supps for ncaa level track n field?

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
hey all,

i spent the whole winter bulking and putting on muscle (around 25lbs naturally). Now its time to get to work with speed and explosive power and a bit of leaning out ( current bf 12%). I currently run the 100m, 200m, and throw shotput. My question is whether there are any supplements that will compliment my sport and events such as boost or at least aid my performance in competition and training to the next level but also be ncaa legal.
I have all my staples down, different proteins, carbs, multi-v, fish oil, cla oil, bcaa, glutamine, zma.

o and just wanted some of yalls opinion. Do you think im at a disadvantage at sprinting and throwing because of my height? ( 5' 7")

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it =]

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look into Clout, Cre02, Cordygen5, beta alanine, Citrulline, RPM/Drive.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
I have all my staples down, different proteins, carbs, multi-v, fish oil, cla oil, bcaa, glutamine, zma.
that should be enough. maybe citruline malate, beta alanine and maybe 1,3-Dimethylamylamine to help psych yourself up.

briancogs888

Awards
If you want to see the best results you need to have the best diet, the best training, and the best supplements. I was a sprinter and threw jav. Did the 8 every now and then. I didn't know about the supps I use now when I ran. If I did I would have had much better results.