Best Libido Booster?

  1. Registered User
    Eagleman003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    198

    Best Libido Booster?


    Hey guys! I was wondering in your opinion what you thought the best libido booster was on the market today?

  2. Registered User
    ryaroberts's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    houston
    Age
    30
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    388

    id have to go with diesel test hardcore
  3. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Sunami, MACA, Horny Goat Weed, Blue UP
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    LilPsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,608
    Rep Power
    901

    I like to stack a few grams of maca with a few grams of fenugreek per day. Cheap and effective.
  5. Registered User
    Eagleman003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    198

    should i order maca and fenugreek in bulk? Also what is the exact dosage?
  6. Registered User
    spres444's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    BOSTON BABY
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    397

    Yhombine, hgw, drive, dthc, maca

    Or you could start the one and hump everything with bewbs haha

  7. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman003 View Post
    should i order maca and fenugreek in bulk? Also what is the exact dosage?
    2g per day of each
  8. Registered User
    SwolePierce's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    College Station
    Age
    27
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    122

    I take maca fenugreek tribulus and some dhea and i get huge pumps and strength gains. Also managed to burn some fat in the past few weeks. Libido way up too
  9. Gold Member
    Aeternitatis's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Delirium, Tremens
    Posts
    1,664
    Rep Power
    961

    Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    id have to go with diesel test hardcore
    Word. With some RPM before action time... if your girl likes it rough and raw, that is. Mine is into that heavy duty jack hammer style so it's important for me to keep RPM on hand, otherwise I just don't think I could handle it.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  10. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    563

    You should check out Sustain Alpha by Primordial Performance. It has Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone in it. Sustain will stimulate test production, increase libido, blood flow for increased erection hardness, sexual sensitivity, and ejaculatory volume.
  11. Registered User
    Stallion83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In your moms house bitch
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    300

    Nutrex's Vitrix maybe? I tried it once was decent for me.
  12. Registered User
    TommyTuffGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Clearwater, FL
    Age
    34
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    58479

    I'm on Get Diesel's Coq Diesel right now I'll report back as it's the basis of what I'm using it for..(libido)
  13. Registered User
    NattyT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Bend IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    291

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    You should check out Sustain Alpha by Primordial Performance. It has Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone in it. Sustain will stimulate test production, increase libido, blood flow for increased erection hardness, sexual sensitivity, and ejaculatory volume.
    I second maxgolf sustain is the popoo
  14. Registered User
    Eagleman003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    198

    Tons of good suggestions. To clarify I am looking for a permanent libido boost that would be helpful for me because I am still a little down from my H-Drol cycle which was in January. It might just be in my head that my libido is down, but I just want to make sure. So all the "take before sex performance enhancers" aren't really what I am looking for. Something that stimulates slight test production mostly due to increase in LH hormone increase. Lettme know what you guys can think of. I am thinking something along the lines of tribulus/horny goat weed, but obvi better lol


    Also I am taking bulk 6-oxo right now at 200mg a night for around 15 days just for the test increase and my nipple was slightly sore after PCT. Once again I could just be a hyprocondriac but I am taking precautions lol. Maybe the 6-oxo is killing my libido like it does for some. Also I have the mental desire to have sex but it is sort of hard to maintain a good solid erection during sex sometimes.
  15. Registered User
    Stallion83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In your moms house bitch
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    300

    Tribex. or try using tribe.Thats always a good way to go.
  16. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    MaxGolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    726
    Rep Power
    563

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman003 View Post
    Tons of good suggestions. To clarify I am looking for a permanent libido boost that would be helpful for me because I am still a little down from my H-Drol cycle which was in January. It might just be in my head that my libido is down, but I just want to make sure. So all the "take before sex performance enhancers" aren't really what I am looking for. Something that stimulates slight test production mostly due to increase in LH hormone increase. Lettme know what you guys can think of. I am thinking something along the lines of tribulus/horny goat weed, but obvi better lol


    Also I am taking bulk 6-oxo right now at 200mg a night for around 15 days just for the test increase and my nipple was slightly sore after PCT. Once again I could just be a hyprocondriac but I am taking precautions lol. Maybe the 6-oxo is killing my libido like it does for some. Also I have the mental desire to have sex but it is sort of hard to maintain a good solid erection during sex sometimes.

    You really should look into Sustain Alpha. you can also take Toco-8 along with it. The Toco-8 will help increase testicular sensitivity. you can do a search on here and google and you will find all kinds of feedback on the Sustain
  17. Registered User
    Cscov13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    24
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    70

    higher power sexual surge...boners for 24hours straight lol
  18. Registered User
    Eagleman003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    198

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    You really should look into Sustain Alpha. you can also take Toco-8 along with it. The Toco-8 will help increase testicular sensitivity. you can do a search on here and google and you will find all kinds of feedback on the Sustain
    I did a search on google and did find that there was much positive feedback on Sustain Alpha. However, b/c I am taking 6-oxo and have practically been taking test boosting estrogen reducing products for the past 8-10 weeks, I feel that I would be over-doing it.

    It is my best guess for me to continue 6-OXO @ 200mg for another 15 days and pick up some generic horny goat weed and tribulus @ the Vitamin Shoppe and see where that brings me after 30 days continuous stack.

    What do you guys think? Once again, I am looking for a natural libido booster that focuses on stimulating LH production, not estrogen reduction or test increase.
  19. Registered User
    spres444's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    BOSTON BABY
    Posts
    651
    Rep Power
    397

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman003 View Post
    I did a search on google and did find that there was much positive feedback on Sustain Alpha. However, b/c I am taking 6-oxo and have practically been taking test boosting estrogen reducing products for the past 8-10 weeks, I feel that I would be over-doing it.

    It is my best guess for me to continue 6-OXO @ 200mg for another 15 days and pick up some generic horny goat weed and tribulus @ the Vitamin Shoppe and see where that brings me after 30 days continuous stack.

    What do you guys think? Once again, I am looking for a natural libido booster that focuses on stimulating LH production, not estrogen reduction or test increase.
    I havent had any libido increase from taking tribulus. Try to add in some bulk macca and see if that helps out?
  20. Registered User
    Bionic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    984

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman003 View Post
    However, b/c I am taking 6-oxo and have practically been taking test boosting estrogen reducing products for the past 8-10 weeks, I feel that I would be over-doing it.
    The root of the problem has been isolated.
  21. Registered User
    Cordeen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    2,261
    Rep Power
    362734

    Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    id have to go with diesel test hardcore
    I second that!!
  22. Registered User
    johnnyjuice's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    621
    Rep Power
    386

    i was taking 6oxo and it killed my libido in 2 weeks of taking it.I was taking 3 pills at night. i stop at 4 weeks and stared taking maca,fernugreek and tribex gold and it was back in 3 days and stronger then what it was before i stared the 6oxo.
  23. Registered User
    Eagleman003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    198

    OK as of now I think I am going to go to the vitamin shoppe and pick up a bottle of generic Maca and Fenugreek. I will stack them @ around 1.5 grams a day and see how that works out.

    Are there any side effects from taking these? I am worried about an increase of estrogen or any type of estrogen related side effects. Also, when I come off will my libido drop or will it just return to a normal level?

    Edit: I just did some research and have read that fenugreek does cause estrogen related side effects and to be honest my libido doesn't need that much of a boost haha. I think I am just going to stick with maca and horny goat weed stack.
  24. Registered User
    marco wolf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    254

    Fenugreek is fine, unless you have the hormonal profile of a pregnant woman. Then you'll probably have to worry about givin' up some milk.
  25. Registered User
    Eagleman003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    220
    Rep Power
    198

    Just an update. I cut out the 200mg of 6-OXO that I was taking for 2 weeks. I am starting to stack Horny Goat Weed @ 1g a day w/ Maca at 1.25gr per day. Hopefully I'll be good in less than 2 weeks. Thanks for the help guys and I'll keep you posted on the effects this stuff has on my libido. I just took my first dose and I'm getting a nasty indigestion after taste haha ****.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 09:37 AM
  2. best libido booster
    By Machwon1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 08:47 PM
  3. 5-HTP - Libido Booster?
    By CREAO in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 03:53 PM
  4. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 09:25 AM
  5. libido booster...powerfull?
    By charger71 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 07:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in