What to stack with Novedex XT?

Lusus Naturae

Awards
Could Activate Xtreme, or something of similar effects, be safe to stack with Novedex XT?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can. do you have low estrogen or are doing it for pct coming off a high aromizing estrogen compound.

First you have to understand how it works. it works by lowering estrogen, which the body signals low estrogen and raises testosterone.

if you dont have high estrogen levels expect dry joints , lack of libido. Others you might want to opt for something like 6-oxo which does lower estogen and doesnt completely lower it. Thats what this does it drops estogen extremely low. remember estrogen is not a bad thing. In fact, I already stated the side effects of too little.

Lusus Naturae

Awards
I realized that the cost for running this for 8 weeks is a little over my budget. Can anyone recommend a good non-hormonal stack that is not so hard on the wallet? Thanks for the help.

EDIT: I had a blood test done and it turns out that my test levels are somewhat low. Not deficient, just on the lower end of the scale.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks test prop....lol...short of that some drive and rpm would be nice....

Lusus Naturae

Awards
I can go longer than 8 weeks if that is necessary but I was just talking about for the stack in my first post.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
just copped some epistane, tren extreme and some vitrix. could anyone tell me the best way to stack these?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I realized that the cost for running this for 8 weeks is a little over my budget. Can anyone recommend a good non-hormonal stack that is not so hard on the wallet? Thanks for the help.

EDIT: I had a blood test done and it turns out that my test levels are somewhat low. Not deficient, just on the lower end of the scale.
bulk powders

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established

Lusus Naturae

Awards
u can get ATD's in bulk. bulk 6-oxo is a very good choice

bulk divanyl.... bulk 6-oxo....
could also throw in some forskolin for some test boosting and leaning out effects
Thanks for this info, but I think that I am going to bite the bullet and get Activate Xtreme and Stoked along with a cheap ZMA. I was reading on this forum that it is a great combo, so I think I will give it a shot.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for this info, but I think that I am going to bite the bullet and get Activate Xtreme and Stoked along with a cheap ZMA. I was reading on this forum that it is a great combo, so I think I will give it a shot.
i don't like stoked. transresveratrol has a horrible absorbtion rate when taken orally

Lusus Naturae

Awards
i don't like stoked. transresveratrol has a horrible absorbtion rate when taken orally
Strange. I wonder what it is that people claim make it so good. Maybe the Activate Xtreme is just great stuff then?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Strange. I wonder what it is that people claim make it so good. Maybe the Activate Xtreme is just great stuff then?
it has stuff to help with absorbtion but nobody has been able to answer how much it actually helps. it's a little pricier but primordial performance makes it as a topical solution called sustain alpha works great. i'd just go with divanex and the novadex if u already have it

Lusus Naturae

Awards
it has stuff to help with absorbtion but nobody has been able to answer how much it actually helps. it's a little pricier but primordial performance makes it as a topical solution called sustain alpha works great. i'd just go with divanex and the novadex if u already have it
Yeah I haven't purchased anything yet. I was reading on Stoked and it has black pepper extract which is supposed to help increase absorption.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I haven't purchased anything yet. I was reading on Stoked and it has black pepper extract which is supposed to help increase absorption.
yea i said that earlier but i've asked company reps and many others on how much this actually helps and i've never received an answer