any QUALITY ephedra-based products out right now?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i know most of these so-called ephedra-based fat burners are just hype.. but are there any out right now that i can add to really shed the lbs faster?

not looking for a magic pill... but i did have good results from Lipodrene a few years back...

:sad3:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
bump?... somebody's gotta be using something like that... some input is greatly appreciated

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ephedra is banned for use as a dietary supplement.

Make your own Ephedra stack using bronkaid from walmart with some caffeine and yohimbe/aspirin.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
p.m. me for a link. I just finished up a bottle of real ephedra containing supps. They are more expensive than they used to be though. I believe they reversed the ban a while back. I could be wrong, though. It's the companies that don't want the liability of the product. (it is also my opinion that the companies don't want the liability of any one person's stupidity, i.e. quadrupling dose, etc.)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
p.m. me for a link. I just finished up a bottle of real ephedra containing supps. They are more expensive than they used to be though. I believe they reversed the ban a while back. I could be wrong, though. It's the companies that don't want the liability of the product. (it is also my opinion that the companies don't want the liability of any one person's stupidity, i.e. quadrupling dose, etc.)
reversed the ban for use as bronchiodialator, not dietary

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Bronkaid good stuff. Also diets great too.....ephedra wont work without a good diet

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
True, but test came back that had an improved bf composition of .5% and something like .9kg less per month with no exercise.

That aint bad, but BRONKAID FTW!

BigRon2000

BigRon2000

Awards
You can buy ephedra as my gas station. Ive read others doing this before as well. Just look there.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Primatene tabs or Bronkaid. That's it. No supps out actually contain ephedrine alkaloids (even if ephedra is listed).

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
You can buy ephedra as my gas station. Ive read others doing this before as well. Just look there.
I've also seen this and bought a bottle. Problem is, its in the wrong form I think. I definitely didn't get the kick I do when I was taking the OTC stuff of the good ole days. I was a HUGE fan of Ripped Fuel and Adipokinetix which had norephedrine.

qwkstang50

Awards
I found a product called superdrine when I searched google It is supposed to be the same ingredients as the original xenedrine. I havent tried it but was thinking of ordering it. Has anyone tried it?

Ddono25

Awards
I tried a product last year that looked alot like the original Stacker 2's (my fav all time product). Yellow Bullets, 300 mg caffeine and 25 mg ephedrine alkaloids from Ma huang. I have tried the sida cordfolia and Lipodrene "ephedrine" products, nothing came close to the original. Yellow Bullet's were my last try at ephedra, and it rocks. The feeling is not the exact same, but so close it was awesome. The smell when I first opened the bottle was unmistakable, that was ma huang and the feeling was of the original ephedra.
Excessive caffeine or yohimbine or straight ephedrine hcl don't react well with me, this was most definitely a great ma huang stim.
Pretty expensive but for 100 caps, probably about $55 at most sites with shipping, it was well worth it.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
You have to buy Primatene tabs from behind the counter at the pharms in NJ, but they are excellent quality.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
There are now some supplements on the market containing ehpedra extracts. Ephedra refers to the natural extracts from plants, where "ephedrine" refers to the chemical ephedrine HCL, which is what is in bronkaid and other bronchiodialators. Ephedra is now federally legal in dietary supplements, but is not necessarily legal in your state. In IL ephedra is still banned in dietary supplements. It is similar to IGF-1/GH laws. Federally legal, but can be illegal in your state.

BEAST

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
There are now some supplements on the market containing ehpedra extracts. Ephedra refers to the natural extracts from plants, where "ephedrine" refers to the chemical ephedrine HCL, which is what is in bronkaid and other bronchiodialators. Ephedra is now federally legal in dietary supplements, but is not necessarily legal in your state. In IL ephedra is still banned in dietary supplements. It is similar to IGF-1/GH laws. Federally legal, but can be illegal in your state.

BEAST
Have anything to back up this claim? Last i read, as of April 12th, 2004 FDA banned ALL use of ephedra in dietary supplements.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Got some Thermo Genesis made by Nature's Lab... 375 mh of ephedra, 375 mg kola nut, and 400 mcg Chromium picolinate... It's sold at any supp store under the counter...

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Got some Thermo Genesis made by Nature's Lab... 375 mh of ephedra, 375 mg kola nut, and 400 mcg Chromium picolinate... It's sold at any supp store under the counter...
Sure, in Canada. But you canucks need to stop stealing our cheese. :laugh:

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
Ephedra is banned for use as a dietary supplement.

Make your own Ephedra stack using bronkaid from walmart with some caffeine and yohimbe/aspirin.
I heard they were thinking about bringing Ephedra back. Wasn't sure if it was just a rumor

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
They already have it out, but if it came back as dietary supplement in US, that would be great.

Not likely though.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here's the deal, they sell "Ephedra Leaves" which means they extract the alkaloids and sell the brown powder that is left. It's like taking caffeine free coke... It's a total scam, the alkaloids are still illegal to sell, so what you are buying is brown powdered fiber.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha...they are everywhere up here

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Real ephedra is legal.There are restrictions on how it can sold and marketed,however.Legally,it cannot be standardized or marketed as a diet aid or a stimulant.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i know people who used lipodrene and really liked it

FLAwrestler88

Awards
bronkaid?? i looked it up and the ingredients..is it really more useful to use rather than lets say lipodrene?? how would u approach it if u were using it? how to take it..ive currently cleaned up my diet and added a **** tone of cardio in..i need to get bak in my wrestling days for an upcoming tourney..Help on how to take this bronkaid stuff??

javry

Awards
i've used lipodrene and whether the ephedra is effective or not it seems to kill my appetite

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I thought Lipodrene BLEW compared to the EC I took before that... save your money and get something that is proved to work, pick up some ephedrine from walgreens and some caffiene

eggnog631

Awards
does bronkaid have adverse effects on your respiratory system after a while?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Well the key thing is you dont want to take it forever, 4-6 weeks and then take time off

Bronkaid actually makes it easier to breathe and cough stuff up if youre sick... but either way you dont take time off for your respiratory system, you take time off to give you fat receptors a chance to recoup

FLAwrestler88

Awards
how many mgs wuld u take a day tho? i think when i looked it up it said ephedrine sulfate at 25 mg/serving..

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Start at 1 dose of 25mg Ephedrine (1 tab) once a day, add in 200mg of caffeine if you have it

Stay at that dose for a few days and then go to 1 dose twice a day, stay at that for a couple more days and then go to 1 dose three times a day and stay at that for about 4 weeks or so.

sayheytrey

Awards
Try looking in Canada. If you look hard enough online. I won't give any websites, but google is an amazing tool if you catch my drift.