Fish Oil Information - AnabolicMinds.com

Fish Oil Information

1. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Fish Oil Information

Fish Oil Information

In today?s world it is easy to nourish our body with the important Omega 3 fatty acids by just having fish oil. But swallowing the fish oil straight from the spoon is understandably awful, coz it tastes terrible!

For these people, the fish oil capsules come to the rescue

One thing to keep in mind when you select fish oil capsules is to make sure it is the highest quality fish oil product available in the market. The reason for this comes from the fact that the ocean waters are polluted and hence the even most advantageous fish are unhygienic with heavy metals and other toxins, which include mercury and PCB?s.

Hence it is very important that you pay money for the fish oil that has undergone molecular distillation. Molecular distillation is a refinement process where the toxins are separated from the fish oil based on molecular weight fractionation. The toxins are then discarded. This results in pure and healthy fish oil without the impurities that are not required.

Pharmaceutical grade fish oil is the best fish oil product type available in the market. So, make sure whichever fish oil product you buy is of this type. Moreover, not all products are the same, fish oil benefits vary from one product to another.

What is the reason for this? The answer needs the consideration of the two most important types of Omega 3 fatty acids, namely DHA and EPA. Not every fish type has the same amount of DHA and EPA. Hoki is one of the fish types which are particularly high in DHA and EPA. These are found natively off the pristine coasts of New Zealand.

Here at the Omega 3 Fish oil guide in the United States, we ourselves take the pharmaceutical grade hoki fish oil. Though we have been using this from the past couple of years, we can't recommend them to people who want the highest quality fish oil their money can buy them.

We have found a pure pharmaceutical grade, molecularly distilled fish oil product that is naturally high in DHA and EPA.

Coming from the Hoki Fish Located on the pristine southern coasts of New Zealand, where the waters are extremely low in pollution and toxins. Discover the best fish oil product on the market today and the one we ourselves personally use. We recommend you learn more: Omega 3 Fish Oil

Jean Helmet is one of the editors for a series of health sites, We offer a free health book for subscribers to our websites newsletter. We cover everything you need to know on nutrition, as well as omega 3 nutrition, and how to improve your general overall health. Check out our nutrition health book for more information on our free featured book.

By: Jean Helmet

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

How do you get rid of the fish oil burps?
    Thanks
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohawkharry View Post
    How do you get rid of the fish oil burps?
    Thanks
    x 2. I just started mega dosing NP fish oil caps this morning and my burps taste like poorly cooked fish.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheBreeze View Post
    x 2. I just started mega dosing NP fish oil caps this morning and my burps taste like poorly cooked fish.
    Freeze them and/or take them right before a large meal.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Word. Take them with a meal and plenty of fluid.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.

I guess I'm lucky as I'll pop 5 at a time with or without meals and never get fish burps. Regardless of brand

Go me!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

Man the burp after taste last for ever and I can taste it a day later, even makes water stink! LOL
  8. Advanced Member

How do you guys/retailers in the US store the capsules ? You have them in a refrigerator or just in a dark room temperatured locker?
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    How do you guys/retailers in the US store the capsules ? You have them in a refrigerator or just in a dark room temperatured locker?
    i refrigerate after opening-every time.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I take my fish oil with liver tabs seems to help stop the burps.

11. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I take my fish oil with liver tabs seems to help stop the burps.
    HA! Must try that, those nasty burps can really hit you in the face sometimes
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Eizbear View Post
    HA! Must try that, those nasty burps can really hit you in the face sometimes
    I just started dosing my fish oil and liver tabs in-between meals and still no burps!

13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I take 20 grams of fish oil a day! Love it. Used to get fish burps, but I drink them 5 at a time throughout the day and don't seem to have any problems anymore.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

love my fishies
  15. Advanced Member

anyone got libido problems from it?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.

I take a teaspoon of orange-flavored Carlson's Fish Oil each day, and I have never had any burb or aftertaste problems. No bad fish breath either. As for libiod, I have never had any adverse effect from taking the fish oil. In high doses, though, some have reported it.
  17. New Member

i take super cissus for tendonites in my forearms, would fish oils be better?
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

I just ordered a BUTT load of fish oil, well 3,6,9 but still, cause when I use too take omega with animal flex I felt amazing!

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF-1 Information Here!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 149
    Last Post: 03-16-2014, 10:45 PM
  2. controlled labs new fish oil and fish burps big time
    By benjiman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 01:15 PM
  3. Fish Supplements Fish Supplements Are Not All Equal
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0