ECA and AP

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys Im new to AM and right now I am on an ECA stack using Bronkaid for my E and Lipo-6 for my C and white willow for my A. I want to elaborate on my stack because I combined it with Lipo-6 because last year I had 3 bottles and I am down to 2 bottles now so just for the money and for my budget I would stick to teh lipo-6 so that way I can utilize what I have first. I chose Bronkaid because I find it to be more cheapper than Vasopro though I can get my hands on Vasopro easily but again for the budget and quantity I chose Bronkaid. Ok so now that you all know what I am working with I am on my ECA I take a multi and use CLA 3x a day before meals. Now I also bought a product called Anabolic Pump from USPlabs and I still have a whole bottle. Now my question is if I am on my eca stack is there a possibilty to take AP to progress my fat burnning capabilites. I do cardio in teh AM firt thing and have 3 really good solid meals majority being chicken breast and I would do brown rice and some veggies. The other 2 are Muscle Milk to get those extra proteins in. So I do Cardio in the Am and by 4ish or so I would do weight training. I just want to know what you all think any help is welcome. Thanx for your help guys.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any ideas on the ECA and AP stack? Anyone?