No- shotgun?

rmfootball

Awards
Has anyone tried the product No- shotgun? if so how'd you like it and how would you compare it to no- explode? which has been my favorite pre work out drink i cycle it in every couple months or so. one of my buddys is on no shotgun and he loves it. He also stated that there is 20grams of protein in everyshake?!!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
NO Shotgun blows NO Xplode out of the water.

i like it alot. i go back and forth cycling from Jack3d to NO Shotgun... love them both actually.

Shotgun has a good ingredient makeup...

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure about the new version but the old version is disgusting...

Its like an apple cider/broccoli/chemical/sh!t taste.

Besides the atrocious taste, its by far one of the most effective pre-WO drinks i've ever tried.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure about the new version but the old version is disgusting...

Its like an apple cider/broccoli/chemical/sh!t taste.

Besides the atrocious taste, its by far one of the most effective pre-WO drinks i've ever tried.
the taste isnt bad to me... definitely not the worst on the market.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
the taste isnt bad to me... definitely not the worst on the market.
Initially I had a lot of trouble with the taste... I would always burp it up while I was working out and then would shudder and gag in between sets.

Once I started mixing it with cranberry juice that definitely helped. Cranberry juice just seems to really have a good way of covering up unpleasant tastes :)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
The new version of NO Shotgun 3.0, tastes pretty daymn good, and has a nice ingredient profile, but can do without the GPA though.

rmfootball

Awards
whats gpa? thanks for the imput guys i'm guna have to check this one out

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
shotgun is seriously THE BEST pre workout i have taken. the problem with pre workouts is your body will become dependent on them and once u stop it you may have a crappy workout so yeah

rush808

rush808

Awards
V3 tastes better then V1, works great, better then Xplode. If the taste bothers you try mixing it with Vitamin water ir something simular. Good stuff

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I have tried it it is effective but teh taste is just so bad though. It gets the job done but I prefer no-xplode over that. Has anyone tried the new Dymatize energizer I think its a decent no supp too just wanted to share it.