joint supplements??

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. i gotta try animal flex!!! i did chest yesterday and i was hurting on bench

2. Quote Originally Posted by thedawg3545 View Post
    ANIMAL FLEX!! best joint supplement ever, i tore my shoulder playing football and had to deal with the pain for a whole year until i heard about animal flex, i was on it for not even 3 weeks and the pain was gone. it's unbelievable also works good for my knees, squats really get to u
    Thanks for the feedback. I've had similar success with my elbow.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Universal,how much shark cartilage does animal flex have in a packet?

it doesnt list the dosage it just says shark cartilage at the bottom under other ingredients . you you universal dont know can you refer someone in here that does. This is a supplement I find very interesting.
    Off the top of my head I'm not 100% but I'll ask for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    universal flex has help me with shoulers
    Thanks for the feedback I. It really is a complete joint product in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by R6AAC View Post
    i gotta try animal flex!!! i did chest yesterday and i was hurting on bench
    Yours is on the way and being mailed out.
    •   

3. ive had a pain in the tendon/joint of my left shoudler for years, it didnt bother me before as I wasnt training but I started at the gym 10 weeks ago and the pain is there everytime, also im getting pains down the sides of my forearms when I do any bicep work. Im an ectomorph and have thin bones and it seems to be hurting more and more each week. Even if i drop the weight to something where I can do 20reps it still hurts.

I was looking at USPlabs Super Cissus, is that something that could help with this problem? If so then which is the correct product out of these two links?

http://www.supplementking.co.uk/usp-...x-90-caps.html

http://www.bodysourceonline.co.uk/US...s_Rx_-_90_caps

I live in the uk and most places sell it for about 25, but that place there is 17 which is why im wondering if its the correct product as the bottle looks different.

4. Quote Originally Posted by elliotuk View Post
    ive had a pain in the tendon/joint of my left shoudler for years, it didnt bother me before as I wasnt training but I started at the gym 10 weeks ago and the pain is there everytime, also im getting pains down the sides of my forearms when I do any bicep work. Im an ectomorph and have thin bones and it seems to be hurting more and more each week. Even if i drop the weight to something where I can do 20reps it still hurts.

I was looking at USPlabs Super Cissus, is that something that could help with this problem? If so then which is the correct product out of these two links?

I live in the uk and most places sell it for about 25, but that place there is 17 which is why im wondering if its the correct product as the bottle looks different.
    Yep, both are the same product... go for the cheaper price
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

5. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Universal,how much shark cartilage does animal flex have in a packet?

it doesnt list the dosage it just says shark cartilage at the bottom under other ingredients . you you universal dont know can you refer someone in here that does. This is a supplement I find very interesting.
    In response, Shark Cartilage has been removed from Flex and has been gone for a while now.

If you happen to have one of the older cans with it, it is part of a proprietary blend so I can't give away the amount of it in there without corrupting the blend.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    In response, Shark Cartilage has been removed from Flex and has been gone for a while now.

If you happen to have one of the older cans with it, it is part of a proprietary blend so I can't give away the amount of it in there without corrupting the blend.
    huh just got done one bottle, must have been older..am checking my new one I recently ordered....nope look at the bottom under other ingredients(the very bottom) it says shark cartilage.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

7. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    huh just got done one bottle, must have been older..am checking my new one I recently ordered....nope look at the bottom under other ingredients(the very bottom) it says shark cartilage.
    I'm looking at a can right now and mine doesn't have it. It's been removed from the new products coming out.

8. Quote Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    I'm looking at a can right now and mine doesn't have it. It's been removed from the new products coming out.
    any reason that it has been removed?

9. I've always had problems with my elbows. Terrible, burning pain and popping during tri ext, curls, sometimes just holding dumbells at my sides. Alot of the supps mentioned are solid products. However, I've tried all kinds of supps w/o relief.
    2 things to think about besides supps:

1) Increasing your water intake

2) Going on a fast or cleansing program to clean the toxins out of your body.

Both have helped me.

10. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Me too me too

11. SuperCissus RX is the best. It repairs the injury and reduces pain.

12. Flex has been good to me...won't train without it

13. Quote Originally Posted by ProOne View Post
    Flex has been good to me...won't train without it
    i can't wait to get mine!!!

14. Would love to have some Animal Flex. Getting ready to go through a SWAT/Maritime school and will be running like I did in the Corps; my joints will be taking a beating and I know that Flex works!

15. Quote Originally Posted by R6AAC View Post
    i have the worst dam elbows! i have to where my elbow pads on chest and tri days cause it kills me if i dont! any reccomendations on a bad ass supplement? im taking gnc's triflex.
    Osteo Sport did the trick for me and my father.

16. Glucosamine-7

17. Quote Originally Posted by dexterium View Post
    SuperCissus RX is the best. It repairs the injury and reduces pain.
    I just order it i am doing research now on SuperCissus RX ... i am going to do a review I want to see if this = better great or islandmagic to flex- I am on flex now i will finish my can of flex and then do a review...

Products
    ------------------------------------------------------

1x Blender Bottle (28 oz) By: Sundesa

1x Super Cissus Rx (90+ caps) By: USPLabs

1x Prime (120 caps) By: USPLabs

------------------------------------------------------
    Sub Total: $84.89
    Federal Express - Express Saver (3 Day): $11.20

18. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    I am on flex now i will finish my can of flex and then do a review...
    Looking forward to it.

19. Quote Originally Posted by WheyGood View Post
    Please try Super Cissus RX from USPLabs. Seriously, I am practically begging you to buy some. You will not be sorry. I have been using it for over a year and it literally cured my severe tendonitis in both arms. I am going to be writing a comprehensive review of my experiences at some point.

Get some Emu Oil at Walmart or CVS (Blue Emu is one brand) and start applying that to bring the immediate inflammation down. Also, ice at least twice a day. Finally, take 8 to 10 grams a day of fish oil. After about 2 to 3 weeks on the Super Cissus you will be amazed as the pain starts to fade. YOUR TENDONS ARE LITERALLY HEALING.

As Wheels said, you can save some money with the Bulk Super Cissus, which is at a reduced price right now:

Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams)

I have recommended this protocol to several people I know with joint pain it has worked for EVERY person I know who has tried it.

- WheyGood

You're right. Super Cissus is all you need. I usually take Fish Oil at 12-20 grams a day anyway but i've never had anything clear up injuries quicker than USPLabs Super Cissus.

Is the bulk Super CissusRx just as good? I really hope so as it does get pricey!!

I've just reordered the USPLabs and going to use the bulk product for the maintinence dose.

20. Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    I've always had problems with my elbows. Terrible, burning pain and popping during tri ext, curls, sometimes just holding dumbells at my sides. Alot of the supps mentioned are solid products. However, I've tried all kinds of supps w/o relief.
    2 things to think about besides supps:

1) Increasing your water intake

2) Going on a fast or cleansing program to clean the toxins out of your body.

Both have helped me.
    saved
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

21. for=redemption79
    My question to u what have you tried "Flex"???? All kinds do not tell us what you have tried and how long ... I have only been using Flex... I play basketball had several bad ankle sprains a bad shoulders from my years windsurfing... Flex and universal omega has keep me in balance.

I can see fasting and drink water thing - but I do not think that will help with Swelling inflammation ( I could be worng) my two cents...

22. i just got my animal flex in today!! thanks a lot and props to b con!!!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    for=redemption79
    My question to u what have you tried "Flex"???? All kinds do not tell us what you have tried and how long ... I have only been using Flex... I play basketball had several bad ankle sprains a bad shoulders from my years windsurfing... Flex and universal omega has keep me in balance.

I can see fasting and drink water thing - but I do not think that will help with Swelling inflammation ( I could be worng) my two cents...
    Quote Originally Posted by R6AAC View Post
    i just got my animal flex in today!! thanks a lot and props to b con!!!!!
    Flex and EFAs are a solid combo, for sure. For me, it's Animal Flex/Animal Omega...

Let us know how it goes brother. Remember, it'll take a coupla weeks...
  24. rcrott1

R6AAC
    SoCo4Fun
    crpav

URep, those were the winners

25. Quote Originally Posted by elliotuk View Post
    ive had a pain in the tendon/joint of my left shoudler for years, it didnt bother me before as I wasnt training but I started at the gym 10 weeks ago and the pain is there everytime, also im getting pains down the sides of my forearms when I do any bicep work. Im an ectomorph and have thin bones and it seems to be hurting more and more each week. Even if i drop the weight to something where I can do 20reps it still hurts.

forget bodysourceonline , they are selective scammers, at least for foreigners, I had a major issue with them.

I use animal flex and primaforce cissus and they do a very good job

26. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    for=redemption79

Yes. I've tried Animal Flex. I wasn't attempting to be specific about products that do or do not work. Animal Flex is a solid product, along with many others.. Some pain, like tendinitis, can be quite difficult to deal with and no supplement will seem to have an effect. My statement was in regards to other options that are available if joint support supps don't seem to solve your problem. I've personally tried flex and had good results. I've also used flex at a time when it seemed to be of no help. I think it really just has to be tried, and then considered on a case-by-case basis

27. Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    Yes. I've tried Animal Flex. I wasn't attempting to be specific about products that do or do not work. Animal Flex is a solid product, along with many others.. Some pain, like tendinitis, can be quite difficult to deal with and no supplement will seem to have an effect. My statement was in regards to other options that are available if joint support supps don't seem to solve your problem. I've personally tried flex and had good results. I've also used flex at a time when it seemed to be of no help. I think it really just has to be tried, and then considered on a case-by-case basis
    Understand...

28. Personally, I'm a big fan of Animal Flex -- and although that's been pretty much a staple for a year or so, I'm still interested in trying new things.

Since Animal Flex is not sold locally, and I sometimes run out, I sometimes try supplementing with a few other locally available supps, which "pretty much" have the same ingredients as AF. This option is more costly and less effective.

I have tried cissus, and it did reduce my pain, but after the rave reviews here I think my hopes were too high, as after a couple of bottles, I didn't feel it was worth it anymore. Might try it again though, but the "anabolic" effects of it aren't appealing for me, and I would like to know more about the science behind it. If anyone has some links, I would be very appreciative of them.

Anyway, big kudos to Universal for making so many top products, although Animal Flex is my only staple at the moment (when I'm bulking, torrent also becomes a staple!).

I'm glad for this thread, as a sufferer of chronic joint pain (I've had some damage to both knees, both of which have been arthroscopied) I'm always on the lookout for something (new) to really help (more). At least until stem cell injections into damaged joints becomes more affordable and has had more clinical tests ;-)

29. Jag,

Yes, from my experience the Bulk Super Cissus works just as well. You can either cap it yourself (NP sells kits for that) or use whatever method works for you for taking bulk powder (mixing into shakes, 'parachuting', mixing with water and drinking, etc.).

30. i bought supercissus rx a week ago after reading this thread and ye wow the pains in my shoulders and elbows have almost gone! Its only been a week so
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 01:44 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 04:19 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 04:54 PM
  4. Joint Support Supplements and Ph's
    By polo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 10:48 PM