yohimbine hcl with caffeine topical solution?

tlee05

tlee05

Awards
Hi, I've just started using this product and I have been applying it onto my love handles, I was wondering if anyone think these products are worth the money?
How effective is yohimbine and caffeine when it’s soaking into the skin?

It has 50mg of yohimbine hcl and 75mg of caffeine which is taken twice daily.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
it should work magic! what topical carrier are you using?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
This might be exactly what I`m looking formif it works. Where can I purchase it?

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Is this more or less effective than the lipoderm ultra product?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4. Napalm + Clen.....ripped stomach lol Actually using albuterol right now and its been about a week and I am seeing some difference for sure.

tlee05

tlee05

Awards
Avant labs Lipoderm-Y
How the hell did you know that, you been stalking me! :scared:

Remember im about 20% bf I know they work okay on lean people but what about the ones who have bulked to hard :18: I tried looking for reasearch papers but found nothing on it what was a slight pain in the ass.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly they are best utilized by lower bf. It would technically still work but the effects won't be as noticeable at higher bfs. I think they really excell for that last bit of leaness. I think until then a normal fat burner would be more appropriate.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You'll hear it a hundred times...get your diet in check first!

Once you can do that, take up some cardio and you wont even need that fat burner/topical solution.

If you want a solution to fat and love handles, take the motivation to get up and do something about it. I lost 40 lbs by getting my diet super clean, cutting out sugar and all that crap and constantly doing cardio. My body fat has gone down significantly also.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Do you feel stimmed up from these topical stimulants?

tlee05

tlee05

Awards
You'll hear it a hundred times...get your diet in check first!

Once you can do that, take up some cardio and you wont even need that fat burner/topical solution.

If you want a solution to fat and love handles, take the motivation to get up and do something about it. I lost 40 lbs by getting my diet super clean, cutting out sugar and all that crap and constantly doing cardio. My body fat has gone down significantly also.
I have got a very low carb diet going on with a alright training plan. I shredded off 8.2% bf in about 2 and a half months.
Saying that I just need something to speed the fat loss up a little be quicker.
And the reason why I never went for stim like ECA is because I get way to much anxiety. I'm currently taking 3g of EPA and DHA with some Alcar to help out the process with some topical solution.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the one topical solution that sounds original is vyotech ab-solution plus. it contains usnic acid which if ingested will burn fat at a very high rate, it will also burn out your liver very fast. i am very curious how using a transdermal solution will effect the toxicity of usnic acid. btw the reviews on this product are very good, including a woman who was high bf% and applied to thighs and noticed a significant difference in one tube. this might be the topical high bf% people could look into. i might add that in all the reviews i have read no one seems to have had any adverse reaction to this product.

tlee05

tlee05

Awards
the one topical solution that sounds original is vyotech ab-solution plus. it contains usnic acid which if ingested will burn fat at a very high rate, it will also burn out your liver very fast. i am very curious how using a transdermal solution will effect the toxicity of usnic acid. btw the reviews on this product are very good, including a woman who was high bf% and applied to thighs and noticed a significant difference in one tube. this might be the topical high bf% people could look into. i might add that in all the reviews i have read no one seems to have had any adverse reaction to this product.
Well once this 4 week period is over i'll see how much bf% I have lost from the areas applied of course there is diet/training involed but hopefully the results should be good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well once this 4 week period is over i'll see how much bf% I have lost from the areas applied of course there is diet/training involed but hopefully the results should be good.
good luck...hope it goes well.

tlee05

tlee05

Awards
I only ended up using 3 weeks as it ran out :(

I even tested it on my face, my face did seem to go slimmer the love handles were to hard to tell looking at them the bf% measurement went from 26mm down to 22mm this was my biggest lost but then this was the most fatty area. I will use it again as I got okay results from it. I was 21.4%bf now im at 19.13% after 3-4 weeks.