is this safe to stack?

JL3W1S

Awards
I am 33, 5'6" 150, target 165/170 and have been researching the boards about this for a little while. I want to try a ph cycle. Can I bridge pheraplex and s-drol into a 6 week cycle and use novadex XT as a pct? I also am using animal Pak/ Stak2 and I picked up a bottle of perfect cycle, red yeast rice, and CoQ-10. Am I on the right track or do I need something else for serm/ pct?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I am 33, 5'6" 150, target 165/170 and have been researching the boards about this for a little while. I want to try a ph cycle. Can I bridge pheraplex and s-drol into a 6 week cycle and use novadex XT as a pct? I also am using animal Pak/ Stak2 and I picked up a bottle of perfect cycle, red yeast rice, and CoQ-10. Am I on the right track or do I need something else for serm/ pct?
u need food not roids and if u insist on doing it u can't run methylated products for 6 weeks. i'd say novadex is ok for pct but others will say a serm is necessary. look into anabolic innovations cycle support, contains all your support supps for liver cholesterol and BP. but i really think u need to read a lot more about proper diet and exercise before jumping into taking steroids

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i agree with the above post...except i always feel u should have a serm on hand when cycling SD or PP... since those have the most potential for causing estrogenic side effects....

Random181

Awards
  • Established
you need a SERM ro run either Phera or S-drol alone let alone bridged also I would doubt anyone apart from very experienced users would want to run a methyl for weeks, anyway at that size you dont need steroids, just good healthy food! have a look in the nutrition forum and get a diet plan sorted out for your needs, theres plenty of good guys over there who will help you out :) good luck mate!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
novadex xt is not nolvadex. i would be very careful planning a PCT for something like a PP/SD bridge. basically, its the harshest bridge/cycle you could do (with what's out there), so plan your PCT to expect the worst.

JL3W1S

Awards
I am a hard gainer. I eat all the time eggs, cottage cheese, peanut butter,tuna, red meat, chicken, etc... and 2 protein shakes daily but it all just basically makes me bloated and I still dont gain wait. If anything it goes on my gut. I workout every day. I have good muscle but I just cant get bigger for some reason. I really want to gain some upper body size for spring/summer.

If I try the PH what would be the best cycle? Should I just do the PP by itself with Cycle Support/ Followed by NOLVADEX. (thank you I was getting confused by the novadex XT marketing) I looked for NOLVADEX but the NXT was the only thing I found publicly for sale.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I am a hard gainer. I eat all the time eggs, cottage cheese, peanut butter,tuna, red meat, chicken, etc... and 2 protein shakes daily but it all just basically makes me bloated and I still dont gain wait. If anything it goes on my gut. I workout every day. I have good muscle but I just cant get bigger for some reason. I really want to gain some upper body size for spring/summer.

If I try the PH what would be the best cycle? Should I just do the PP by itself with Cycle Support/ Followed by NOLVADEX. (thank you I was getting confused by the novadex XT marketing) I looked for NOLVADEX but the NXT was the only thing I found publicly for sale.
i eat all the time is the typical response of someone who has no clue what they are doing

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/99607-gaining-mass-nutshell.html

for a first cycle i would stick with something like epistane by IBE. SD/PP are better for putting on size, but the sides are harsh, and god help you if you forget a day of PCT. you'll need nolvadex for those two prohormones.

epi is a milder prohormone, about the same price, and you can get two bottles for a solid 6 week cycle. the sides are less, the recovery in PCT is easier, and it is a little more forgiving if you miss a dose of something in PCT.

just my opinion though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SO heres your problem. if what you eat now just maintains you at 150, lets say that on a cycle you get to 165. What do you think will happen after the cycle is over? you'll return to 150 over the next month or two, as you are only eating enough to maintain 150.... So work out the food part first.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
SO heres your problem. if what you eat now just maintains you at 150, lets say that on a cycle you get to 165. What do you think will happen after the cycle is over? you'll return to 150 over the next month or two, as you are only eating enough to maintain 150.... So work out the food part first.
yup yup you gotta eat big to get big find out how many calories you need to maintain the weight your at and eat 500-1000 more per day you must eat more cals than you burn in a day now this will no happen overnight but like Easy said you will not keep the gains unless you eat enough to sustain the weight and def keep a serm on hand just in case but dude try increasing calories and just keep count of how many you take in and you have to adjust for your workouts too I would start there and educate yourself some more before messin with a PH

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
oh yea and you want nolvadex not novadex xt not the same thing not even close and please take the advice you've been given you will not like hittin the beach this summer with some nice new Moobs!

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i would say just shoot for 15-20 calories per pound of body weight...