Best Libido Booster? - AnabolicMinds.com

Best Libido Booster?

1. New Member

Best Libido Booster?

Hey guys! I was wondering in your opinion what you thought the best libido booster was on the market today?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

id have to go with diesel test hardcore
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sunami, MACA, Horny Goat Weed, Blue UP
    •   

4. Senior Member

I like to stack a few grams of maca with a few grams of fenugreek per day. Cheap and effective.
  5. New Member

should i order maca and fenugreek in bulk? Also what is the exact dosage?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Yhombine, hgw, drive, dthc, maca

Or you could start the one and hump everything with bewbs haha

7. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman003 View Post
    should i order maca and fenugreek in bulk? Also what is the exact dosage?
    2g per day of each
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I take maca fenugreek tribulus and some dhea and i get huge pumps and strength gains. Also managed to burn some fat in the past few weeks. Libido way up too
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    Word. With some RPM before action time... if your girl likes it rough and raw, that is. Mine is into that heavy duty jack hammer style so it's important for me to keep RPM on hand, otherwise I just don't think I could handle it.
    MOTIV8 II Challenge
    -=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
  10. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

You should check out Sustain Alpha by Primordial Performance. It has Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone in it. Sustain will stimulate test production, increase libido, blood flow for increased erection hardness, sexual sensitivity, and ejaculatory volume.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Nutrex's Vitrix maybe? I tried it once was decent for me.
  12. New Member

Reputation Reputation

I'm on Get Diesel's Coq Diesel right now I'll report back as it's the basis of what I'm using it for..(libido)
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  223 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    You should check out Sustain Alpha by Primordial Performance. It has Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone in it. Sustain will stimulate test production, increase libido, blood flow for increased erection hardness, sexual sensitivity, and ejaculatory volume.
    I second maxgolf sustain is the popoo
  14. New Member

Tons of good suggestions. To clarify I am looking for a permanent libido boost that would be helpful for me because I am still a little down from my H-Drol cycle which was in January. It might just be in my head that my libido is down, but I just want to make sure. So all the "take before sex performance enhancers" aren't really what I am looking for. Something that stimulates slight test production mostly due to increase in LH hormone increase. Lettme know what you guys can think of. I am thinking something along the lines of tribulus/horny goat weed, but obvi better lol

Also I am taking bulk 6-oxo right now at 200mg a night for around 15 days just for the test increase and my nipple was slightly sore after PCT. Once again I could just be a hyprocondriac but I am taking precautions lol. Maybe the 6-oxo is killing my libido like it does for some. Also I have the mental desire to have sex but it is sort of hard to maintain a good solid erection during sex sometimes.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Tribex. or try using tribe.Thats always a good way to go.
  16. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Tons of good suggestions. To clarify I am looking for a permanent libido boost that would be helpful for me because I am still a little down from my H-Drol cycle which was in January. It might just be in my head that my libido is down, but I just want to make sure. So all the "take before sex performance enhancers" aren't really what I am looking for. Something that stimulates slight test production mostly due to increase in LH hormone increase. Lettme know what you guys can think of. I am thinking something along the lines of tribulus/horny goat weed, but obvi better lol

Also I am taking bulk 6-oxo right now at 200mg a night for around 15 days just for the test increase and my nipple was slightly sore after PCT. Once again I could just be a hyprocondriac but I am taking precautions lol. Maybe the 6-oxo is killing my libido like it does for some. Also I have the mental desire to have sex but it is sort of hard to maintain a good solid erection during sex sometimes.

You really should look into Sustain Alpha. you can also take Toco-8 along with it. The Toco-8 will help increase testicular sensitivity. you can do a search on here and google and you will find all kinds of feedback on the Sustain
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  212 lbs.

higher power sexual surge...boners for 24hours straight lol
  18. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaxGolf View Post
    You really should look into Sustain Alpha. you can also take Toco-8 along with it. The Toco-8 will help increase testicular sensitivity. you can do a search on here and google and you will find all kinds of feedback on the Sustain
    I did a search on google and did find that there was much positive feedback on Sustain Alpha. However, b/c I am taking 6-oxo and have practically been taking test boosting estrogen reducing products for the past 8-10 weeks, I feel that I would be over-doing it.

It is my best guess for me to continue 6-OXO @ 200mg for another 15 days and pick up some generic horny goat weed and tribulus @ the Vitamin Shoppe and see where that brings me after 30 days continuous stack.

What do you guys think? Once again, I am looking for a natural libido booster that focuses on stimulating LH production, not estrogen reduction or test increase.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I did a search on google and did find that there was much positive feedback on Sustain Alpha. However, b/c I am taking 6-oxo and have practically been taking test boosting estrogen reducing products for the past 8-10 weeks, I feel that I would be over-doing it.

It is my best guess for me to continue 6-OXO @ 200mg for another 15 days and pick up some generic horny goat weed and tribulus @ the Vitamin Shoppe and see where that brings me after 30 days continuous stack.

What do you guys think? Once again, I am looking for a natural libido booster that focuses on stimulating LH production, not estrogen reduction or test increase.
    I havent had any libido increase from taking tribulus. Try to add in some bulk macca and see if that helps out?
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.

However, b/c I am taking 6-oxo and have practically been taking test boosting estrogen reducing products for the past 8-10 weeks, I feel that I would be over-doing it.
    The root of the problem has been isolated.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    I second that!!
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

i was taking 6oxo and it killed my libido in 2 weeks of taking it.I was taking 3 pills at night. i stop at 4 weeks and stared taking maca,fernugreek and tribex gold and it was back in 3 days and stronger then what it was before i stared the 6oxo.
  23. New Member

OK as of now I think I am going to go to the vitamin shoppe and pick up a bottle of generic Maca and Fenugreek. I will stack them @ around 1.5 grams a day and see how that works out.

Are there any side effects from taking these? I am worried about an increase of estrogen or any type of estrogen related side effects. Also, when I come off will my libido drop or will it just return to a normal level?

Edit: I just did some research and have read that fenugreek does cause estrogen related side effects and to be honest my libido doesn't need that much of a boost haha. I think I am just going to stick with maca and horny goat weed stack.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Fenugreek is fine, unless you have the hormonal profile of a pregnant woman. Then you'll probably have to worry about givin' up some milk.
  25. New Member

Just an update. I cut out the 200mg of 6-OXO that I was taking for 2 weeks. I am starting to stack Horny Goat Weed @ 1g a day w/ Maca at 1.25gr per day. Hopefully I'll be good in less than 2 weeks. Thanks for the help guys and I'll keep you posted on the effects this stuff has on my libido. I just took my first dose and I'm getting a nasty indigestion after taste haha ****.

Similar Forum Threads

1. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
  2. best libido booster
    By Machwon1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 09:47 PM
  3. 5-HTP - Libido Booster?
    By CREAO in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 04:53 PM
  4. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM
  5. libido booster...powerfull?
    By charger71 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 08:14 AM