Carb insensitivity and Anabolic Pump

RyanOFelt

Awards
I recently started recomping, using the six pack stack and RPM pre workout. I read in the booklet that came with my AP that carbohydrate insensitive users should only cosume 30-40 grams of carbs with each dose for the first month. Does this include the post workout meal? I am currently using True Mass (just until I use it up, then i will get a leaner protein) and the shake I make has over 40 grams of carbs with not much sugar. So I also be taking in dextrose for an insulin spike?

Also, I was considering adding Prime in later, because I would like to continue to make gains while losing weight. However, im 18 years old, so im not really sure if it is necessary. Does anyone have an opinion on this?

PS- the six pack stack is awesome.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ryan,

The immediate Post-WO meal can remain higher, but I would suggest a "prohbation period" of 30-40g CHO for all other meals, for approximately four weeks!

In terms of PRIME and being 18, that is a point of contention. Some would say that no supplements are necessary at 18, but, again, that is personal preference; specifically to PRIME, as it is non-hormonal, you could potentially implement it with success.

P.S., Thanks bruv! I love the Six Pack Stack!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
why do they want you to consume less carbs on anabolic pump if you are carb insensitive?

how would you know if your carb insensitive?

why do they want you to consume less carbs on anabolic pump if you are carb insensitive?

how would you know if your carb insensitive?
If you gain fat easily you are carb insensitive the majority of the time. To reverse this you need a supplement that can translocate GLUT4 independent of insulin and specific to muscle cells.

Once your body becomes sensitized with the help of AP, you can slowly increase carbohydrates.