Can I take Novedex Xt during cycle?

chrisdyson

Awards
Hey guys,

Just want some opinions about taking Novedex from the beginning to the end of my cycle. Here's a breakdown of what and how I'm taking my supplements:

Methyl Mass as my preworkout...
Week1-one scoop
Week2-two scoops
Week3-two scoops
Week4-three scoops

Methyl E-
Week1-one pill
Week2-two pills
Week3-three pills
Week4-three pills

Novedex Xt-
Week1-one pill
Week2-two pills
Week3-two pills
Week4-three pills

As my PCT, I was going to use 6oxo or should I just continue with Novedex Xt? The reason I'm using the Novedex from the beginning is because I already have a bit of a puffy nipple, not bad but will get worse as I continue with the Methyl Mass and Methyl E. I'm hoping that taking the Novedex will prevent any more puffiness and any gyne.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
I plan on having my mammory glands removed when I move overseas to Korea,
While you're there, have your balls snipped off, too. Then you'll never have to worry about PCT ever again.

Legal Disclaimer: I do not actually advocate you cutting your balls off.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
well as a serious reply...
yes you can and i would use it PCT as well... i never took it while on cycle so i couldnt tell yah that one but i dont see a problem with it.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
well as a serious reply...
yes you can and i would use it PCT as well... i never took it while on cycle so i couldnt tell yah that one but i dont see a problem with it.
He shortened up and changed his post , as he was talking about having gyno and having an operation in Korea, where it's cheap. So, any serious answer would include, why are you thinking about another cycle instead of treating the problems you already have. Just my zero-two.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt even take novadex. IGF 2 is a much better natural test booster. I usually take that (if i am doing a 4 week cycle) i start it my third week in and run a liver support and other supports throughout the cycle

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I tried Novadex before really good stuff. 6-Oxo is awesome too. I found that on Novadex I was extremely irritable so I only used it once to save my relationship lol. For pct I would go with maybe oxo or Vitrix because a lot of those other ones just f*s up my mentallity.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I used novadex once for pct and after the first bottle I never did that pct again. Just to clear that up.