Holy ****---a breakthrough by USPlabs

This just in about 2 minutes ago and I had to share with my peers.

I'm not promoting a product just informing that a herb we been studying anecdotally(logs) and through our affiliated universities in India contains a potent Anabolic that significantly increase strength.

This product is lowering LH and testosterone but not suppressing it while increasing strength significantly....really cool finding but time to isolate and concentrate...

I am stacking with PRIME and it is interesting....To bad a 90 count bottle currently costs 175 dollars to use at the acitve dose. We will refine this down and maybe one day come to market but for know it is a lofty vision.

If we release this it will be waaaayyyy down the road but Nature is full of anabolic compounds we just have to associate ourselves with the right people and companies and the innovation is without limits.

Cool how USPlabs has come from a team of one that did the research to a team of many from universities, biotech firms, and research pharmacists that are interested in natural medicine...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting but holy crap at that price tag

I LOLed

:burnout:
We plan on running blood panels on a steroid found in nature if ever released along with a university study.....Hell we did over 20 panels with PRIME.

The synthetic route is easy.

:thumbsup:
Your bizarre obsession of following me(USPlabs threads) around the internet is very uncomfortable.

Posting in USPlabs related threads opens the company you represent to scrutiny....Just let this sh!t die and mind your attention to AN.

USPlabs Reps are on board to educate. You seem to enjoy sparking school girl drama.

O well, a leader you are not.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Your bizarre obsession of following me(USPlabs threads) around the internet is very uncomfortable.

Posting in USPlabs related threads opens the company you represent to scrutiny....Just let this sh!t die and mind your attention to AN.

USPlabs Reps are on board to educate. You seem to enjoy sparking school girl drama.

O well, a leader you are not.
:rippedhand:

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Although I don't really see the purpose of the original post in the thread by USP, I do have to sympathize with USP in this case. You do seem to show up often and rip on USP, for really no reason. You could of just as easily not posted anything and went about your business.

Honestly, and I'm not proud to admit it, but thats the one thing that's kept me from trying a single one of AN's products. Other an Easy (who happens to be very informative and helpful from what I can see)...your reps are flat out annoying. I'm hardpressed to find a thread where someone is asking supplement advice and an AN rep(s) comes floating in pimping drive and RPM. It's really no different than how MuscleTech is all over magazines. Yeah...I guess in a sense it's their job, but it's overdone. I digress, I just had to say that. I was annoyed.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me too... :rolleyes:
I fail to see how this is constructive or additive to the discussion in anyway, IL. It appears Jacob posted this information for discussion, rather than abasement and sarcasm; I can also personally attest to the contention that this product's development is very longitudinal in nature: alpha testing has only commenced recently, so this is not a "hype" thread.

Interesting response, though much more indicative of your general level of professionalism than Jacob's. Given the admittedly frayed history between our companies, I deliberately shy away from AN and AN-related threads; and, in the odd circumstance I do contribute to such a thread, my commentary is courteous and empirically-based. Apparently, reciprocity in tact is not something that, at the very least, you promote in your interactions with other companies.

Challenging of conduct and concepts is the peculiar characteristic of intelligent discussion; while, on the other hand, baseless sarcasm is the peculiar characteristic of drama-fodder. Why either of you would choose to promote the latter in opposition to the former is beyond me. Rather than respond to this post antagonistically and spitefully, let us just accord each other's statements with a certain amount of respectful consideration, and move on from childish conduct. Agreed?

Although I don't really see the purpose of the original post in the thread by USP, I do have to sympathize with USP in this case. You do seem to show up often and rip on USP, for really no reason. You could of just as easily not posted anything and went about your business.

Honestly, and I'm not proud to admit it, but thats the one thing that's kept me from trying a single one of AN's products. Other an Easy (who happens to be very informative and helpful from what I can see)...your reps are flat out annoying. I'm hardpressed to find a thread where someone is asking supplement advice and an AN rep(s) comes floating in pimping drive and RPM. It's really no different than how MuscleTech is all over magazines. Yeah...I guess in a sense it's their job, but it's overdone. I digress, I just had to say that. I was annoyed.

This thread is taken a turn for the worst due to lack of professionalism.

The USPlabs team is based around product innovation(which I was trying to ellude to with this thread. A natural steroid has never been discovered so we are on brink of something special) and concentrating on growing our business through product/consumer education.

We never drop silly one liners in a competitors thread. The competitors love to drop them in our thread and that is just validation of our success.

We do not enjoy but accept it as proof of being relevant.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

I was going to simply roll over all of this but, honestly, are you kidding me?

No, seriously, would you admit to just be joking at the very least?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I don't get the point of this thread. Just seems like pre-hyping a product which will probably come to market miraculously sooner than expected and offered at such a great price, but act now because supplies are limited......

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
This thread is taken a turn for the worst due to lack of professionalism.

The USPlabs team is based around product innovation(which I was trying to ellude to with this thread. A natural steroid has never been discovered so we are on brink of something special) and concentrating on growing our business through product/consumer education.

We never drop silly one liners in a competitors thread. The competitors love to drop them in our thread and that is just validation of our success.

We do not enjoy but accept it as proof of being relevant.
professionalism is the key word usplabs and all of their reps are always professional especially Mullet and Jacob Dont let the haters get you down

I don't get the point of this thread. Just seems like pre-hyping a product which will probably come to market miraculously sooner than expected and offered at such a great price, but act now because supplies are limited......

Always a possibility.......

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
yea it could be hype or it could be a breakthrough product added to the list of other great usp products but without promotion who would know about it and it sounded to me like a topic for discussion for something that might be available down the road regardless i dont see why people are attacking usplabs over a post informing us of a possible breakthrough product it just seems malicious IMO

yea it could be hype or it could be a breakthrough product added to the list of other great usp products but without promotion who would know about it and it sounded to me like a topic for discussion for something that might be available down the road regardless i dont see why people are attacking usplabs over a post informing us of a possible breakthrough product it just seems malicious IMO
I guess I could of posted Obamas state of the union speech in the supplement section.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
No hardknock. I'm not joking at all. Which is unfortunate. As I stated, I'm not proud of it, or gloating about that fact in any way. People react different to different stimuli, I guess that I just don't react well to AN reps.

Lots of people don't buy MuscleTech (for lots of obvious reasons lol), but one popular reason is their marketing approach. From what I see on here the same can be said about USP, but to a lesser degree. It TURNS THEM OFF, much the same way AN reps turn me off. Sorry to have disappointed you bro with my take on the situation.

Either way I certainly didn't post to get into an argument here, if it came off like that then I apologize. I just said what I feel. Although I've only personally tried 2 of their products, I personally appreciate the way of thinking that USP brings to the table and they're free to do whatever the hell it is they want to do.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
This just in about 2 minutes ago and I had to share with my peers.

I'm not promoting a product just informing that a herb we been studying anecdotally(logs) and through our affiliated universities in India contains a potent Anabolic that significantly increase strength.

This product is lowering LH and testosterone but not suppressing it while increasing strength significantly
....really cool finding but time to isolate and concentrate...

I am stacking with PRIME and it is interesting....To bad a 90 count bottle currently costs 175 dollars to use at the acitve dose. We will refine this down and maybe one day come to market but for know it is a lofty vision.

If we release this it will be waaaayyyy down the road but Nature is full of anabolic compounds we just have to associate ourselves with the right people and companies and the innovation is without limits.

Cool how USPlabs has come from a team of one that did the research to a team of many from universities, biotech firms, and research pharmacists that are interested in natural medicine...
could you expand on the bolded part?

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Usplabs, I know it gets annoying and frustrating but why even respond? It seems to me that every time you respond to the negativity the thread goes to crap and the only ones that lose are the people that were interested in hearing more about said plant/herb. I mean, it's the internet, for crying out loud. There's always gonna be a Tommy Tuff Guy or Billy Badass talking crap but so what? It comes with the territory. Just keep innovating, growing and moving forward...and posting awesome videos on Youtube!:laugh:

Anyways, I'm hoping to hear more and I'm sure other people are, as well. :bandit:

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Has it also increased LBM? Also isn't Lowering and suppressing the same thing?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
It seems to me that every time you respond to the negativity the thread goes to crap and the only ones that lose are the people that were interested in hearing more about said plant/herb.
This is what they want to happen. It keeps threads fresh and is even better for promoting their stuff. Just like this thread.... It starts with this post and in a month or two you will see them introduce this new super products much earlier and have a bunch of super suckers already to break out their credit cards and buy it.... Hell it works, so I don't blame them...

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. But yeah, that IS quite pricey. lol Subbed.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established

You know if you look at the original "The One" promo thread, the owner of AN was taking jabs at USP the entire time. I have nothing against AN's products but I thought it was pretty unprofessional and totally turned me off from AN. I don't understand why companies and their reps can't just mind their own business, especially when the posting has nothing to do with them.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
The synthetic route is easy.
I'm sure the chemists of the world would disagree with you.

Anyways.... what would be the reasoning for the lwoering of LH and T? Is the herb introducing an exogenous hormone?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know if you look at the original "The One" promo thread, the owner of AN was taking jabs at USP the entire time. I have nothing against AN's products but I thought it was pretty unprofessional and totally turned me off from AN. I don't understand why companies and their reps can't just mind their own business, especially when the posting has nothing to do with them.
I was thinking this as well, but you beat me to it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The last time I looked it seemed to me that is exactly why a board sponsor pays to advertise, market and promote their products here. The petty antics of others are very telling and quite unbecoming.

I'm sure the chemists of the world would disagree with you.

Anyways.... what would be the reasoning for the lwoering of LH and T? Is the herb introducing an exogenous hormone?
You took it out of context....

A supplement company can easily contact China's MANY steroid chemists and get it done quickly.

From our Chemist;

"LH can vary throughout the day so if collection of blood is done at different times, that can always account for such a thing.

The changes in testosterone were a bit odd as I expected to see a change in both free and total testosterone, but sometimes that's just the nature of these tests. Once we get more data from other people, it'll help put things into better perspective as small changes in the values of one person don't mean much in the grand scheme of things. Overall, I'm still expecting that we'll see LH will be down along with total and free T."

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. The grand scheme of things is definitely important :p. I look forward to seeing some more updates on this mystery herb.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what they want to happen. It keeps threads fresh and is even better for promoting their stuff. Just like this thread.... It starts with this post and in a month or two you will see them introduce this new super products much earlier and have a bunch of super suckers already to break out their credit cards and buy it.... Hell it works, so I don't blame them...
Prescient?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually another possible reason for lowered T is the compound increasing the AR sensitivity so that they uptake more testosterone, as happens with use of l-carnitine-tartrate. In a study they found the use of LCT lowered T levels postworkout, but saw signicant change in retained nitrogen in the muscle tissue as well.

Any individual piece of the puzzle is hard to evaluate on its own without all of the puzzle visible....

I'm still not sure how you can say its lowering it but not suppressing it for certain though without knowing more about the rest of what it is doing. Its definitely possible for natural substances to suppress testosterone production.

Actually another possible reason for lowered T is the compound increasing the AR sensitivity so that they uptake more testosterone, as happens with use of l-carnitine-tartrate. In a study they found the use of LCT lowered T levels postworkout, but saw signicant change in retained nitrogen in the muscle tissue as well.

Any individual piece of the puzzle is hard to evaluate on its own without all of the puzzle visible....

I'm still not sure how you can say its lowering it but not suppressing it for certain though without knowing more about the rest of what it is doing. Its definitely possible for natural substances to suppress testosterone production.
LH increased and free test dropped significantly...I can eat soy if I wanted to lower testosterone levels. This happens sometimes with androgens LH is secreted but the testes do not respond...

Plus, we are talking big increases in strength thus far from the few that used it.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Guys.... calm down.

Yes I came in and laughed, yes I posted that fact.

Did no one else see through the, "I promise this isn't hype... I am just so excited I can't help but type this info in multiple sections of the forum" talk?

Judging by my increase in rep points and commentary to coincide, I think many did see through it. I apologize to USP that I alone chose to verbalize my thoughts as well.

Please don't try to turn this into a reps vs. reps thing..... we aren't rival gangs. I have the utmost respect for Strategic and Mullet.
Nothing in my comment alluded to anything against your team or company..... you are the one who chose to turn it into drama. My comment was directed towards your 15th use of the same marketing method (big news... not trying to sell anything at all... just thrilled to share info with you, my little harem of supp users who think I know what I'm talking about) which is successful; just annoying that you think people are too dumb to see through it after so many uses.

Jacob, apologies from the knees of my heart for my laughter being taken wrong.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys.... calm down.

Did no one else see through the, "I promise this isn't hype... I am just so excited I can't help but type this info in multiple sections of the forum" talk?

Judging by my increase in rep points and commentary to coincide, I think many did see through it. I apologize to USP that I alone chose to verbalize my thoughts as well.
:tool:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man :)

I truly am smiling right now too.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Will this new herb be stronger than Prime?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There must be dramatic surges in ATP, too.

Guys.... calm down.

Please don't try to turn this into a reps vs. reps thing..... we aren't rival gangs. I have the utmost respect for Strategic and Mullet.
Nothing in my comment alluded to anything against your team or company..... you are the one who chose to turn it into drama. My comment was directed your 15th use of the same marketing method (big news... not trying to sell anything at all... just thrilled to share info with you, my little harem of supp users who think I know what I'm talking about) which is successful; just annoying that you think people are too dumb to see through it after so many uses.

Jacob, apologies from the knees of my heart for my laughter being taken wrong.

You can't even apologize correctly. If you are going to apologize be a man about it.

Your hypocrisy rains harder than little Wayne at strip club. Do you ever read what you write? You are molding yourself as a pompousness individual in this thead.

If this product makes it to market it will be years down the road and it will be released along with blood panels and research at the university level. This is fact.

Today USPlabs was told information about a herbal breakthrough of sorts, and anabolicMinds is my home board. AnabolicMinds is where USPlabs has gone from a UG brand to a world distributed brand. I owe a lot to this board and it’s a huge reason my generosity shines here. I feel like a owe. I feel like I should give back.

You come and type your uselessness into my dialogue with my consumers with your view on my thread.

Honestly, What gives you the right to predict MY intentions and at the same time call others idiots for taking interest(are claiming to be smarter than everyone else..sure sounds like It). I really want to know...

AnabolicMinds is my home. Beyond business, I established valuable relationships based on shared knowledge. I was sharing some knowledge on the future of our company.

Yes, I was bragging about how far USPlabs has come. Yes, I did post this to inform others on the direction of my company. Yes, this is a supplement board where people are seeking the next best thing.

Does this create excitement, obviously. Does this validate our position as the leading sports nutrition brand using natural herbal ingredients to a higher level, possibly.

At the end of the day, we all want to know information about supplements and what is coming next....Does AnabolicMinds have 70,000 members that want to listen to lanbane. No. As much as you like to believe that you are irrelevant. I am irrelevant it’s the supplements that draws the crowd.

Lanbane, What is wrong with that?

I know what is wrong.....You work for another company! Grow up and mind your business.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
Lanbane you do seem to have quite a suprisingly immature attidude considering you're a company rep, your comments are not unlike a bored 15 year old kid.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bring this back on track and move the insults etc to PM's or elsewhere.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You can't even apologize correctly. If you are going to apologize be a man about it.

Your hypocrisy rains harder than little Wayne at strip club. Do you ever read what you write? You are molding yourself as a pompousness individual in this thead.
Alrighty then.............

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
lol if i wanted to lower LH and test id just buy gear
but thanks for sharing will be lookin for this soon. ;)

Does this create excitement, obviously. Does this validate our position as the using natural ingredients to a higher level, possibly.

At the end of the day, we all want to know information about supplements and what is coming next....Does AnabolicMinds have 70,000 members that want to listen to lanbane. No. As much as you like to believe that you are irrelevant. I am irrelevant it’s the supplements that draws the crowd.

but those 70000 members want to listin to USPlabs hype a herb set for potential release years from now?
also ur not the leading sports nutrition brand last time i went into GNC( tho u du have cutting edge products and should i say marketing lol)

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
lol @ this. I just hope it will be better than Dbol.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Although the product may possibly be coming out later can we expect more data on it anytime soon? Anything would be interesting to read, but that price is pretty crazy. Obviously I'm assuming it won't be able to be dosed as potent for an affordable price?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol if i wanted to lower LH and test id just buy gear
but thanks for sharing will be lookin for this soon. ;)

but those 70000 members want to listin to USPlabs hype a herb set for potential release years from now?
also ur not the leading sports nutrition brand last time i went into GNC( tho u du have cutting edge products and should i say marketing lol)
Reread his comment! He did not say USPLabs is the leading sports nutrition brand.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established