Test Booster

cedrone50

Awards
Hey im gunna be a senior next year for football and i need to get my strength and muscle up, so i was thinking of buying Prime or another test booster to take. I would like to know people's takes and some other good suggestions

thank you

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
under the forum section do a search for "prime" or "test boosters" there are hundreds of topics very similar to yours. i guarantee you'll find the answer your looking for. however fyi natural test boosters wont put any muscle on you, just MAYBE a temporary small strength increase. good luck!

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
under the forum section do a search for "prime" or "test boosters" there are hundreds of topics very similar to yours. i guarantee you'll find the answer your looking for. however fyi natural test boosters wont put any muscle on you, just MAYBE a temporary small strength increase. good luck!
tru dat homie!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say they won't help gain mass, based from personal experience and also many user reviews. However, they aren't a quick fix because they need to be instigated with a solid diet/nutritional program to have any chance at success.

I also recommend looking through reviews and see what peaks your interest. I personally have had great success with Prime and NPs TNT stack (in my sig). Again though how is you diet at the moment?

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
17hd vyotech.. ive been using it smashing 7 meals a day (4 food) 3MRP shakes. 1 pill of 17hd b4 workout and 3 scoops of jacked smashing plateaus it works for me.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
How about going beyond a regular Test booster? I suggest looking into the Drive/RPM stack. It's got ingredients actually proven to increase T as well as focus and performance. I know it gets me amped like crazy. I take Drive throughout the day for 24 hours anabolism and RPM before hitting the gym to get that intense alpha-male energy happening. Badassery all around.

cedrone50

Awards
Occfan023 my diet has been very good i eat 4-6 meals a day 2 of them involving vegetables and all of them with protein and carbs i drink a protein shake after working out.

After looking at everyones answers i was thinking of maybe taking Prime and drive/rpm together, that would give me the ultimate mass and strength gain i need. If anyone has any more help for me please go for it

Thanks