My Wife????

  1. Registered User
    e5cmb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    75
    Answers
    0

    My Wife????


    Hey all:

    My wife is wanting to find a supplement that will help her tone and firm up, but also give her a boost of energy while in the gym.

    She is 5'1" tall and weighs in at a ridiculous 97lbs. She's not ridiculously skinny or anything, just very well proportioned.

    She originally wanted to go to GNC, but I told her I'd ask around on the forum. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance!
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
    "Once a Marine, always a Marine"

  2. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    My skinny friend (a girl and about 100lbs too) asked me the same thing. I hooked her up with some REDuction and also Geranium ... likes both for a pick me up, and toned her.
  3. Registered User
    e5cmb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    75
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    My skinny friend (a girl and about 100lbs too) asked me the same thing. I hooked her up with some REDuction and also Geranium ... likes both for a pick me up, and toned her.
    Awesome Bro....thanks! I will check into them.
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
    "Once a Marine, always a Marine"
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    dynomite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    742
    Answers
    0


    I would get her some M1T if you really wanted her to tone up. You can also help her with her diet and excercise. Like most chicks think eating nothing is the way to go and they also dont lift weights cuz they dont want to get all bulky, chicks are stupid
  5. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by dynomite View Post
    I would get her some M1T if you really wanted her to tone up. You can also help her with her diet and excercise. Like most chicks think eating nothing is the way to go and they also dont lift weights cuz they dont want to get all bulky, chicks are stupid
    M1T? LOL.
  6. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0


    I'll see if I can get Crader in here.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  7. Registered User
    e5cmb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    75
    Answers
    0


    Renegade - My wife is concerned that the two products you've listed appear to be designed for men. With as small as she is, should she just dosage in lesser amounts?

    Thanks,
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
    "Once a Marine, always a Marine"
  8. Registered User
    e5cmb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    75
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I'll see if I can get Crader in here.
    What is Crader Bro?
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
    "Once a Marine, always a Marine"
  9. Registered User
    JaredGalloway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,016
    Answers
    0


    DCP (If it is sold out buy bulk Rasberry Ketones, and TTA), with some Geranium and some synephrine and yohimbine...
  10. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    AK32408's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,434
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by e5cmb View Post
    Who is Crader Bro?

    *fixed

    A VERY knowledgeable female member of AnabolicMinds.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Answers
    0


    There are no fat burners designed for men. We are capable of using any of them.

    DCP/Reloaded is good. REDuction is fine as well as any of the other fat burners that are stim based. Chuck Diesel makes a womans formula as well.

    You said she trains? With weights I assume? Cardio 3 times a week and she eats well?

    Height to weight ratio unless she wants to build some muscle then she does not seem like she needs a fat burner. I'm 5'3" and used to weigh before I had kids 98lbs and I had no fat on me. I now weigh 124lbs with not much fat on me at all and lean muscle.
  12. Registered User
    Gordothespace's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  239 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    100
    Answers
    0


    Listen to Crader. She is a Goddess.
  13. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by e5cmb View Post
    Renegade - My wife is concerned that the two products you've listed appear to be designed for men. With as small as she is, should she just dosage in lesser amounts?

    Thanks,

    REDuction and Geranium can be for both men and women
  14. Registered User
    e5cmb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    75
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    There are no fat burners designed for men. We are capable of using any of them.

    DCP/Reloaded is good. REDuction is fine as well as any of the other fat burners that are stim based. Chuck Diesel makes a womans formula as well.

    You said she trains? With weights I assume? Cardio 3 times a week and she eats well?

    Height to weight ratio unless she wants to build some muscle then she does not seem like she needs a fat burner. I'm 5'3" and used to weigh before I had kids 98lbs and I had no fat on me. I now weigh 124lbs with not much fat on me at all and lean muscle.
    Thank you. She does train with weights and hits the cardio about 4 times a week, sometimes after a workout. She also eats healthy, but not a lot.

    Do you recommend a adding a little more protein to her diet? Maybe something else? She currently eats a lot of salads, chicken and pastas.

    Thanks for your response.
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
    "Once a Marine, always a Marine"
  15. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by e5cmb View Post
    Thank you. She does train with weights and hits the cardio about 4 times a week, sometimes after a workout. She also eats healthy, but not a lot.

    Do you recommend a adding a little more protein to her diet? Maybe something else? She currently eats a lot of salads, chicken and pastas.

    Thanks for your response.
    A protein isolate with little fat/carb/calorie content would be a good idea!!!
  16. Registered User
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,735
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Gordothespace View Post
    Listen to Crader. She is a Goddess.
    she's the goddess of supplements......but she only has two arms.

  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by e5cmb View Post
    Thank you. She does train with weights and hits the cardio about 4 times a week, sometimes after a workout. She also eats healthy, but not a lot.

    Do you recommend a adding a little more protein to her diet? Maybe something else? She currently eats a lot of salads, chicken and pastas.

    Thanks for your response.
    She should be getting close to 100grams of protein a day in the form of chicken, flank steak lean meats and white fish. Protein drinks are fine to fill in some space.

    The pasta and salads are not always the best. Sweet potatoes and brocolli, spaghetti squash, green beans etc..are better carb sources.

    I eat every 2-3 hours as the food is truly the key to how you look.
  18. Registered User
    e5cmb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    75
    Answers
    0


    Thanks for all the feedback. She's been using Lipo-6X from GNC and not had good results. As Crader mentioned, her diet needs to change a bit.

    Unfortunately we work different schedules, so I am unable to go to the gym with her to assist in her training.

    I'll talk to her about the suggestions above and certainly appreciate them.

    Regards,
    E5CMB
    "Semper Fidelis"
    "Once a Marine, always a Marine"
  19. Registered User
    Gordothespace's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  239 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    100
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    She should be getting close to 100grams of protein a day in the form of chicken, flank steak lean meats and white fish. Protein drinks are fine to fill in some space.

    The pasta and salads are not always the best. Sweet potatoes and brocolli, spaghetti squash, green beans etc..are better carb sources.

    I eat every 2-3 hours as the food is truly the key to how you look.
    Did you hear the angels singing in the background when you read this?
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    7,259
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Gordothespace View Post
    Did you hear the angels singing in the background when you read this?
    LOL I don't think anyone hears angels singing over diet food!
  21. Registered User
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,052
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Gordothespace View Post
    Listen to Crader. She is a Goddess.
    Nah, she's actually just a fat chick sitting at a computer desk in her cubicle in Sri Lanka, eating Cheetos that aren't called Cheetos but still make your fingers all orange after a while. HA!!! (Much love, hun!!)

    Many fat burners that are marketed towards women aren't things that we'd discuss here simply because most of us would dismiss them as pure crap. My wife and my mother have both seen the ads on tv, or in magazines, or wherever else and have asked me about whatever it was. Hey look, Anna Nicole Smith took this stuff and dropped a ton of weight!!! Yeah, big deal. That got her pretty far in the end didn't it? Ooh, look, Oprah's got a new diet out!! Ummm....ok? What is it called, the balloon to elephant-status diet??? Yeesh... Thing is, and this would be a warning to all women out there, don't trust the advertising as much as they want you to. Wynona is on Alli. She's still chunkie, but she's making progress.....by leaking the weight right out of her arse. Sound fun? Not to me...

    Be wary of "women's" fat burners and the like. Most of the stuff that you see is bunk. For those of us here who know more about the subject, we know what sort of ingredients will work better than others. Help your significant others to make better choices, and convince them that if they take something that you took, they won't end up looking like Lou Ferigno circa 1984 with a halter top on.

    Other than that, I don't have much useful advice for in this thread. This is just something I throw in whenever someone asks about fat burners for their lady friends. Pass the wisdom, and help when you can.

    Thought... SX and/or LeanFX anyone?

    (I'm not beyond a shameless pimp once each month. )
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is wife the only wife that trips out over supps?
    By aries70 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 06:18 PM
  2. for my wife
    By ms84 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 05:02 PM
  3. New Car for my Wife
    By Chad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 12:30 PM
  4. Wife 1.0
    By Beelzebub in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-30-2005, 10:38 PM
  5. For my wife
    By ripped22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-27-2005, 06:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in