jack3d problem

mw525

mw525

Awards
just got back froom the gym and this is the third time this happened.. i sit on my bed to take mt shoes off and all i want to do is go to bed...is post workout sleep puttung my workout to waste..im falling asleep as we speak..just thought i should post this before i crash

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
try 3 scoops, I'm used to stims and this usually does the job for me. I only do 3 scoops in the morning and this stuff keeps me going all day.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like caffeine crash. Try consuming some carbs. Helps me when i feel that way

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
is it ok to take another creatine product on top of jack3d? or is there enough creatine in jacked already to not need to? sorry dont mean to hijack your thread :p

mw525

mw525

Awards
i started two forums about me taking hot rox and jack3d...i posted 7 bumps and no ever ever responded...

is it ok to take another creatine product on top of jack3d? or is there enough creatine in jacked already to not need to? sorry dont mean to hijack your thread :p
On the days you use Jack3d, you do not need more creatine but on the off days, I would add some creatine into the Mix just depending how quickly you want to get to saturation.