MASS FX/HYPERDROL X2

N

NKE69

Awards
Has anyone had experiences with this?
From what I hear this is good stuff and you don't need any PCT which is great...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone had experiences with this?
From what I hear this is good stuff and you don't need any PCT which is great...
It is quite an efficient stack: MassFX gets the test free, HD has the AI to suppress estrogen. I only experienced slight acne, good because means more test.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
The user feedback has been great. As said above, Mass FX rapidly boosts levels of free test. It delivers rock solid pumps and increases strength gains. I will post a link to a clinical test that you can read that really breaks down the benefit of taking mass-fx.
http://www.anabolicx.com/forum/ax-supplements/4356-mass-fx-clinical-study-results.html

Adding Hyperdrol X2 to Mass FX will allow your body to keep you from increasing test and increasing estrogen by eliminating and controlling estrogen conversion from the aromatase. Hyperdrol utilizes 6-bromodione, which is an AI that doesnt negatively affect libido and increases strength and mass. Personally, Hyperdrol is my favorite AX supplement, and stacking it with Mass FX gives you even more gains. There is a lot of logs on Mass FX/Hyperdrol generally everbody wins with this stack!
It wouldn't be uncommon to gain over 10lbs with this stack.

Try giving that a run for 8 weeks. If you add Lean FX in you will also be allowing yourself to lean out and get very dry gains, you will be dropping fat and adding lean mass.

Any questions we are here to help!

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Dude i had an amazing experience with this stuff, all i can say is get it and stick with a clean diet and a good training program and you will be set. You will definately get good gains, i gained abround 10lbs of lean muscle in 30 days. And even better, i had no sides, try it man you will not be disspointed.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing up a cycle of the two. Eating like a horse, I've put on about 5lbs in three weeks.

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
And i forgot to add in there, you do not need a PCT. Which is another great thing about the product.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
These guys are right on the money! Give it a shot, you wont be dissapointed.

newman897

newman897

Awards
ordered the stack a few days ago its in the mail cant wait for it to get here heard alot of good things about it. for the lean fx should it be ran with the stack or after it ?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Have to agree with everyone here. Excellent products, and with a clean diet you'll see some great gains.

I actually have ran them separate and had amazing results.

N

NKE69

Awards
Thanks for all the info i should be getting it in the mail soon

With no side effects it sounds like a good buy to me

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the info i should be getting it in the mail soon

With no side effects it sounds like a good buy to me
Great! Look forward to hearing your progress!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ordered the stack a few days ago its in the mail cant wait for it to get here heard alot of good things about it. for the lean fx should it be ran with the stack or after it ?
Either/or. You can run LeanFX just about any time you want to. But putting it together with these other 2 will increase your ability to gain/retain muscle while losing bodyfat. Helping to fight cortisol, LeanFX completes the stack, IMO. :cheers:

P

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
You cant go wrong with this stack and it is a staple in my program. I typically use this when I cycle off of ph/ds. This stack allows me to continue to make gains while "off." It is the next best thing to being "on," IMO. I do dose higher at 6/day of MFX. I also weigh about 220 so I do not think of this as overdoing it.

F

FCSE63

Awards
Excellent product. Nice gains and pumps. Would def go with this again any day.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
Yep, all of these guys are right on! Getting lean and putting on size is a winning combination!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ill be running hx2 with lfx and dcp next week. really looking forward to this