My Wife????

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
Hey all:

My wife is wanting to find a supplement that will help her tone and firm up, but also give her a boost of energy while in the gym.

She is 5'1" tall and weighs in at a ridiculous 97lbs. She's not ridiculously skinny or anything, just very well proportioned.

She originally wanted to go to GNC, but I told her I'd ask around on the forum. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
My skinny friend (a girl and about 100lbs too) asked me the same thing. I hooked her up with some REDuction and also Geranium ... likes both for a pick me up, and toned her.

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
My skinny friend (a girl and about 100lbs too) asked me the same thing. I hooked her up with some REDuction and also Geranium ... likes both for a pick me up, and toned her.
Awesome Bro....thanks! I will check into them.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would get her some M1T if you really wanted her to tone up. You can also help her with her diet and excercise. Like most chicks think eating nothing is the way to go and they also dont lift weights cuz they dont want to get all bulky, chicks are stupid

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would get her some M1T if you really wanted her to tone up. You can also help her with her diet and excercise. Like most chicks think eating nothing is the way to go and they also dont lift weights cuz they dont want to get all bulky, chicks are stupid
M1T? LOL.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll see if I can get Crader in here.

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
Renegade - My wife is concerned that the two products you've listed appear to be designed for men. With as small as she is, should she just dosage in lesser amounts?

Thanks,

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
DCP (If it is sold out buy bulk Rasberry Ketones, and TTA), with some Geranium and some synephrine and yohimbine...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There are no fat burners designed for men. We are capable of using any of them.

DCP/Reloaded is good. REDuction is fine as well as any of the other fat burners that are stim based. Chuck Diesel makes a womans formula as well.

You said she trains? With weights I assume? Cardio 3 times a week and she eats well?

Height to weight ratio unless she wants to build some muscle then she does not seem like she needs a fat burner. I'm 5'3" and used to weigh before I had kids 98lbs and I had no fat on me. I now weigh 124lbs with not much fat on me at all and lean muscle.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Renegade - My wife is concerned that the two products you've listed appear to be designed for men. With as small as she is, should she just dosage in lesser amounts?

Thanks,

REDuction and Geranium can be for both men and women

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
There are no fat burners designed for men. We are capable of using any of them.

DCP/Reloaded is good. REDuction is fine as well as any of the other fat burners that are stim based. Chuck Diesel makes a womans formula as well.

You said she trains? With weights I assume? Cardio 3 times a week and she eats well?

Height to weight ratio unless she wants to build some muscle then she does not seem like she needs a fat burner. I'm 5'3" and used to weigh before I had kids 98lbs and I had no fat on me. I now weigh 124lbs with not much fat on me at all and lean muscle.
Thank you. She does train with weights and hits the cardio about 4 times a week, sometimes after a workout. She also eats healthy, but not a lot.

Do you recommend a adding a little more protein to her diet? Maybe something else? She currently eats a lot of salads, chicken and pastas.

Thanks for your response.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. She does train with weights and hits the cardio about 4 times a week, sometimes after a workout. She also eats healthy, but not a lot.

Do you recommend a adding a little more protein to her diet? Maybe something else? She currently eats a lot of salads, chicken and pastas.

A protein isolate with little fat/carb/calorie content would be a good idea!!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

She should be getting close to 100grams of protein a day in the form of chicken, flank steak lean meats and white fish. Protein drinks are fine to fill in some space.

The pasta and salads are not always the best. Sweet potatoes and brocolli, spaghetti squash, green beans etc..are better carb sources.

I eat every 2-3 hours as the food is truly the key to how you look.

e5cmb

e5cmb

Awards
Thanks for all the feedback. She's been using Lipo-6X from GNC and not had good results. As Crader mentioned, her diet needs to change a bit.

Unfortunately we work different schedules, so I am unable to go to the gym with her to assist in her training.

I'll talk to her about the suggestions above and certainly appreciate them.

Regards,

Gordothespace

Gordothespace

Awards
She should be getting close to 100grams of protein a day in the form of chicken, flank steak lean meats and white fish. Protein drinks are fine to fill in some space.

The pasta and salads are not always the best. Sweet potatoes and brocolli, spaghetti squash, green beans etc..are better carb sources.

I eat every 2-3 hours as the food is truly the key to how you look.
Did you hear the angels singing in the background when you read this?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Listen to Crader. She is a Goddess.
Nah, she's actually just a fat chick sitting at a computer desk in her cubicle in Sri Lanka, eating Cheetos that aren't called Cheetos but still make your fingers all orange after a while. HA!!! (Much love, hun!!)

Many fat burners that are marketed towards women aren't things that we'd discuss here simply because most of us would dismiss them as pure crap. My wife and my mother have both seen the ads on tv, or in magazines, or wherever else and have asked me about whatever it was. Hey look, Anna Nicole Smith took this stuff and dropped a ton of weight!!! Yeah, big deal. That got her pretty far in the end didn't it? Ooh, look, Oprah's got a new diet out!! Ummm....ok? What is it called, the balloon to elephant-status diet??? Yeesh... Thing is, and this would be a warning to all women out there, don't trust the advertising as much as they want you to. Wynona is on Alli. She's still chunkie, but she's making progress.....by leaking the weight right out of her arse. Sound fun? Not to me...

Be wary of "women's" fat burners and the like. Most of the stuff that you see is bunk. For those of us here who know more about the subject, we know what sort of ingredients will work better than others. Help your significant others to make better choices, and convince them that if they take something that you took, they won't end up looking like Lou Ferigno circa 1984 with a halter top on.

Other than that, I don't have much useful advice for in this thread. This is just something I throw in whenever someone asks about fat burners for their lady friends. Pass the wisdom, and help when you can.

Thought... SX and/or LeanFX anyone? :D :D :D

(I'm not beyond a shameless pimp once each month. ;) )