Samples of Pre Workout Supps?

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Samples of Pre Workout Supps?

Alright i know this probally aint the best thread but i recently bought White Flood and it did nothing for me, i was really looking foward to it because my workouts have been weak after i come home from school and sports i just dont have the energy. Ive tried to up the dosage of White FLood from 8-10 and i still dont even feel the BA maybe im just tolerant to stims? But before i go jumping into another purchase are there any samples i could try because im thinking i just may be tolerant? anyways im just wondering if theres any 1 dosage samples out there i could try to help me decide my next purchase.

Thank you

EDIT: i found a sample of Animal Pump im gonna order ive heard good things about it but looking for others too before 4-6 weeks of when i get AP.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Note if there are any on sites that you know of please link me to them. thanks

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Jack3d. I'm not sure if there are samples or not, but it's pretty darn affordable.

And after taking it, I guarantee you will never say again that you are tolerant to stims. Just be careful of dosing it the first time taking it.

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

i got samples from universal's site before. try there.

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  174 lbs.
    Answers

When you buy from websites such as nutraplanet and bb you can search around and find the free samples. I know bb currently has controlled labs, muscletech, universal, gaspari nutrition, nutrex and probably a couple more. AppNut has/had free samples on their website. They mailed me 2 baggies of rpm and 2 baggies of neovar samples which was awesome. In a thread i think on bb universal is currently sampling a handful of products. I always throw in as many samples in my order as i can to give them away to my work out partners and spread the word about each company. Even places like your local nutrishop would have some samples. I'm currently using No Shotgun and am really enjoying it. good luck

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  193 lbs.
    Answers

JACKED IS A GUARANTIED WINNER

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Try naNO Vapor it works great for me. I had the same problem as you trying to lift after wrestling practice. It got me in the mood to lift after a long day at school.

8. Elite Member
    Answers

Sometimes it takes a few dosings to feel the Beta alanine in anything. It took me about 3 days of dosing it to first feel it.

Not sure why you felt nothing from WF though...

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Ya renegade i felt the beta for the 3rd, and 4th days taking it then 6,7th,8th i didnt feel anything with uped dose.

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  174 lbs.
    Answers

I would not recommend NaNO Vapor. I had purchased 2 bottles after one of my buddies kept talking about how good it was. Tasted like ****, made me tired if I took too much, and just didn't give me the energy NO Shotgun has. To each there own I guess but I've tried plenty of pws and nano vapor is down there at the bottom of my list.

11. New Member
    Answers

+1 for No Shotgun

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Sometimes it takes a few dosings to feel the Beta alanine in anything. It took me about 3 days of dosing it to first feel it.

Not sure why you felt nothing from WF though...
    Most (if not all) of the studies I've read on BA show the most measurable gains at about 3 weeks. Judging the effectiveness of BA after one dose is not going to tell you anything, but I'm surprised you felt nothing from the stimulant side of WF.

Maybe you should try dosing on an empty stomach, and don't drink caffeine the day you use WF???

13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    Most (if not all) of the studies I've read on BA show the most measurable gains at about 3 weeks. Judging the effectiveness of BA after one dose is not going to tell you anything, but I'm surprised you felt nothing from the stimulant side of WF.

Maybe you should try dosing on an empty stomach, and don't drink caffeine the day you use WF???
    Man I am a stim junkie and the WF kicked my @ss. I took it on an empty stomach before my workout. It was the powder, not the tabs. I was shaking before I made the drive to the gym that morning.

14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by harleyman89 View Post
    I would not recommend NaNO Vapor. I had purchased 2 bottles after one of my buddies kept talking about how good it was. Tasted like ****, made me tired if I took too much, and just didn't give me the energy NO Shotgun has. To each there own I guess but I've tried plenty of pws and nano vapor is down there at the bottom of my list.
    I know the ingredient list in Muscletech supps. is too much to read, but the reason you were getting so tired from it was because they put Melatonin in it.

15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

RPM by Applied Nutriceuticals

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    Alright i know this probally aint the best thread but i recently bought White Flood and it did nothing for me, i was really looking foward to it because my workouts have been weak after i come home from school and sports i just dont have the energy. Ive tried to up the dosage of White FLood from 8-10 and i still dont even feel the BA maybe im just tolerant to stims? But before i go jumping into another purchase are there any samples i could try because im thinking i just may be tolerant? anyways im just wondering if theres any 1 dosage samples out there i could try to help me decide my next purchase.

Thank you

EDIT: i found a sample of Animal Pump im gonna order ive heard good things about it but looking for others too before 4-6 weeks of when i get AP.
    RPM is an excellent pre-workout product. It delivers smooth, focused energy (NOT the stimulant-type jittery energy associated with stimulants), and increased alertness. For a sample e-mail Alyson (alyson@appliednutriceuticals. com) with your name, address, and that you would like to try a sample of RPM. You will notice effects from the FIRST dose.

Otherwise, on Nutra Planet you can order free samples of several products (you have to look and see if they have them available) when you make an order..
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Speed Xtreme Pre workout samples
    By vitaminstore3 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 04:04 PM
  2. Best Pre Workout (w/ Samples)
    By bdcc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 09:38 PM
  3. For Sale: Pre-Workout Samples (Miscellaneous Products)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 02:04 PM
  4. Pre- Workout supps
    By davisville64 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-29-2005, 03:01 PM
  5. Pre workout Supps
    By Manu20 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-23-2004, 08:05 AM