Recomp Stack

Zombie Inc

Awards
Hello Everyone,

I'm currently on a T-1 Cycle and after will like to do a recomp, but i'm unsure what products to use. I see so many good logs of products, but i'm unsure what all of them do or which are raelly necessary. Any advice on some good recomp products to check out?

Whey and fish oil are already covered.

sizematters10

11-oxo, prime...these both have low hormonal activity from what I understand and seem to be good recompers in the logs, also 3-ad but pct is a necessity (although light)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP+Forskolin is a great start to a recomp stack

Add in Anabolic Pump and some BCAA/EAA and ur pretty much on the way!

Zombie Inc

Awards
Looking at around 300$ and going to post my stack here to get some criticism. First I have some questions on 2 products that I'm thinking about going with.

ReceptorMax
L-Leucine

Both from T-nation . com

I can't post links or otherwise I'd link you to what they do.

I figure this will allow me to get carbs at a moderate level while still stripping off fat.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Looking at around 300$ and going to post my stack here to get some criticism. First I have some questions on 2 products that I'm thinking about going with.

ReceptorMax
L-Leucine

Both from T-nation . com

I can't post links or otherwise I'd link you to what they do.

I figure this will allow me to get carbs at a moderate level while still stripping off fat.

pslin or AP will do that for you as well, and shud be great for a recomp

sizematters10

after researching some dcp logs, damn that with like 3-ad or epi would be sick

sizematters10

im stupid nevermind i didn't read you just did 1-t, nvm on the epi or 3-ad

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Drive and Lipotrophin-PM is one of my favorite recomp stacks. Throw in some NeoVar for 8 weeks and that's it! You hit positive body mass modulation from just about every angle: growth hormone, cAMP, insulin, IGF-1, thyroid, catecholamines, and natty T.
:dl:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drive and Lipotrophin-PM is one of my favorite recomp stacks. Throw in some NeoVar for 8 weeks and that's it! You hit positive body mass modulation from just about every angle: growth hormone, cAMP, insulin, IGF-1, thyroid, catecholamines, and natty T.
:dl:
Christine swears by DCP/Lipotrophin-PM right before bed.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Christine swears by DCP/Lipotrophin-PM right before bed.
I have heard it is the shizznit. Have yet to try that stack myself. Might just have to after I get done with The One :D:D:D

P.S. Last week I showered with Renegade prior to going out. By the end of the night, I had two Chinese sisters on me. Good times. ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have heard it is the shizznit. Have yet to try that stack myself. Might just have to after I get done with The One :D:D:D

P.S. Last week I showered with Renegade prior to going out. By the end of the night, I had two Chinese sisters on me. Good times. ;)
Two Chinese Sisters?

Cream of Sum Yung Hos?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Two Chinese Sisters?

Cream of Sum Yung Hos?
Exactly. :burnout:

Although I also talked to a guy who in a past life was the Cape of Gibraltar. He said it was lonely and no one appreciated him.:pat:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP@theACbychance?
I have 6 bottles left from this last run, 4 are already spoken for.

We won't be having a booth, since the entire show is taken up by meetings.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how have you used dcp + forskolin?

No not in conjunction yet. I have used both separately with great effects on recomp in their own right. A post by Strat quite some time ago is what really has me interested in the combo and i plan to try it in the coming months. So it looks good to me but i can't really say i know how good yet..

I have also used x-factor + DCP for some real nice recomp as well!

Zombie Inc

Awards
Does it matter if I purchase forskolin from the local supermarket or is there a specific brand I should look in getting?

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Does it matter if I purchase forskolin from the local supermarket or is there a specific brand I should look in getting?
Yes. Forskolin is the active chemical in the plant Coleus forskolii. A lot of times the extract is very low and essentially useless. You want to get a good strong extract. The fool proof method is to get the stuff patented by Sabinsa, that way you know you're getting an effective dose.

Some good prods that contain forskolin:

Drive: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/applied-nutriceuticals/drive-110-caps.html
NutraCaps: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/coleus-20-capsules-90-caps.html
AMP 2: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/ergopharm/amp2-90-capsules.html

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I have also used x-factor + DCP for some real nice recomp as well!
Booyah! :arms: Yeah, that stack is awesome! No need for forskolin if you're using X-Factor, BTW.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lots of good choices... I am going to go with a carb cycle using Pslin and AP... with the first 4 weeks TNT stack and the last 4 Prime. It will start in mid April.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Booyah! :arms: Yeah, that stack is awesome! No need for forskolin if you're using X-Factor, BTW.
Why would you not be able to use forskolin and X-factor at the same time?

Just curious.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Why would you not be able to use forskolin and X-factor at the same time?

Just curious.
You could, but it isn't necessary. Forskolin and X-factor both effect cAMP in similar ways.

Zombie Inc

Awards
This is what I'm looking at purchasing:

Prime
Anabolic Pump
Lipotrophin-PM
Drive
and DCP

Thinking about getting the DCP/Levithian stack, but am unsure. Also still looking into some other things.

I also have a few questions:

1) Any thoughts on the stack above?
2) Should I start it during PCT or after?
3) Should I follow the labels on how much to take or is there a more efficient way of using all these together?

More questions to follow i'm sure.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
This is what I'm looking at purchasing:

Prime
Anabolic Pump
Lipotrophin-PM
Drive
and DCP

Thinking about getting the DCP/Levithian stack, but am unsure. Also still looking into some other things.

I also have a few questions:

1) Any thoughts on the stack above?
2) Should I start it during PCT or after?
3) Should I follow the labels on how much to take or is there a more efficient way of using all these together?

More questions to follow i'm sure.
that looks like a fun stack. As for the dosing im sure your going to have to follow the recommended dose and the ajust accordinly to your weight/ reaction to it.

Zombie Inc

Awards
that looks like a fun stack. As for the dosing im sure your going to have to follow the recommended dose and the ajust accordinly to your weight/ reaction to it.
Yea, I'm really really pumped to start this stack, but am going to wait until I see some more feedback or get some of my questions answered. I want to be well prepared before logging my next stack.

I'm also thinking of throwing in some orange triad.

Zombie Inc

Awards
Yeah, nothing wrong with having your bases covered in the general health dept too. You seen this stack for general health:
Stack looks good, but I already have fish oil and a supp like biomend.

I guess I should list what I already have that will be going with the stack above.

Whey Protein
Surge Recovery
FlameOut
Creatine Monohydrate
Superfood

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be doing the following recomp starting this week...

Activate X
Stoked
lots of EAA + BCAA

Zombie Inc

Awards
I should probably look at adding some EAA/BCAA.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
couldnt hurt xtend is good I use it intra workout and I add about 5 grams of bulk EAA's to it works great

Zombie Inc

Awards
I've used xtend before, but it was such a pain due to the taste. Had to put it in a shot glass and slam it down. I love the tablets biotest has, but they are just way too expensive to keep up with.