appetite suppressant

  1. appetite suppressant


    never used one. do they work? if so, which one(s) do you recommend? i'd like a little help with a cut for summer......in years past i have used nothing but will power, and although it's a bit more rewarding, i would like to try something new, if it works anyway


  2. I've read some pretty good things about Anabolic Xtremes new product Slim Xtreme... you may want to take a look into that!

  3. ya i heard slim extreme works well look around read some reviews theres bunch of good ones out there.

    REDuction by controlled labs looks pretty good too
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by poptopop77 View Post
    I've read some pretty good things about Anabolic Xtremes new product Slim Xtreme... you may want to take a look into that!
    read what it just came out? anything besides what AX as put out about it?

  5. Geranamine works fairly well as well as ephedra....

    I was taking Geranamine, caffeine, and yohimbine preworkout for awhile and that absolutely killed my appetite.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemy View Post
    Geranamine works fairly well as well as ephedra....

    I was taking Geranamine, caffeine, and yohimbine preworkout for awhile and that absolutely killed my appetite.
    wow dude i'm suprised ur heart isn't ready to explode

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    read what it just came out? anything besides what AX as put out about it?
    I assume he's referring to user feedback. There are 2 threads regarding user responses from samples of SX, and both are quite overwhelming in terms of positive response.

    I sampled SX myself, and would recommend anyone who is interested to do the same. There are so many stim/thermo/fatburner products with outrageous claims that it's hard to believe in any, but I believe SX is in a league of it's own.

    Energy, well-being, and incredible appetite suppression.

  8. usp labs jacked kills my appetite.

  9. I hate conventional appetite suppressants and stimulant based products that cause you to vomit if you take in food.

    Please see the following information regarding WillPower: Pure Caralluma fimbriata which is contained in USPlabs Recreate.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Caralluma fimbriata:

    A very specific extract of this plant was shown to reduce waist size by almost one and a quarter inches in only 8 weeks, while decreasing appetite by 20% as compared to placebo [7]. In addition, those taking the active ingredient reduced consumption of sweets, refined sugars, cholesterol and saturated fats by the conclusion of the study as compared to placebo. At the same time, consumption of fruits, vegetables and fish didn’t change. In other words, it nearly “made” them follow a healthy diet and make better food choices, while also causing them to eat less. The group taking the caralluma lost 1.5 kg (3.3 lb) of fat mass as well, over the course of the study. It has been used for centuries by tribal populations that wished to suppress their appetite. It also has a well established safety record and had shown no serious adverse effects. As far as how it works, it is thought that steroidal glycosides present in the plant may increase ATP in the hypothalamus, potentially “tricking” it into thinking that energy or food intake is sufficient so there is no need to increase appetite [7,8].

    [7] Kuriyan R, Raj T, Srinivas SK, et al. Effect of Caralluma fimbriata extract on appetite, food intake and anthropometry in adult Indian men and women. Appetite. 2007 May;48(3):338-44.

    [8] MacLean DB, Luo LG. Increased ATP content/production in the hypothalamus may be a signal for energy-sensing of satiety: studies of the anorectic mechanism of a plant steroidal glycoside. Brain Res. 2004 Sep 10;1020(1-2):1-11
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  10. Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    I assume he's referring to user feedback. There are 2 threads regarding user responses from samples of SX, and both are quite overwhelming in terms of positive response.

    I sampled SX myself, and would recommend anyone who is interested to do the same. There are so many stim/thermo/fatburner products with outrageous claims that it's hard to believe in any, but I believe SX is in a league of it's own.

    Energy, well-being, and incredible appetite suppression.
    i dont' like user feedback from testers cause they give good reviews to get good stuff most of the time. i know atro-phex worked well but it makes u feel like @ss

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    i dont' like user feedback from testers cause they give good reviews to get good stuff most of the time. i know atro-phex worked well but it makes u feel like @ss
    Right, I understand what you're saying. In this case there wasn't a hand-picked group (that I know of) that recieved the product as a "tester", anyone can get a free sample at the AX site. That's how I got mine. I took mine during a fast and went from counting the seconds and thinking about food constantly, to feeling perfectly fine about not eating. When my fast was over, I had to tell myself it's time to eat. I only got 3 days out of the sample, but all three were like this.
    I never tried Astro Phex, so I can't comment on it. I never really cared for any Fat loss types of products until now.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    Right, I understand what you're saying. In this case there wasn't a hand-picked group (that I know of) that recieved the product as a "tester", anyone can get a free sample at the AX site. That's how I got mine. I took mine during a fast and went from counting the seconds and thinking about food constantly, to feeling perfectly fine about not eating. When my fast was over, I had to tell myself it's time to eat. I only got 3 days out of the sample, but all three were like this.
    I never tried Astro Phex, so I can't comment on it. I never really cared for any Fat loss types of products until now.
    does it just get rid of your sensation to want to eat? or did it also lessen how much u could eat too?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    does it just get rid of your sensation to want to eat? or did it also lessen how much u could eat too?
    I don't think it lessens the ability to eat, if that's what you mean. I do go to bed feeling full, but that's not entirely due to SX. I'm doing a 16/8 (16 hrs. fasted, 8hrs. fed) routine where I eat a small meal after the fast is over (3pm), work out, then eat a larger meal (~5pm)and split the rest of my cals up from there (up until bedtime, no later than 11pm). The idea is to burn fat during the fast, and then take advantage of the increased insulin sensitivity that comes with the feeding around your workout.
    It's a little different, and anytime you fast, even if for just 16hrs. at a time, you get full much easier than you would think when you start to eat. I don't think SX put any kind of a "cap" on how much I could physicaly eat, but I can say I've lost the cravings that I used to battle with...well, had lost...tomorrow I have no more SX left

  14. I'm doing a 16/8 (16 hrs. fasted, 8hrs. fed) routine where I eat a small meal after the fast is over (3pm), work out, then eat a larger meal (~5pm)and split the rest of my cals up from there (up until bedtime, no later than 11pm).
    Warrior Diet?
  15. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    caralluma fimbrata is a nice supplement for sure, they sell it as DexC20 at walgreens, plus one other one I can't recall the name. you need at least a gram a day to really kill appetite tho, so 2 caps of the dex c20.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  16. Quote Originally Posted by redemption79 View Post
    I don't think it lessens the ability to eat, if that's what you mean. I do go to bed feeling full, but that's not entirely due to SX. I'm doing a 16/8 (16 hrs. fasted, 8hrs. fed) routine where I eat a small meal after the fast is over (3pm), work out, then eat a larger meal (~5pm)and split the rest of my cals up from there (up until bedtime, no later than 11pm). The idea is to burn fat during the fast, and then take advantage of the increased insulin sensitivity that comes with the feeding around your workout.
    It's a little different, and anytime you fast, even if for just 16hrs. at a time, you get full much easier than you would think when you start to eat. I don't think SX put any kind of a "cap" on how much I could physicaly eat, but I can say I've lost the cravings that I used to battle with...well, had lost...tomorrow I have no more SX left
    Not here to pimp and was just checkin this out for my own personal reference, but I will definitely agree with you on this one. Stepping in or out of my rep shoes, I'd still say the same thing. (Ask anyone who knows me and how much I don't BS.) I'm honestly surprised at just how good SX turned out. Hearing for a while that it was to be the original StimX, I was ready for happy-happy crackhead-ville again, which is just fine for a stim junkie like me. But this one is different. It's got the potency of the original as far as VERY long staying power from a small dose, but not the crackheadville affect at all. I need appetite suppression. Being a big dude with a weight problem all my life because I love food has put me at more than a few disadvantages. My weight is what brought me around these parts in the first place - willingness to make the changes necessary to be less of a fat-arse and more of a healthy, happy person. To me, killing the appetite is the first thing on my list. A few things have done it, but not for more than a week's use before I got used to it. 2 1/2 weeks into my first official bottle of SX and it still takes me an hour or more to eat a 6" sub. My wife has to wait for me to finish dinner, despite her eating slow WHILE spoonfeeding our daughter at the same time.

    The feeling with it is really different. It's not that I eat a bit then feel full. (Only thing that did that for me was Syntrax's Spyce...nevermind...) With SX, it's like I just don't care to eat. I'm not interested in it. I stick to my schedule and make the food at the times I know I need to eat, but as I'm doing something else, I forget it's there because I'm just not into it. To me, it's an extremely unusual feeling and one that I'm definitely not used to. 29 years of gobbling and now this? I'm hooked, but that's just me.

    Anyone else getting a similar feeling like this? I know I'm wordy as all hell, but putting a simple description on it is kinda difficult. Just gotta try it. Unfortunately, with over 25,000 sample requests for SX over the past month, the samples are out of stock for the time being. Don't worry, we're workin on it though.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemy View Post
    Warrior Diet?
    Somewhat similar, just a few differences. Something I got from a Swedish fitness competitor. VERY effective for endos IMO.

  18. Ephedra aka (bronkaid) at a Pharmacy.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DrivenDreams View Post
    Ephedra aka (bronkaid) at a Pharmacy.
    ephedrine preferably the hcl not the sulfate
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Appetite Suppressant
    By Bella86 in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 05:36 PM
  2. Need an appetite suppressant!
    By metroba in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 10:59 PM
  3. Appetite Suppressant
    By Bella86 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 06:07 PM
  4. appetite suppressant?
    By LittleC802 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 10:08 PM
  5. Appetite Suppressant ??
    By Medic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Log in
Log in