NO tablets vs NO drinks

H

homeysam

Awards
which 1 do u think is better and what happens if u take them together?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
based on ingredients in them if there same brand they do same thing it just drinks usually take less time to work say 15-30min while pills 45 min or so depends on what you want. But they all should* do the same thing based on same ingredients.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
usually products in pill form give me a better pump.. the added caffeine and junk in the pre workout drinks kind of restrict that i think

H

homeysam

Awards
what about if u take them together?any added bounuses?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
depends see i look at like this White FLOOD Comes in powder and tabs from what i know correct me if im wrong the only added stuff in powder is for the flavor from what ive heard. It really depends on preferance if you like the taste of drink take that if not take pills all do same thing. Powder is not stronger then pills

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
depends see i look at like this White FLOOD Comes in powder and tabs from what i know correct me if im wrong the only added stuff in powder is for the flavor from what ive heard. It really depends on preferance if you like the taste of drink take that if not take pills all do same thing. Powder is not stronger then pills
that's why i like the white blood from controlled labs doesn't have all the caffeine and junk in it.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I think overall tabs are better you dont have to worry about taste and you dont get that gag reflex when u burp halfway through your workout tasting the awful flavor of the NO drink ive heard some people talk about.