Using P-Slin on while losing weight

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Using P-Slin on while losing weight

hey all i just ordered the bulk version of this and have been reading around the forums. Checked out the mass monster shake and the "stair" protocol (what was released anyway) and got some starting points as well as the great article about using the juicer to create a veggie juice mix then 30 mins later another carb source. I want to use it effectively but want to make sure im not storing anything extra as fat. i have wms and oats and can acquire other carb sources that would be the best for utilizing the p-slin properly. any help you guys have would be great!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Answers

anything 35 views so far?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Answers

wow guess not
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

In all honesty, Anabolic-Pump would be much more effective for body-fat loss. P-Slin will allow for carbs to be stored in muscle cells but will not aid in fat-loss.

This is a tough one for me to answer to tell you the truth. I will see if Mullet or Strat can chime in.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  5. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    hey all i just ordered the bulk version of this and have been reading around the forums. Checked out the mass monster shake and the "stair" protocol (what was released anyway) and got some starting points as well as the great article about using the juicer to create a veggie juice mix then 30 mins later another carb source. I want to use it effectively but want to make sure im not storing anything extra as fat. i have wms and oats and can acquire other carb sources that would be the best for utilizing the p-slin properly. any help you guys have would be great!
    Basics of the STAIR protocol and PSLIN can be used just and used very effectively...

You diet will be Quality proteins, quality fats, and fibrous veggies and Sugars timed properly....

Do me a favor and post exactly what you eat and at what time you eat. I also will need workout times.

The basic premise is taking advantage of insulin only when needed on a cut and get back to fat burning mode.

basically eat 1/2 cup of oats with 30 grams of protein mixed with 200mgs bulk PSLIN about 1 hour pre workout and Mix a WMS(75grams) with BCAAs or EAAs or Whey Isolate with 200mgs bulk PSLIN and sip during workout or save it for after the workout...

Every meal before or after the meal should consist of only quality proteins and quality fats with a higher fiber salad with as many veggies as you want mixed in an extra virgin olive oil dressing..

Fats should come primarily from olive oil and fish oil and nuts are good as well..

In the morning, I would eat a mix of berries to replenish liver glycogen plus the obvious health benefits.

I would say very 4th day eat a big carb meal in the morning preferably after cardio and use 200mgs bulk Pslin.

You can slowly up dose to 300 or 400mgs....You have to listen to your body but the basic theory is:

Quality Protein good fat and higher fiber veggies every meal(keeps insulin at bay) except pre-intra or post workout with PSLIN you go High carb moderate protein low or no fat...
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you for the notes rep. Meals and exercise times are below.

I work in a school so my meals revolve around when I am not with students. Meals are very similar to what is below with some variation here and there.

Meal 1: 7:00am 3 egg whites 2 eggs 8oz skim milk with 1 scoop ON whey/1 scoop ON casein with milled flax seed
    Meal 2: 10:00am Salad with grilled chicken or turkey (depending on which is being available at school)
    Meal 3: 1:00pm Shake 1 scoop ON whey/1 scoop ON casein in water
    Meal 4: 3:30 Pre-WO 1/2 cup oatmel or 2 slices Ezekiel toast, with chicken or tuna and some walnuts:
    Meal 5: 6:00pm(ish) Post-WO 2 scoops ON whey
    Meal 6: 6:45pm(ish) Two tilapia fillets with broccoli or green beans
    Meal 7: 10:00pm Cottage cheese and 1 scoop ON Casein somtimes some natural pb

Workout is around 4pm may be off a bit depending on faculty meetings and students who stay after. Other supplements at the moment are CLA, Fish Oil, Prime, Creatine Mono, NP BCAA, White Flood/Shock Therapy, and NP Green tea caps. I have wms on the way and want to make sure I am using it properly. I will pick up some AP if this would be more useful dosed with breakfast and the addition of a carb source. I appreciate the help you can provide.
  7. Guest

Thank you for the notes rep. Meals and exercise times are below.

I work in a school so my meals revolve around when I am not with students. Meals are very similar to what is below with some variation here and there.

Meal 1: 7:00am 3 egg whites 2 eggs 8oz skim milk with 1 scoop ON whey/1 scoop ON casein with milled flax seed
    Meal 2: 10:00am Salad with grilled chicken or turkey (depending on which is being available at school)
    Meal 3: 1:00pm Shake 1 scoop ON whey/1 scoop ON casein in water
    Meal 4: 3:30 Pre-WO 1/2 cup oatmel or 2 slices Ezekiel toast, with chicken or tuna and some walnuts:
    Meal 6: 6:45pm(ish) Two tilapia fillets with broccoli or green beans

Workout is around 4pm may be off a bit depending on faculty meetings and students who stay after. Other supplements at the moment are CLA, Fish Oil, Prime, Creatine Mono, NP BCAA, White Flood/Shock Therapy, and NP Green tea caps. I have wms on the way and want to make sure I am using it properly. I will pick up some AP if this would be more useful dosed with breakfast and the addition of a carb source. I appreciate the help you can provide.

**** you are basically doing the diet...

Use the Plsin and worry about the AP later...Use 200mgs(start 200 and work you way up to 400mg over a 3 week period time) with this meal but eat the oats and the bread.

Meal 4: 3:30 Pre-WO 1/2 cup oatmel WITH 2 slices Ezekiel toast, with chicken or tuna and some walnuts:

Few suggestions

Meal 2: 10:00am Salad with grilled chicken or turkey (depending on which is being available at school) Olive oil dressing
    Meal 3: 1:00pm Shake 1 scoop ON whey/1 scoop ON casein in water 2 fishoil caps
    Meal 4: 3:30 Pre-WO PSLIN- 1/2 cup oatmel or 2 slices Ezekiel toast, with chicken or tuna and some walnuts:
    Meal 6: 6:45pm(ish) Two tilapia fillets with broccoli or green beans 2 fishoil caps

YOU could possibly play around with 20grams of oats in your post workout shake...
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Answers

sounds good i can make those changes. should i still sip the bcaa wms mixture intra wo in addition to that?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Snagency and I were actually going over employing a carb cycle using Pslin and AP, Pslin for the high carb days only. It looks like a great protocol for fat loss.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Guest

sounds good i can make those changes. should i still sip the bcaa wms mixture intra wo in addition to that?
    No WMS but you can sip BCAAs..

You can experiement with WMS and BCAAs(I would just to change it up) but change the 3 oclock meal to just the 1/4 cup oatmeal..do not include the bread still eat the protein of course..

I would start low on the WMS. You may only need to sip on 30grams during the workout and not 75...always best to start low and go high....
  11. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Snagency and I were actually going over employing a carb cycle using Pslin and AP, Pslin for the high carb days only. It looks like a great protocol for fat loss.
    Yup and probably better for fat loss...

Why becasue workout intensity and recovery will increase timing food with the correct supplements in this manner...

Actually the diet listed is a Great way to eat and not a diet. He will feel better, look better, recover better, train harder and lose fat and probably gain strength and endurance...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Answers

ill have to play around with it when it comes in bu ill lay of the wms for now and use this till i get it down first. i am excited to try the p slin as ive heard good things about it.
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Actually the diet listed is a Great way to eat and not a diet. He will feel better, look better, recover better, train harder and lose fat and probably gain strength and endurance...
    Agreed. It reminds me of the Berardi P+C & P+F meal splitting ideas, which I still loosely employ. Carbs pre and postWO, rest of day P+F with veggies/salad.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Answers

yea it works well i just want to make sure this diet would work well with p-slin or if changes were necessary and i will try out these suggestions.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Answers

yup
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Losing Weight Without Losing Muscle
    By SimplyDraven in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 02:07 AM
  2. Need help losing weight!