is one brand) and start applying that to bring the immediate inflammation down. Also, ice at least twice a day. Finally, take 8 to 10 grams a day of fish oil. After about 2 to 3 weeks on the Super Cissus you will be amazed as the pain starts to fade. YOUR TENDONS ARE LITERALLY HEALING.

    As Wheels said, you can save some money with the Bulk Super Cissus, which is at a reduced price right now:

    Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams)

    I have recommended this protocol to several people I know with joint pain it has worked for EVERY person I know who has tried it.

    - WheyGood

    You're right. Super Cissus is all you need. I usually take Fish Oil at 12-20 grams a day anyway but i've never had anything clear up injuries quicker than USPLabs Super Cissus.

    Is the bulk Super CissusRx just as good? I really hope so as it does get pricey!!

    I've just reordered the USPLabs and going to use the bulk product for the maintinence dose.
  10. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33558
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    I've always had problems with my elbows. Terrible, burning pain and popping during tri ext, curls, sometimes just holding dumbells at my sides. Alot of the supps mentioned are solid products. However, I've tried all kinds of supps w/o relief.
    2 things to think about besides supps:

    1) Increasing your water intake

    2) Going on a fast or cleansing program to clean the toxins out of your body.

    Both have helped me.
    saved
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2124
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    15.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    for=redemption79
    My question to u what have you tried "Flex"???? All kinds do not tell us what you have tried and how long ... I have only been using Flex... I play basketball had several bad ankle sprains a bad shoulders from my years windsurfing... Flex and universal omega has keep me in balance.

    I can see fasting and drink water thing - but I do not think that will help with Swelling inflammation ( I could be worng) my two cents...
  12. New Member
    R6AAC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    108
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    36.58%

    i just got my animal flex in today!! thanks a lot and props to b con!!!!!
  13. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    21.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    for=redemption79
    My question to u what have you tried "Flex"???? All kinds do not tell us what you have tried and how long ... I have only been using Flex... I play basketball had several bad ankle sprains a bad shoulders from my years windsurfing... Flex and universal omega has keep me in balance.

    I can see fasting and drink water thing - but I do not think that will help with Swelling inflammation ( I could be worng) my two cents...
    Quote Originally Posted by R6AAC View Post
    i just got my animal flex in today!! thanks a lot and props to b con!!!!!
    Flex and EFAs are a solid combo, for sure. For me, it's Animal Flex/Animal Omega...


    Let us know how it goes brother. Remember, it'll take a coupla weeks...
  14. rcrott1
    Guest
    rcrott1's Avatar

    R6AAC
    SoCo4Fun
    crpav

    URep, those were the winners
  15. New Member
    xtgear's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    21.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by elliotuk View Post
    ive had a pain in the tendon/joint of my left shoudler for years, it didnt bother me before as I wasnt training but I started at the gym 10 weeks ago and the pain is there everytime, also im getting pains down the sides of my forearms when I do any bicep work. Im an ectomorph and have thin bones and it seems to be hurting more and more each week. Even if i drop the weight to something where I can do 20reps it still hurts.

    I was looking at USPlabs Super Cissus, is that something that could help with this problem? If so then which is the correct product out of these two links?

    http://www.supplementking.co.uk/usp-...x-90-caps.html

    http://www.bodysourceonline.co.uk/US...s_Rx_-_90_caps

    I live in the uk and most places sell it for about £25, but that place there is £17 which is why im wondering if its the correct product as the bottle looks different.
    forget bodysourceonline , they are selective scammers, at least for foreigners, I had a major issue with them.

    I use animal flex and primaforce cissus and they do a very good job
  16. New Member
    redemption79's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    343
    Rep Power
    258
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    33.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    for=redemption79
    My question to u what have you tried "Flex"???? All kinds do not tell us what you have tried and how long ... I have only been using Flex... I play basketball had several bad ankle sprains a bad shoulders from my years windsurfing... Flex and universal omega has keep me in balance.

    I can see fasting and drink water thing - but I do not think that will help with Swelling inflammation ( I could be worng) my two cents...
    Yes. I've tried Animal Flex. I wasn't attempting to be specific about products that do or do not work. Animal Flex is a solid product, along with many others.. Some pain, like tendinitis, can be quite difficult to deal with and no supplement will seem to have an effect. My statement was in regards to other options that are available if joint support supps don't seem to solve your problem. I've personally tried flex and had good results. I've also used flex at a time when it seemed to be of no help. I think it really just has to be tried, and then considered on a case-by-case basis
  17. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2124
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    15.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    Yes. I've tried Animal Flex. I wasn't attempting to be specific about products that do or do not work. Animal Flex is a solid product, along with many others.. Some pain, like tendinitis, can be quite difficult to deal with and no supplement will seem to have an effect. My statement was in regards to other options that are available if joint support supps don't seem to solve your problem. I've personally tried flex and had good results. I've also used flex at a time when it seemed to be of no help. I think it really just has to be tried, and then considered on a case-by-case basis
    Understand...
  18. New Member
    str1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    124
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    94.05%

    Personally, I'm a big fan of Animal Flex -- and although that's been pretty much a staple for a year or so, I'm still interested in trying new things.

    Since Animal Flex is not sold locally, and I sometimes run out, I sometimes try supplementing with a few other locally available supps, which "pretty much" have the same ingredients as AF. This option is more costly and less effective.

    I have tried cissus, and it did reduce my pain, but after the rave reviews here I think my hopes were too high, as after a couple of bottles, I didn't feel it was worth it anymore. Might try it again though, but the "anabolic" effects of it aren't appealing for me, and I would like to know more about the science behind it. If anyone has some links, I would be very appreciative of them.

    Anyway, big kudos to Universal for making so many top products, although Animal Flex is my only staple at the moment (when I'm bulking, torrent also becomes a staple!).

    I'm glad for this thread, as a sufferer of chronic joint pain (I've had some damage to both knees, both of which have been arthroscopied) I'm always on the lookout for something (new) to really help (more). At least until stem cell injections into damaged joints becomes more affordable and has had more clinical tests ;-)
  19. Advanced Member
    WheyGood's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    624
    Rep Power
    4099
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    2.12%

    Jag,

    Yes, from my experience the Bulk Super Cissus works just as well. You can either cap it yourself (NP sells kits for that) or use whatever method works for you for taking bulk powder (mixing into shakes, 'parachuting', mixing with water and drinking, etc.).
  20. New Member
    elliotuk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    45.23%

    i bought supercissus rx a week ago after reading this thread and ye wow the pains in my shoulders and elbows have almost gone! Its only been a week so
  21. New Member
    crpav's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    191
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    59.4%

    Unhappy


    I was really looking forward to getting and trying my Flex but still have not received it.
  22. New Member
    seriousskillz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    29.17%

    Ive been in combat sports for as long as I can remember. So my joints have been battered over the years. Around this time last year a buddy of mine recomended that I try out this joint supplement for horses and I was, as anyone would be, sceptical. He swore by it and he has a few years on me so I figured "What the hell". Here is the breakdown in 1oz:

    5000 mg Glucosamine HCL and Glucosamine Sulfate
    100 mg Shark Cartilage (20% Chondroitin Sulfate)
    32 mg Boswellin
    12 mg Yucca Powder
    20 mg Manganese (Ascorbate)
    4 mg Bromelaine
    20 mg Vitamin C
    20 mg Omega 3 Fatty Acid
    6.4 mg Omega 6 Fatty Acid
    320 IU Vitamin A
    8 IU Vitamin E


    So how do these ingredients work together to provide maximum relief?

    Glucosamine is a charged sugar molecule that is a key component of the extra cellular matrix of cartilage. It absorbs and releases water with each step, thereby acting as a shock absorber for the joints. With more glucosamine, there is more joint protection. It is the essential and principal ingredient that determines the quantity of proteoglycan (water-holding) molecules that are formed in the body. The proteoglycans are large, water-binding molecules made up of (both) proteins and sugars. These are a major building block of healthy, vital cartilage. Glucosamine also stimulates the production of glycosaminoglycans (GAG's) which are important proteins found in cartilage. They serve to "bind" the water within the cartilage matrix, slowing the deterioration of your joints, and easing your pain.

    Shark Cartilage provides a source of chondroitin sulfate (20%) which works synergistically with glucosamine to assist in rehabilitating the cartilage that is damaged in your body. Our studies indicate that the use of shark cartilage improves the absorption of the glucosamine.

    Chondroitin Sulfate serves to attract fluids into proteoglycan molecules which assists you in two ways. First, it draws nutrients into your cartilage. Secondly, it increases the flow of fluid into your cartilage to add resiliency. It also serves to protect existing cartilage from premature degeneration by blocking "bad" enzymes that destroy cartilage and as well, prevent nutrient replenishment. Chondroitin sulfate is a naturally occurring component of cartilage that aids in the lubrication and cushioning of joints. Chondroitin also provides structure and flexibility to your joints.

    Manganese Ascorbate is a mineral that enhances the effectiveness of both glucosamine and chondroitin sulfates and synthesizes the production of healthy cartilage. It is essential for a healthy immune system and aids in the production of mucopolysaccharides, which are critical for maintaining healthy joints.

    Yucca has a lengthy history in easing stiff joints by blocking compounds that prevent the normal formation of cartilage. The root is rich in saponins that elevate your body's ability to produce "natural" cortisone. Yucca also helps to block the release of toxins from the intestines that inhibit the normal function of cartilage. Yucca also has anti-inflammatory properties.

    Bromelain helps to inhibit pro-inflammatory compounds which reduce pain and swelling. Unlike aspirin, bromelain does not inhibit the production of prostaglandins, essential to healthy joints.

    Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids act as anti-inflammatory agents. Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA, DHA, and ALA) are found in fish such as salmon, mackerel, herring, tuna, halibut, anchovies, and rainbow trout and soybean oil, flaxseed oil, and walnut oil. Omega-6 fatty acids (lineolic acid) comes from various common vegetable oils. The body converts lineolic acid into GLA which can help reduce joint inflammation.

    Boswellin has been used for centuries in the Indian Ayurvedic system of medicine to maintain healthy joints. Boswellic acids improve blood supply to the joints and maintain the integrity of blood vessels. At least one study has indicated that they may open up collateral blood circulation to provide a more adequate blood supply to your joints. Boswellin also serves to reduce swelling and improve mobility where individuals experience stiffness in the joints.

    Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) is essential for growth and repair of body tissues and it also aids in bone formation, and at the same time protecting against deterioration.

    Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) mobilizes your body's self-defense mechanisms that in turn, assist your immune system in overcoming disease. It is also a powerful antioxidant required to produce collagen, which is the main supportive protein in cartilage, tendon, and connective tissue. Collagen is the protein that "holds our bodies together" and is critical to the structure and integrity of healthy joints and also protects against bone deterioration.

    Vitamin E (Tocopheral) is an antioxidant that acts to protect red blood cells and unsaturated fatty acids from oxidation damage. It also assists your body in maintaining healthy membrane tissue.



    Syn-flex® contains a unique blend of ingredients found in no other product on the market today. Our one of a kind liquid formula, our pharmaceutical quality glucosamine HCL and Sulfate, and our ten complementing ingredients has resulted in a formula like no other that not only works, but works fast.

    Price: $263.40 per case (12-8oz bottles per case) Plus a $15 shipping fee

    So lets do the math

    An average horse weighs about 650-950+ lbs. Clidsesdales can weigh more than 2000 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Im using the weight of average horses in this formula because this product is for average horses.

    650+950/2= 800

    My lean body mass (LBM) is around 210. To simplify things and because I hate decimals Im going to use 200 as my LBM.

    Now 800/200= 4

    A serving is 1oz and we, generaly speaking, are 1/4 the size of an average horse so
    .25 ounces (US, fluid) is equal to 0.50 tablespoon or .50 tablespoon is equal to 1.50 teaspoon

    Their is 8oz in each bottle and their is 12 bottles therefore

    8x4= 32= servings per bottle 32x12= 384= servings per case

    There is approximately 13 months of supplement here

    Now back to the price $263.40 divided by 13= $20.26 per month

    I have been taking this stuff ever since my buddy introduced me to it and my joints feel awesome. Now Im the one that gets the "are you crazy" look when I recomend it. Altough, there are a few side effects I have been experiencing with this product. I can run a mile in 2 min, I seem to be growing a tail, and my penis has grown in both length and girth. Im j/k about the last part!!!

    I do not represent nor am I affliated with the manufacturer of this product.

    SeriousSkillz
  23. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,555
    Rep Power
    828399
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    96.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by elliotuk View Post
    i bought supercissus rx a week ago after reading this thread and ye wow the pains in my shoulders and elbows have almost gone! Its only been a week so
    Going with the original, patent pending, proven product. Killer stuff!

    Please let us know how it works for you!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  24. Banned
    Jda777's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

    Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM are in my tackle box.
  25. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,879
    Rep Power
    9326
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    70.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jda777 View Post
    Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM are in my tackle box.
    all of those plus a multi and digestion/immune aid in a single bottle of orange triad
  26. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2124
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    15.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by seriousskillz View Post
    Ive been in combat sports for as long as I can remember. So my joints have been battered over the years. Around this time last year a buddy of mine recomended that I try out this joint supplement for horses and I was, as anyone would be, sceptical. He swore by it and he has a few years on me so I figured "What the hell". Here is the breakdown in 1oz:

    5000 mg Glucosamine HCL and Glucosamine Sulfate
    100 mg Shark Cartilage (20% Chondroitin Sulfate)
    32 mg Boswellin
    12 mg Yucca Powder
    20 mg Manganese (Ascorbate)
    4 mg Bromelaine
    20 mg Vitamin C
    20 mg Omega 3 Fatty Acid
    6.4 mg Omega 6 Fatty Acid
    320 IU Vitamin A
    8 IU Vitamin E


    So how do these ingredients work together to provide maximum relief?

    Glucosamine is a charged sugar molecule that is a key component of the extra cellular matrix of cartilage. It absorbs and releases water with each step, thereby acting as a shock absorber for the joints. With more glucosamine, there is more joint protection. It is the essential and principal ingredient that determines the quantity of proteoglycan (water-holding) molecules that are formed in the body. The proteoglycans are large, water-binding molecules made up of (both) proteins and sugars. These are a major building block of healthy, vital cartilage. Glucosamine also stimulates the production of glycosaminoglycans (GAG's) which are important proteins found in cartilage. They serve to "bind" the water within the cartilage matrix, slowing the deterioration of your joints, and easing your pain.

    Shark Cartilage provides a source of chondroitin sulfate (20%) which works synergistically with glucosamine to assist in rehabilitating the cartilage that is damaged in your body. Our studies indicate that the use of shark cartilage improves the absorption of the glucosamine.

    Chondroitin Sulfate serves to attract fluids into proteoglycan molecules which assists you in two ways. First, it draws nutrients into your cartilage. Secondly, it increases the flow of fluid into your cartilage to add resiliency. It also serves to protect existing cartilage from premature degeneration by blocking "bad" enzymes that destroy cartilage and as well, prevent nutrient replenishment. Chondroitin sulfate is a naturally occurring component of cartilage that aids in the lubrication and cushioning of joints. Chondroitin also provides structure and flexibility to your joints.

    Manganese Ascorbate is a mineral that enhances the effectiveness of both glucosamine and chondroitin sulfates and synthesizes the production of healthy cartilage. It is essential for a healthy immune system and aids in the production of mucopolysaccharides, which are critical for maintaining healthy joints.

    Yucca has a lengthy history in easing stiff joints by blocking compounds that prevent the normal formation of cartilage. The root is rich in saponins that elevate your body's ability to produce "natural" cortisone. Yucca also helps to block the release of toxins from the intestines that inhibit the normal function of cartilage. Yucca also has anti-inflammatory properties.

    Bromelain helps to inhibit pro-inflammatory compounds which reduce pain and swelling. Unlike aspirin, bromelain does not inhibit the production of prostaglandins, essential to healthy joints.

    Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids act as anti-inflammatory agents. Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA, DHA, and ALA) are found in fish such as salmon, mackerel, herring, tuna, halibut, anchovies, and rainbow trout and soybean oil, flaxseed oil, and walnut oil. Omega-6 fatty acids (lineolic acid) comes from various common vegetable oils. The body converts lineolic acid into GLA which can help reduce joint inflammation.

    Boswellin has been used for centuries in the Indian Ayurvedic system of medicine to maintain healthy joints. Boswellic acids improve blood supply to the joints and maintain the integrity of blood vessels. At least one study has indicated that they may open up collateral blood circulation to provide a more adequate blood supply to your joints. Boswellin also serves to reduce swelling and improve mobility where individuals experience stiffness in the joints.

    Vitamin A (Beta Carotene) is essential for growth and repair of body tissues and it also aids in bone formation, and at the same time protecting against deterioration.

    Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) mobilizes your body's self-defense mechanisms that in turn, assist your immune system in overcoming disease. It is also a powerful antioxidant required to produce collagen, which is the main supportive protein in cartilage, tendon, and connective tissue. Collagen is the protein that "holds our bodies together" and is critical to the structure and integrity of healthy joints and also protects against bone deterioration.

    Vitamin E (Tocopheral) is an antioxidant that acts to protect red blood cells and unsaturated fatty acids from oxidation damage. It also assists your body in maintaining healthy membrane tissue.



    Syn-flex® contains a unique blend of ingredients found in no other product on the market today. Our one of a kind liquid formula, our pharmaceutical quality glucosamine HCL and Sulfate, and our ten complementing ingredients has resulted in a formula like no other that not only works, but works fast.

    Price: $263.40 per case (12-8oz bottles per case) Plus a $15 shipping fee

    So lets do the math

    An average horse weighs about 650-950+ lbs. Clidsesdales can weigh more than 2000 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Im using the weight of average horses in this formula because this product is for average horses.

    650+950/2= 800

    My lean body mass (LBM) is around 210. To simplify things and because I hate decimals Im going to use 200 as my LBM.

    Now 800/200= 4

    A serving is 1oz and we, generaly speaking, are 1/4 the size of an average horse so
    .25 ounces (US, fluid) is equal to 0.50 tablespoon or .50 tablespoon is equal to 1.50 teaspoon

    Their is 8oz in each bottle and their is 12 bottles therefore

    8x4= 32= servings per bottle 32x12= 384= servings per case

    There is approximately 13 months of supplement here

    Now back to the price $263.40 divided by 13= $20.26 per month

    I have been taking this stuff ever since my buddy introduced me to it and my joints feel awesome. Now Im the one that gets the "are you crazy" look when I recomend it. Altough, there are a few side effects I have been experiencing with this product. I can run a mile in 2 min, I seem to be growing a tail, and my penis has grown in both length and girth. Im j/k about the last part!!!

    I do not represent nor am I affliated with the manufacturer of this product.

    SeriousSkillz

    All most like Animal flex an Anmial Omega

    Animal flex
    Amount Per Serving % DV

    Calories 9
    Calories From Fat 9
    Total Fat 1g <2%**
    Vitamin C(as Ascorbic Acid) 100mg 167%
    Vitamin E(as D-Alpha Tocopherol) 100mg 333%
    Zinc(as Zinc Picolinate) 15mg 100%
    Selenium(as Sodium Selenate) 70mcg 100%
    Manganese(as Manganese Sulfate) 1mg 50%

    Joint Construction Complex 3000mg *
    Glucosamine (As HCL, Sulfate KCI) *
    Methylsulfonymethane (MSM) *
    Chondroitin Sulfate A (CSA) *
    Chondroitin Sulfate B (CSB) *

    Joint Lubrication Complex 1000mg *
    Flaxseed Oil (50% Alpha Linolenic Acid) *
    Cetyl Myristoleate Proprietary Blend (Cetyl Myristoleaste*, Cetyl Myristate*, Cetyl Palmitate*, Cetyl Laurate*, Cetyl Palmitoleate*, Cetyl Oleate*)

    Hyaluronic Acid *

    Joint Support Complex 1000mg *
    Ginger Root Extract (Gingerols, Shogaols) *
    Turmeric Extract (Curcumin) *
    Boswellia (Boswellic Acid) *
    Quercetin *
    Bromelain *

    * Daily Value (DV) not established
    ** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

    Other Ingredients
    Di-Calcium Phosphate, Whey Protein (Milk), Shark Cartilage, Carob, Gelatin, Glycerine, Soy Bean Oil, Purified Water, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid

    Contains Shellfish.


    *
    Animal Omega
    Total Calories 60

    Calories From Fat 60

    Total Fat 7 g 11%

    Saturated Fat 1 g 5%

    Polyunaturated Fat 2.75 g

    Cholesterol 5 mg 2%

    Vitamin A (As Retinyl Palmitate) 2664 IU 53%

    Vitamin D (As Cholecalciferol) 2000 IU 50%

    Vitamin E (As D-Alpha Tocopherol) 10 IU 33%

    Omega 3 Fatty Acid (N-3 FA)
    Flaxseed Oil
    Salmon Oil
    Cod Liver Oil
    Herring Oil
    Anchovy Oil
    Mackerel Oil
    Sardine Oil
    Omega 6 Fatty Acid (N-6 FA) Complex 2500mg
    Borage Oil
    Safflower Oil
    Evening Primrose Oil
    Sesamin
    Omega Absorption Complex 200mg
    Lecithin (Soy)
    L-Carnitine
    Lipase Enzyme 40
  27. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2124
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    15.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    sorry I got the flex ingredients wrong it is good now
  28. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,568
    Rep Power
    737260
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    64.38%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I think you should try bulk Super Cissus, I mean for that price you can hardly go wrong.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  29. Senior Member
    SoCo4Fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    586
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    99.25%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I got my can of Flex...thanks guys!

    I'm going to finish out this bottle of SuperCissus I'm running and then move over to Flex...
  30. Advanced Member
    Jag's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    668
    Rep Power
    18897
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    58.01%

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I think you should try bulk Super Cissus, I mean for that price you can hardly go wrong.
    I have to agree 100%.

    Super Cissus Rx is incredible. Go with the USPLabs or the bulk Rx.

    They are the ones you'll be raving about to everyone in a month or so............I am!!!!!
  31. Senior Member
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    914
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    12.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    Flex has been good to me...won't train without it
    Thanks for the feedback P.

    Quote Originally Posted by R6AAC View Post
    i just got my animal flex in today!! thanks a lot and props to b con!!!!!
    Let us know what you think of it R. Glad you got it.

    Quote Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    I was really looking forward to getting and trying my Flex but still have not received it.
    Should be there soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    I got my can of Flex...thanks guys!

    I'm going to finish out this bottle of SuperCissus I'm running and then move over to Flex...
    Sounds good S. Let us know what you think.
  32. Banned
    Jda777's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

    Alright guys, I'm new to this Cissus stuff. What do you physically notice from it, spare me the scientific research as I have read some of that online.

    First hand experiences anyone?
  33. New Member
    kisneaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    95%

    nothing work
  34. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    21.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    Animal Flex is a solid product, along with many others..
    Quote Originally Posted by str1 View Post
    Personally, I'm a big fan of Animal Flex -- and although that's been pretty much a staple for a year or so, I'm still interested in trying new things.

    Since Animal Flex is not sold locally, and I sometimes run out, I sometimes try supplementing with a few other locally available supps, which "pretty much" have the same ingredients as AF. This option is more costly and less effective.

    I have tried cissus, and it did reduce my pain, but after the rave reviews here I think my hopes were too high, as after a couple of bottles, I didn't feel it was worth it anymore. Might try it again though, but the "anabolic" effects of it aren't appealing for me, and I would like to know more about the science behind it. If anyone has some links, I would be very appreciative of them.

    Anyway, big kudos to Universal for making so many top products, although Animal Flex is my only staple at the moment (when I'm bulking, torrent also becomes a staple!).

    I'm glad for this thread, as a sufferer of chronic joint pain (I've had some damage to both knees, both of which have been arthroscopied) I'm always on the lookout for something (new) to really help (more). At least until stem cell injections into damaged joints becomes more affordable and has had more clinical tests ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by crpav View Post
    I was really looking forward to getting and trying my Flex but still have not received it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCo4Fun View Post
    I got my can of Flex...thanks guys!

    I'm going to finish out this bottle of SuperCissus I'm running and then move over to Flex...
    Flex is a staple for me as well.

    Yo C, hit me up with a PM and send me your name and addy again... I'll check with Corporate for ya.

    Sweet, S. Let us know how ya like it...
  35. Registered User
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    63
    Posts
    2,373
    Rep Power
    1310
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    93.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I make my own joint blend, and swear by it. Could not work at all (arthritis flare-ups) if it weren't for my blend. Works best w/ my Vitamin C blend, of course....
  36. New Member
    R6AAC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    108
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    36.58%

    just wanna thank the reps and b-con for the sample of animal flex! I did chest yesterday and I had no problems with my elbows and shoulders what so ever! I also did legs on saturday and my knees were not hurting at all!!!! I strongly recommend animal flex for those who have joint problems!!! THANX
  37. New Member
    elliotuk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    154
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    45.23%

    i tried usplabs supercissus for a month and it hasnt worked, if anything my joints/tendons feel worse

    getting orange triad tomorrow see how that goes...
  38. New Member
    ProOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    304
    Rep Power
    42980
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    42.36%

    Quote Originally Posted by elliotuk View Post
    i tried usplabs supercissus for a month and it hasnt worked, if anything my joints/tendons feel worse

    getting orange triad tomorrow see how that goes...

    I've used supercissus and orange triad, but I have to say nothing has been as effective as Flex for me.....I'm going to be 52 yo in a few weeks and have competed in powerlifting many moons ago, but still train heavy and hard, and Flex does it for me.
  39. New Member
    R6AAC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    108
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    36.58%

    Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    all of those plus a multi and digestion/immune aid in a single bottle of orange triad
    +1 im on it and it kicks ass
  40. Senior Member
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    914
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    12.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R6AAC View Post
    just wanna thank the reps and b-con for the sample of animal flex! I did chest yesterday and I had no problems with my elbows and shoulders what so ever! I also did legs on saturday and my knees were not hurting at all!!!! I strongly recommend animal flex for those who have joint problems!!! THANX
    Glad you got it and it's helping ya out. Gotta keep the joints healthy...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 01:44 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 04:19 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 04:54 PM
  4. Joint Support Supplements and Ph's
    By polo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 10:48 PM
  5. Best JOINT supplements?
    By TheTom in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-11-2004, 04:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in